This is not a multiplayer game

GLoRToR

6 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

If I'm not completely mistaken it is possible to kill Soha but you have to be Crimson to do that.

Yeah.. and so is Juwol.  didn't expect though that the girl as "free" as Soha can join Cerulean

13 hours ago, spongemike said:

Exactly. I did balckram so many times with pugs and in the end there are usually enough profane thingys for everyone. I always suggest let's each bid one so we all can get it cheap and no need to outbid. Well there are always some *cricket* who decides to bid against you and take all for themselves. It makes 0 sense.

This is why someone can end up with over 5G in bidding just for *one* Poharan's perfume.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lack of group potiental isn't down to the community, realistically look at the current content.

25 man Dungeons, Right at the end of the day, your one of two People, Insanely geared pulling clusters of Mobs AOEing them down completing Dailies at a fast rate, Why group? reduces Exp = Less HM Exp Total each day, end of the day, HM Levels give u IMPORTANT Stats such as a Attack Power, Health and Crit Which today, AP is a HIGH Want by every group, its Requirements Gain per day, holding urself back will only make the grind more of a struggle or your a New Player just beginning with very little, Cant kill at a fast rate, would benefit from the quicker proifit, problems being Person A Has No reason to help Person B outside of a Friendship or guild.

groups - Why take anything below Average, 500+ AP Please, nobody wants to struggle or have to actually follow mechanics all the way through in order to do something which requires Such Continous grinds, your forced to continuously do some of these dungeons ,therefore u may aswell get it done ASAP, easiest way being bring players ABOVE the requirements of the Dungeon for a Easier, Smoother run.

the gear grind is what makes this game feel so Solitude, the Content that's ment to be grouped, Actually is Gear dependant, being at 650+ Makes a HUGE difference to being 500+, this game doesn't provide a reason to Actually expand or remain at what the Dungeons Require.

If they INCREASED the drop rates When the Average of a party was Close to the Actual Demands of the Content, u'd see 400s being taken EASILY into 400 AP COntent, rather then blitzing it with 650+ Players. if they provided INCREASED exp during Grouping in 25man Zones, you'd see MORE high tier Players playing with those Newer players, if the game expanded into 24man DUNGEON Content, or Raiding Content you'd see MORE Want to be involved in Active Progression Guilds and More guilds Reaching out to new players to see this Content for Everyone.

if they Changed Dungeon Loot to be Personal loot, Killing the boss gives Everyone a Randomized Chest of loot, made Materials for Weapon involvements etc etc being Soulbound  but then REDUCING the amount of Materials Requirement to more of a Personal farmable Amount this would REDUCE the gap between Players.

- People will say this is Stupid and would REDUCE the profits made from NCSOft.

As far as I can currently tell NCSoft have Delved down a route of RNG Boxes, they can Still provide Materials which would speed up progression, it'd kill Currency exchange market, but that's Dying reguardless, and they could Easily revive it bringing the 30 Day Sub to be buyable via HM Coins. end of the day.

NCSoft give you nothing For being a team player, of helping players learn the game, or Provide Support to one another throughout the game, that's what is killing the Multiplayer factor of this game.

Yes, this game is built in anti multiplayer system.

-Every class is independent, can self heal do dps.

-Solo main quests (story)

-Soloing dungeon is more rewarding as you keep all the loots.

-Bid system, oh God, fight each others for the loots.

-Factions , more hate.

- All dungeons are run and kill, brain dead, no team work.

-No reason at all for joining a party, you can find players killing bosses in 24 or open world and join the battle.

My exp from other MMO how you need to be in party.

-Tactic dungeons, dungeon is open map, not (one way run) you have to kill some mobs/bosses in order to make final boss appear, and some mobs require special classes, like ghosts can only be killed by holy damages, sin need to pema poison swamp boss, melee tank spellcasters etc...

Or one players must carry torch/item to unlock path and party must protect him/her.

etc...

-Loots in party drop for random players, they can share if they agree (all items are tradable) End dungeon chest IS not shared, every party members get their shares of the same rewards + the chance to get rare items. So joining party will make run faster and more rewarding.

-Dungeon are not solo-able, now matter what class you are, like I said in point 1, you might be able to kill one boss or mobs, but can't clear the whole dungeon.

-Tanks / Healers / Ranged...etc all classes need each others to survive.

This give a nice whole team work exp :)

Well, the othe game I played had trinity system, and it ended up as "there are no tanks" problem, because tanking was that much harder than healing and dps. You basically had to be in a guild with good tanks, and be in a guild to even be trained as a tank.

i also do not think BnS grind model supports complex dungeons mechanics because nobody is going to sit there for a few minutes while the raid lead goes through the fight on TS when you have a 4 to 8 hours of dailies to do.

personally, where I see the most pleasant mp mode in the game is ssp. People are there, we fight another faction, the faction chat is alive, you get invites, good stuff.

Sometimes the the ow bosses also have this cool random cooperation. I loved the idea of 24 M dungeons, the focal fight points.... Too bad they all died out.

All and all I really enjoy the together but apart idea of the ow bosses and 24m, as nobody cares how slow I am, and if I drew aggro, and stuff, but I get to kill bosses in the company of other plAyers.

The 6m dungeons...  Yakes. I am very self-conscious about my low playing ability and always lagging behind, so I don't like being in a small group. Used to play a healer, and loved the role....

I do understand why they makes you solo for the main story quest because it's supposed to be your character vs. the world (well..Jinsoyun's plots I guess)

But the rest you can always faction chat or region chat or cross server to looking for group. I have never have problem with looking for group for blue and purple name dungeons. Green, I agree, maybe a little harder since not that many people would want to keep running green. But then again, faction chat and ask for help. People usually respond to it. I know this because I did it :)

We had this situation with no tank or healers, but we always figure way around like rerolling another character or come up with new builds for non tanking classes, it works, mostly lol xD

5min you say? Woha this game falling faster than I thought, GJ NC :D

In the game I played, the operations were locked out to once a week, the were tanking trees on three out of eight subclasses, and both the tank and off tank had to know the fight to do swaps, and have a gear set and all that. I only tanked 4m flash points at low levels, the 8 and 16 m ops would have been too much. And as a healer, I got to know the difference between a good tank and a guy in a tanking stance.  I really liked healer role tbh, there is something very zen about staying cold and calculating in the crazy mess of a 10 min battle with the hell breaking lose.

overall, I miss the trinity and rehearsed voiced runs, but I also loved the spontaneous engagements of the 24 m style dungeons here.

all and all I just wish 24 m worked. I'm yet to do beast bog.

On ‎2016‎. ‎05‎. ‎17‎. at 0:05 PM, Dray0s said:

Lack of group potiental isn't down to the community, realistically look at the current content.

25 man Dungeons, Right at the end of the day, your one of two People, Insanely geared pulling clusters of Mobs AOEing them down completing Dailies at a fast rate, Why group? reduces Exp = Less HM Exp Total each day, end of the day, HM Levels give u IMPORTANT Stats such as a Attack Power, Health and Crit Which today, AP is a HIGH Want by every group, its Requirements Gain per day, holding urself back will only make the grind more of a struggle or your a New Player just beginning with very little, Cant kill at a fast rate, would benefit from the quicker proifit, problems being Person A Has No reason to help Person B outside of a Friendship or guild.

groups - Why take anything below Average, 500+ AP Please, nobody wants to struggle or have to actually follow mechanics all the way through in order to do something which requires Such Continous grinds, your forced to continuously do some of these dungeons ,therefore u may aswell get it done ASAP, easiest way being bring players ABOVE the requirements of the Dungeon for a Easier, Smoother run.

the gear grind is what makes this game feel so Solitude, the Content that's ment to be grouped, Actually is Gear dependant, being at 650+ Makes a HUGE difference to being 500+, this game doesn't provide a reason to Actually expand or remain at what the Dungeons Require.

If they INCREASED the drop rates When the Average of a party was Close to the Actual Demands of the Content, u'd see 400s being taken EASILY into 400 AP COntent, rather then blitzing it with 650+ Players. if they provided INCREASED exp during Grouping in 25man Zones, you'd see MORE high tier Players playing with those Newer players, if the game expanded into 24man DUNGEON Content, or Raiding Content you'd see MORE Want to be involved in Active Progression Guilds and More guilds Reaching out to new players to see this Content for Everyone.

if they Changed Dungeon Loot to be Personal loot, Killing the boss gives Everyone a Randomized Chest of loot, made Materials for Weapon involvements etc etc being Soulbound  but then REDUCING the amount of Materials Requirement to more of a Personal farmable Amount this would REDUCE the gap between Players.

- People will say this is Stupid and would REDUCE the profits made from NCSOft.

As far as I can currently tell NCSoft have Delved down a route of RNG Boxes, they can Still provide Materials which would speed up progression, it'd kill Currency exchange market, but that's Dying reguardless, and they could Easily revive it bringing the 30 Day Sub to be buyable via HM Coins. end of the day.

NCSoft give you nothing For being a team player, of helping players learn the game, or Provide Support to one another throughout the game, that's what is killing the Multiplayer factor of this game.

This is one of the most accurate ways to elaborate so far. Kudos.

Archived