Reached level 45, what's next?

Xeinlad

Hi everyone, I have been looking for answers in the forum but I haven't found any topic. I hope it's not repeated. I have jus reached and I don't know what should I do next. I thoought that Silverfrost Mountains was an expansion and I expected the main storyline to finish in Moonwater Plains. But apparently it continues in Silvefrost Mountains. As far as I know the Blackram Supply Chain and Mushons tower is a level 45 content, but hey look like an endgame content to me: some hardcore dungeons that you do when the main storyline is finished. I imagine that people did Blackram Supply Chain and Mushin's tower when there is no expansio. But know what shouls I do? what is the expected progress path? Should I continue with the main storyline and do Blackram Supply Chain and Mushin's tower when I am finished with the expansion or shoild I stop by in these 2 dungeons? Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, Xeinlad said:

Hi everyone, I have been looking for answers in the forum but I haven't found any topic. I hope it's not repeated. I have jus reached and I don't know what should I do next. I thoought that Silverfrost Mountains was an expansion and I expected the main storyline to finish in Moonwater Plains. But apparently it continues in Silvefrost Mountains. As far as I know the Blackram Supply Chain and Mushons tower is a level 45 content, but hey look like an endgame content to me: some hardcore dungeons that you do when the main storyline is finished. I imagine that people did Blackram Supply Chain and Mushin's tower when there is no expansio. But know what shouls I do? what is the expected progress path? Should I continue with the main storyline and do Blackram Supply Chain and Mushin's tower when I am finished with the expansion or shoild I stop by in these 2 dungeons? Thank you very much.

Continue with the storyline and get to 50 should be your first priority. after that you should focus on farming stuff for your weapon and accessories upgrades. When you get to 50 you can replace all accessories temporarly with breeze stuff since they are most likly better than what you have. When the upgradable accessories becomes better than the breeze stuff you just equip them again. The silverfrost story line takes you to lv 49 with about 20% exp and you will have to grind the last 80%. At this point you just go back and do all the sidequest and daily quest plus some grinding and you should be able to get the last 80% needed.

Just ask if you have any other questions. would be happy to help you further if needed.

Actually I have more questions. So from you said I expect that the soul  shields from Blackramsupply chain and mushin's tower are useless now since you can continue with the storyline and level 47, 48 (or whatever level) soulshields? Is there anything that I should by with the moonwater stones? I bought the souls shield that its pretty useful for me. And Finally how do I get large amounts of money? I want to have hongmoon coins to have costumes what they  are difficult to farm. I thought that selling moonwater transformations stones I could gain money, but the materials are as rare as the stones. How can I do it? Thanks

6 minutes ago, Xeinlad said:

Actually I have more questions. So from you said I expect that the soul  shields from Blackramsupply chain and mushin's tower are useless now since you can continue with the storyline and level 47, 48 (or whatever level) soulshields? Is there anything that I should by with the moonwater stones? I bought the souls shield that its pretty useful for me. And Finally how do I get large amounts of money? I want to have hongmoon coins to have costumes what they  are difficult to farm. I thought that selling moonwater transformations stones I could gain money, but the materials are as rare as the stones. How can I do it? Thanks

profane soulshield should be enough for you untill you reach shiverstone range where you can get a new set of ss there.

there is nothing you have of use for moonwater stones while levling but save them you can use them for other stuff later on.

there are tons of way to get gold. you can just decide on an item and just spam farm it.

hongmoon coins can be obtains from either venture tokens from rng boxes or by gold exchange system which you sell gold for hongmoon coins.

you can either buy the mats for mts on market and craft and then sell them can gain a small profit or farm all the items and then craft it but this way takes longer time.

Since the Silverfrost patch, it is unrealistic for level 45 to run E Fleet, NSH and such, because most people there are level 50s trying to solo themselves (assuming if you actually see other people in there). So what I did was leveling to 50 then go back to them like everyone else.

The main story line to enter Silverfrost Mountains actually starts in Mushin Tower, but not doing the floor by floor challenges. The quest is to duel Mushin, which requires you to have a good enough weapon and some knowledge of your class to avoid being chain stunned by Mushin. I finished this quest after upgrading my weapon to True Inferno. I was using the Moonwater valor stone soul shields until I got the Silverfrost valor stone ones, and they were just fine.

Just now, Xeinlad said:

The problem with the moonwater transformation stones is tha the materials are really expensive sometimes even more than the stones themselves. So I was asking which item shouls I farm to get the biggest profit. Thank you all

i would say farming tears. doing pigsty eazy and fast

The problem with the moonwater transformation stones is tha the materials are really expensive sometimes even more than the stones themselves. So I was asking which item shouls I farm to get the biggest profit. Thank you all

While Moonwater 24-man areas do become more (but NOT completely) obsolete as you progress through the story quests, largely because it's more interesting to do dailies that give bigger rewards, it really isn't that unrealistic for lvl 45- to run E.Fleet and NSH for a few reasons:

- One of the Daily Challenges can be to defeat the final boss in either area, so expect quite a few lvl 50 people to run them once that happens.

- These areas still are one of the easiest sources of Naryu Coins, as well as some Naryu Silvers, and you'll be needing quite a few of the former to use Dragonblood in later dungeons, while the latter will be used for gear enhancements/evolutions.

- Dailies there reward pretty good amount of silvers each, which is quite a lot at the point they become accessible. Only ones that may give you some trouble are the ones requiring you to kill bosses, since you may have trouble doing enough damage to get credit for the kills, especially if there are many players each doing high damage. Players with True Infernal or higher, however, shouldn't have too much trouble, especially now that there are generally less people doing bosses... so if anything, getting credit for boss kills has become EASIER.

- They are one of the sources of Siren/Pirate Emblems, which you'll still need to upgrade accessories. Not particularly great sources but sources nonetheless.

- E. Fleet in particular drops green critical soul shields that are great fuse fodder at the time because they don't require Soulstones to be fused, unlike blue/purple SS. It will be a while before you reach Gabiyung world boss in Silverfrost to farm its soul shields to fuse for extra crit, so those are the next best, cost-efficient options.

- Nightshade in particular drops the first real good blue/purple soul shield set, with decent extra HP and crit rate. Unless you're aiming for Labyrinth/Silverfrost Valor or later sets, it's a good transition set that should last you throughout Act 4 just fine. I did it myself with full purple Bloodshade set and True Profane weapon, so it's definitely doable.

As for other non-Heroic (all 3 of the Heroic ones still worth doing and also sometimes required by Daily Challenge) Moonwater dungeons, there are also the Big 4 (the 4 blue Moonwater dungeons, all of which drop Moonwater Tears). Besides Pigsty for the Moonwater Tears, people also do Brightstone Ruins for the crafting guild recipes (the Merry Potters one is especially valuable).

Hopefully u are in lively server. Finish question for gold to buy things you need and get to 50.  Gold is life in this game and you have to grind quest to get it. Lvl 45 Blue dungeons like: skittering tunnels and brights tone ruins, run everyday. You will need black ram supply chain too when ur AP is over 400.

Welcome to the Ingame life of grinding unless ur a wallet warrior.

Also join a clan that you can run dungeons with if ur a social player. They will help teach the basics or learn with them.

12 minutes ago, LadyGamerluv said:

Hopefully u are in lively server. Finish question for gold to buy things you need and get to 50.  Gold is life in this game and you have to grind quest to get it. Lvl 45 Blue dungeons like: skittering tunnels and brights tone ruins, run everyday. You will need black ram supply chain too when ur AP is over 400.

Welcome to the Ingame life of grinding unless ur a wallet warrior.

Also join a clan that you can run dungeons with if ur a social player. They will help teach the basics or learn with them.

you dont need to grind quest, do all lv 45 blue dungeons and you only need blackram supply chain and bloodshade harbor for accessories. when it comes to wepon path you can just choose the silverfrost path. its not a great amount of diffrence in gold between them and the dungeons for the silverfrost path are more populated which makes the grinding easier.

but i totally agree with finding a clan. try finding a clan that is active and dedicated it will help you so much in the long run.

Regarding actual progress, I'd go with at least upgrading weapon to True Profane and accessories to Awakened Infernal. Also, get an Attack Power Diamond (at least Sparkling Pentagonal). Before Silverfrost was released, I'd suggest to farm Bloodshade soul shield set but now? I think Silverfrost Valor is decent enough to be used. Before that, though, I think having around/over 30k HP would be nice.

From there, you should be good to progress with Act 4. At the very least, you'll want to get the weapon and accessories bits done beforehand, just in case, although it wouldn't hurt too much to try to see how far you can go first and then go back to upgrade/improve/replace gears as needed.

1 hour ago, Tsuchiryu said:

While Moonwater 24-man areas do become more (but NOT completely) obsolete as you progress through the story quests, largely because it's more interesting to do dailies that give bigger rewards, it really isn't that unrealistic for lvl 45- to run E.Fleet and NSH for a few reasons:

- One of the Daily Challenges can be to defeat the final boss in either area, so expect quite a few lvl 50 people to run them once that happens.

- These areas still are one of the easiest sources of Naryu Coins, as well as some Naryu Silvers, and you'll be needing quite a few of the former to use Dragonblood in later dungeons, while the latter will be used for gear enhancements/evolutions.

- Dailies there reward pretty good amount of silvers each, which is quite a lot at the point they become accessible. Only ones that may give you some trouble are the ones requiring you to kill bosses, since you may have trouble doing enough damage to get credit for the kills, especially if there are many players each doing high damage. Players with True Infernal or higher, however, shouldn't have too much trouble, especially now that there are generally less people doing bosses... so if anything, getting credit for boss kills has become EASIER.

- They are one of the sources of Siren/Pirate Emblems, which you'll still need to upgrade accessories. Not particularly great sources but sources nonetheless.

- E. Fleet in particular drops green critical soul shields that are great fuse fodder at the time because they don't require Soulstones to be fused, unlike blue/purple SS. It will be a while before you reach Gabiyung world boss in Silverfrost to farm its soul shields to fuse for extra crit, so those are the next best, cost-efficient options.

- Nightshade in particular drops the first real good blue/purple soul shield set, with decent extra HP and crit rate. Unless you're aiming for Labyrinth/Silverfrost Valor or later sets, it's a good transition set that should last you throughout Act 4 just fine. I did it myself with full purple Bloodshade set and True Profane weapon, so it's definitely doable.

I'm running these 2 dungeons almost everyday. It really depends on your luck. With the June 1st date, I see more people doing E Fleet and NSH on my server, but I also ran into another problem: getting into channel 2 not 1. At least at level 50, I can easily solo almost all dailies except the mini and final bosses. I can't do that when I was 45. Even killing 50 blackrams in E Fleet could take a long time to complete. You may get better luck cross-server Blackram Supplies when it is the daily challenge, hoping the group won't care carrying you.

12 minutes ago, Yetan said:

I'm running these 2 dungeons almost everyday. It really depends on your luck. With the June 1st date, I see more people doing E Fleet and NSH on my server, but I also ran into another problem: getting into channel 2 not 1. At least at level 50, I can easily solo almost all dailies except the mini and final bosses. I can't do that when I was 45. Even killing 50 blackrams in E Fleet could take a long time to complete. You may get better luck cross-server Blackram Supplies when it is the daily challenge, hoping the group won't care carrying you.

I think this is a matter of people needing to get used to party up with randoms in 24-man and realizing its benefits: helping yourself AND others to complete dailies there faster. You're just delaying things for everyone by being lazy, not parting up to defeat bosses as they spawn or competing for mobs with people not in your party. Be more selfless, active and useful, for crying out loud, people! There's absolutely no real reason NOT to party in 24-man. Ever.

1 minute ago, Tsuchiryu said:

I think this is a matter of people needing to get used to party up with randoms in 24-man and realizing its benefits: helping yourself AND others to complete dailies there faster. You're just delaying things for everyone by being lazy, not parting up to defeat bosses as they spawn or competing for mobs with people not in your party. Be more selfless, active and useful, for crying out loud, people! There's absolutely no real reason NOT to party in 24-man. Ever.

or do like most other people afk at the final boss..f##king leechers

Just now, TeGeek said:

Now that depends. If there still are enough people helping, it's not so bad.

Sometimes it gets to a point that having too many people is detrimental to get credit for defeating bosses, especially if you are undergeared. Just ask anyone who tries Grand Harvest Square.

2 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

That's why I say it is "not practical", because it is "not practical" to expect players to group up with strangers in old content if they can do it solo.

4 minutes ago, TeGeek said:

You may not get the kill credit if you AFK. And, you may still not get the kill credit even if you weren't AFK.

3 minutes ago, Tsuchiryu said:

Now that depends. If there still are enough people helping, it's not so bad.

Sometimes it gets to a point that having too many people is detrimental to get credit for defeating bosses, especially if you are undergeared. Just ask anyone who tries Grand Harvest Square.

3 minutes ago, Yetan said:

That's why I say it is "not practical", because it is "not practical" to expect players to group up with strangers in old content if they can do it solo.

You may not get the kill credit if you AFK. And, you may still not get the kill credit even if you weren't AFK.

i mean those people that wait at the last boss in 24-man zones untill it spawns and doesnt help with killing the other bosses

Just now, TeGeek said:

i mean those people that wait at the last boss in 24-man zones untill it spawns and doesnt help with killing the other bosses

Ah, yes, but that's to be expected, sadly. Very few bother to make final boss spawn in, say, Beastbog. Sometimes I can attribute to people giving higher priority to other dailes and whatnot, but other times it may be people being plain lazy. In cases where not enough people are helping, that's a sign you should quit the waiting game and actually help.

It's not so bad in Moonwater 24-man because these are the earliest zones and are more on the easy side for the most part, while Frostscale Basin is also easy enough to do solo for how late you access it (but a lot more time consuming if not in a party).

But Beastbog? Without disregarding the above, you gotta keep in mind it has that thing of 20-minute waiting period between boss spawns and only one spawns at a time, unlike ALL other 24-men. I can see people AFKing longer than necessary in between boss kills or getting too sidetracked by something else to care. Not only is it more limiting than what I think it's actually necessary, but it's also BORING as *cricket* having to wait so long to deal with ANY of the bosses there. It's not as bad as the rest of the Skypetal Plains stuff, I can agree to that (heck, Beastbog Down is my favorite daily bar none for whenever I'm pressed for time, the EXP+gold ratio for time and effort required to do it solo is hard to beat), but still bad enough that I get why many may find it unappealing on some aspects. Particularly the boss spawn mechanics.

Then again, I'm more inclined to be forgiving of AFKers and the like on that particular 24-man because, tbh, ALL of the major daily content in Skypetal Plains in general sucks ass... as in they have some BS mechanic that makes it too limiting and/or time-consuming that few bother: Beastbog, Plog Sanctum, GHS, SSP, you name it. ALL of them has some BS or another on some lvl.

10 hours ago, Xeinlad said:

You don't have to rush to the dungeons just yet, continue with main story line till you reach 48-49 usually, with the gold you earned start upgrading, then you can go do some dungeons. Then you need to prioritize. Sell what you don't need now, and keep what you need now. Aka Stingers go for about 2 -2.50 gold each, you can earn 1-2 from every daily quest in the top 4-5 purple dungeons, ofc you can only do like 3-4 of them cause Asura is a bit complicated. Now that they removed the true pirate-Siren path it gonna be a bit harder but don't let that get you down. If nothing else you can go farm brightstone, you get 2 tears every run you can solo it, and each goes for about 1 gold. If you think you're good in arena you can also try that.

On 2016-05-12 at 6:59 PM, Yetan said:

Since the Silverfrost patch, it is unrealistic for level 45 to run E Fleet, NSH and such, because most people there are level 50s trying to solo themselves (assuming if you actually see other people in there). So what I did was leveling to 50 then go back to them like everyone else.

The main story line to enter Silverfrost Mountains actually starts in Mushin Tower, but not doing the floor by floor challenges. The quest is to duel Mushin, which requires you to have a good enough weapon and some knowledge of your class to avoid being chain stunned by Mushin. I finished this quest after upgrading my weapon to True Inferno. I was using the Moonwater valor stone soul shields until I got the Silverfrost valor stone ones, and they were just fine.

Screenshot_7.png

@ander01se Thanks to the daily challenges that bring high levels back to the 24 mans, and wait until after June 1st to see if things are going back to how they were in April on the no challenge days. But, maybe by that time, everyone is already on the Oathbreaker path anyway.

10 minutes ago, Yetan said:

@ander01se Thanks to the daily challenges that bring high levels back to the 24 mans, and wait until after June 1st to see if things are going back to how they were in April on the no challenge days. But, maybe by that time, everyone is already on the Oathbreaker path anyway.

All June 1st will do is bring them more stuff to do until they finish Act IV and bring an end to the Vipercap run. Daily Challenge will still be there and will stay.

Archived