Hackers are getting more brazen. (Video)

Aiml3ssCalam1ty

The whole reason about this is happening, I believe is because NCsoft does not IP ban hackers, thats why they can keep coming, like how hard is it to make a new level 45+ account with hack and bot, prob in like 2 days then u can mass produce like 10 new lv 45+ accs

Its because they dont ban them thats why we have more n more every day so these ppl see that they dont get banned n so things getting worst.

If u xome accross a hacker n tell him "repoted for hack" he will lough at u so hard.

Thats hat ncsoft created!

1 minute ago, Selene said:

Just now, like right fking now died by a hacker..sigh -_-

Selene i think u should stop doing ssp n start farm ss via arena 3v3...3v3 aint so bad hackers wise i mean.

Btw i thing i get more ss by arena than ss in same time limit

Is inadmisibile ,they ruin the fun in game and the hard work of players and NCsoft agrees this and seems they are having reasons to keep this thing going . I'm happy for the new content that will come ,the game is great but the abuses that players are here to endure to is simple trashing the whole gaming experience that hard that sometimes revolts me.Gladly (or sadly ) not whole content will be released yet - because i will for sure drop the game after end of the storie ,i consider this an abuse and won't stand it for long .

NCsoft please treat your customers in a decent way.This is more then disturbing ~!

I just feel sry for those that use those hacks,they wont be able to enjoy the game at all.

The problem is they just ruin it for many others and soon only bots,hackers will stay.

Ncsoft is too busy planning new cool events for players to spend their money.Only way they will start take drastic measures is if everyone stops buying ncoin and Premium,in a week they will ban every bot,hacker out there.We have the power and can send a big msg out.

59 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Selene i think u should stop doing ssp n start farm ss via arena 3v3...3v3 aint so bad hackers wise i mean.

Btw i thing i get more ss by arena than ss in same time limit

Once they fix the dam arena lags then yes..

And well I'm saving my beans for next patch..

Reason why they can not IP ban those players is simply because an IP ban is useless if they have an ISP that changes their IP every 24h. I don't know how that is handled by ISPs in the US but in Europe there are a lot if not all ISPs auto disconnecting your internet every 24h.

So another way to get rid of those would be an account ban, but on  that side, as already said, would make them make a new account to continue to hack, as well as starting a thread in this forum "crying about why they have been banned for no reason" ;)

Only way is to make all that server side, movement, positioning and stuff because right now it seems to be client sided since those hackers seem to infuse the movement packages with false position datas to "jump" the way they do. (Dunno how it really works thats just my imagination about how it could be possible)

Also get some volunteers or whatever employes as permanent gamemaster with the ability to kick and ban accounts on the fly. And have them overwatch the servers 24/7 and react as soon as they get a hack report. So in addition to that, make a "report Hack" button where it either puts in the name automatically, like right now, right click > report > report spammer/bot, as well as a Report button in the game menu where you can put in a name manually. In case you are not able to right click on a hacker.

gotta keep making money off of premium sub from bots while the game is still alive enough to milk money off of. 

I bet when the population is low enough, and they r ready to let the game die (more than it already has been), NCFail will magically whip out the perfect anti-bot solution out of their ..... and all bots are gone over night. 

Archived