Tidelord Hujikar

Melodia

What level can I solo this world boss at? Currently FM level 42, and impossible to solo this thing because half its attacks are undodgeable. There's NEVER anyone killing this thing. Yet for some reason I need this to evolve my weapon. So far every other world boss that dropped breakthrough weapons had a group actively killing it because it also dropped essences, but not this one, so of course no one would be farming it.

He drops a chest that give a locked weapon chest which will give a breakthrough weapon. The reason why not many people farming it is because you have to sacrifice a pig for it to appear. I have a FM as well, and when I did that quest, I had to Faction chat to get someone to do it with me since I am pretty squishy as well. However, you can still dodge all his atk using Q, E, SS, and Ice Armor (Tab skill during Ice form) just have to really time it.. Can't rush that thing...

Last time i was doing it, i got a chest from the main quest before him.

What server are you on?

I would suggest go to the teleport point and ask all those people standing there to help you. I seen a few ask for help with him before and i have helped a lot to kill him. It shouldnt be a problem if you ask in faction chat or region chat.

On 2016-04-24 at 10:15 AM, Melodia said:

What level can I solo this world boss at? Currently FM level 42, and impossible to solo this thing because half its attacks are undodgeable. There's NEVER anyone killing this thing. Yet for some reason I need this to evolve my weapon. So far every other world boss that dropped breakthrough weapons had a group actively killing it because it also dropped essences, but not this one, so of course no one would be farming it.

You shouldn't need to kill him. One of the quest before this gives you a weapon box and another quest gives you a moonwater key. I just use the key to open the weapon box to get my class weapon for the breakthrough.

It looks like the key is from the survey. But if you are on Yehra sever I can help you kill him.

Hujikar, I had to kill 28 times to get it. I was able to solo it, it really helped a lot, since I was swapping channels before that looking for pulls. But I can't for the life of mine remember which level I was on. those weapons helped a lot to feed it later on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2016-05-23 at 2:18 PM, KurooSakura said:

I solo'd him with my summoner and FM, both when I was lv 38 or so. Its pretty easy to dodge his attacks :v

Those are the two easiest classes for Hujikar though.

Heck, you can just let the pet kill him while spamming Huzzah if you're bored, without attacking once yourself. And FM is just keeping him frozen and standing behind him. :p

On 5/14/2016 at 6:31 PM, ander01se said:

Bit late reply, but you can solo it from 36+ on any class I guess, as long as your gear is at least ToE upgraded.

Just avoid the bite attack and you should be fine with your defensive skills + spamming potions.

nope not on every class, not without those super healing poitions (i forgot the name) you can do it on ranged classes yeah , his bite/grab attack is unavoidable under any circumstances , i shadow step/ dodge behind him right before he lands his bite attack and he grab me while im standing behind him  or at his sides , he can even grab you when you trying to step back from him :| :| :| :| , i got 12K  and he spam it faster than i can heal , takes 2-3K health per grab!

i dont get hit by any of his attacks just the damn bite which is unblockable/unavoidable

4 minutes ago, Nylisa said:

nope not on every class, not without those super healing poitions (i forgot the name) you can do it on ranged classes yeah , his bite/grab attack is unavoidable under any circumstances , i shadow step/ dodge behind him right before he lands his bite attack and he grab me while im standing behind him  or at his sides , he can even grab you when you trying to step back from him :| :| :| :| , i got 12K  and he spam it faster than i can heal , takes 2-3K health per grab!

i dont get hit by any of his attacks just the damn bite which is unblockable/unavoidable

Wrong, you can backstep the bite. Me on my warlock having aggro most of the time:

3 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Wrong, you can backstep the bite. Me on my warlock having aggro most of the time:

Warlock... ranged again , i tried to do the same thing , he grab me mid-way of back step :| and i did it more than 30 times to make sure timing is right xD not to mention i do so small damage due to using back step so often AND that he spam it faster than my KFM back step cooldown :|

Just now, Nylisa said:

Warlock... ranged again , i tried to to the same thing , he grab me mid-way of back step :| and i did it more than 30 times to make sure timing is right xD not to mention i do so small damage due to using back step so often AND that he spam it faster than my KFM back step cool down :|

Oh please, I've done it on every class now except Blade Dancer (Don't plan on making one either).

If you're on Windrest EU I can show you live. :P

Just now, ander01se said:

Oh please, I've done it on every class now except Blade Dancer (Don't plan on making one either).

If you're on Windrest EU I can show you live. :P

yes problem is YOU've done it , not everyone else

saying that you can do it doesn't make everyone as good as you my friend.so you dont have to show me to prove you can do it!

im having problem with his grab attack and its killing me that he grab me even in the middle of backstep , someone said maybe its your latency and ping that you see the backstep animation but he already grabbed you , but my ping is 80-90 most of the time so idk :/

i really hate to sound like a dick but forums are full of comments like "i can do it its easy as f... " instead of helping out with ideas for others how to do it!

3 minutes ago, Nylisa said:

yes problem is YOU've done it , not everyone else

saying that you can do it doesn't make everyone as good as you my friend.so you dont have to show me to prove you can do it!

im having problem with his grab attack and its killing me that he grab me even in the middle of backstep , someone said maybe its your latency and ping that you see the backstep animation but he already grabbed you , but my ping is 80-90 most of the time so idk :/

i really hate to sound like a dick but forums are full of comments like "i can do it its easy as f... " instead of helping out with ideas for others how to do it!

Well there's a description in the video when to dodge. When you see green saliva at the right side of his jaw, double tap back and he can't grab you mid animation. O_o

2 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Well there's a description in the video when to dodge. When you see green saliva at the right side of his jaw, double tap back and he can't grab you mid animation. O_o

yep i know his head animation by heart now when he is about to bite its quiet different from the head launch animation that launch player up . i have no idea how he grab me even then :| i cant be THAT bad that he grab every time xD

5 hours ago, ander01se said:

i just tried again after couple of hours same methods worked :| server delay? connection?

had 96% at the end of fight no health potions used o.O

8 hours ago, Nylisa said:

yep i know his head animation by heart now when he is about to bite its quiet different from the head launch animation that launch player up . i have no idea how he grab me even then :| i cant be THAT bad that he grab every time xD

Goodie! :D

Archived