Legendary Soul Shield

Izayas

I'm not even sure we'll get it, cuz from the producers letter, we are getting the legendary soulshield in Q4 but that takes Green Moonlight crystals you get from salvaging Asura and Twisted soulshields and/or from the Midnight plains itself.

The feathers were only in exchange for a different type of soulshield, mainly in china, that we wont ever get. So it's is kind of hard to say if we WILL get it. Knowing how NA/EU is, lol.

destiny-altar-reward.jpg

Here are the stats, I think!

http://cha.17173.com/bns/gem/2701641.html

Everything is in Chinese but google translate should reveal the proper stuff.

16 minutes ago, Izayas said:

so we can only use the feathers for the asura thing most likely? that blows 

Just don't know yet. They could make their own vendor and put in their own stuff, for NA/EU. So yes, I'd still say to keep the feathers. You never know!

ive seen some HM skill guide where you could exchange 600 feathers for asura ember, but who know what they will put to our future vendor

/nvm, its on the screen above too :P and no, you cannot Exchange the feathers right now

China is an entirely different region because BnS is not handle by NCSoft there, its handle by Tencent and their version is completely modified from all other region.

You won't be able to buy legendary soul shield for feather thats for sure, same goes with ember.  Later on when we do get Midnight at Skypetal Plain raid, you can buy it from dragon express tab with moonlight crystals

Piece #1 #2 #3 - Green Moonlight Crystals x8 + various amount of plants from Turtle boss in the raid (Asura/Twisted Soul Shield set)

Piece #4 #5 - Purple Moonlight Crystals x8 + various amount of plants from Turtle boss in the raid (Desolated Tomb/EbonDrake Citadel set)

Piece #6 # 7 # 8 - Yellow Moonlight Crystals x8 + various amount of plants from Turtle boss in the raid (Furnace set)

• 2 months later...

They give AP...better use legendary soul shield with Asura...in total you will have 15 AP!

Max set is different and is for each class...for my class(BM) its useless...-80% CD in five point strike and is not worth it so I will combine it with Asura for 15 AP!

We will get the Midnight ones as we saw in letter...but expect a change...they are already changing what they said in that letter!

12 minutes ago, Aquatylys said:

They give AP...better use legendary soul shield with Asura...in total you will have 15 AP!

Ebondrake will replace Asura at the end of this year, so most people opt for 1-5 legendary and 6-8 ebondrake for the AP set bonuses (and also because 6-8 legendary would be a pain in the ass to farm + max roll + fuse).

Why it will be hard?...Midnight its a 24 man not a dungeon....let me tell you what makes hard a boss in this game:not the hp,not the damage....the reset...when you try to beat Ak Bul and he go after a FM he reset himself and that is what makes world bosses imposible sometimes!

7 minutes ago, Alannais said:

wait wait so you actually have to roll (bis) on legendary?

It's blade and soul, of course you have to.^^ Collecting every piece once wont be enough.

On ‎30‎.‎08‎.‎2016 at 11:55 PM, eddy314159 said:

Ebondrake will replace Asura at the end of this year, so most people opt for 1-5 legendary and 6-8 ebondrake for the AP set bonuses (and also because 6-8 legendary would be a pain in the ass to farm + max roll + fuse).

5 legendary + 3 tomb is by far better. Ebondrake gives only ap on 3 pieces while tomb gives 7% crit damage what is way better. Depending on the class 8 pieces legendary would be better anyway.

There are 3 legendary soul shields(best one is Black Tower)...we will only get one this year...or maybe all of them,they kinda start changing what they writed in letter anyway!

The 8 piece bonus for my BM are useless from all 3 soul shield sets...best ones is -30% cd reduction to Blade Call wich is useless.So the best option is to have 5 pieces legendary and other pieces from Citadel!

12 minutes ago, Aquatylys said:

The 8 piece bonus for my BM are useless from all 3 soul shield sets...best ones is -30% cd reduction to Blade Call wich is useless.So the best option is to have 5 pieces legendary and other pieces from Citadel!

So later, it will be best for you to use 5 of one set and 3 of another, right? Until then, see post above: tomb > ebondrake

And I highly doubt we will get more than the first legendary soul shield this year. With our current gear it would be impossible to do black tower for example and I doubt our damage will rise that extremely in a few months. Most people having still trouble gearing up at current patch speed.

Community already have ap for Holy Naryu.People already have above 800 AP(Ive seen) and as far I know NCSoft doesn't care if that player used Visa Card or not...they will see many players with that AP and will think that we are ready....what they don;t know is that 90% of players above 720 AP still fail Yeti:))

ps:I hope in future PayPal will make a tutorial for Yeti dungeon before you make a transaction:))

6 hours ago, Aquatylys said:

Community already have ap for Holy Naryu.People already have above 800 AP(Ive seen) and as far I know NCSoft doesn't care if that player used Visa Card or not...they will see many players with that AP and will think that we are ready....what they don;t know is that 90% of players above 720 AP still fail Yeti:))

ps:I hope in future PayPal will make a tutorial for Yeti dungeon before you make a transaction:))

You haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. At NO time did NCWest say you needed anything about 600ish AP to do ANY of the current content. Just because you saw a single player with 800 AP doesn't mean shit. The reason why I fail 90% of the time is ONE single factor: NOBODY uses TEAMWORK to win. It happened to me earlier in Nexus: all above 600ap, and me being 711ap FM, nobody said who was block and doing cc's for drill sgt so we wiped. I have beat that very same encounter numerous time with parties that had an average of 500ap because we discussed it BEFOREHAND. This applies to everything from 3v3, 6v6, or ANY dungeon(including Den).

Archived