Destroyer just get rekt by BM now ?

Valiant

I just wonder why the hell BM, FM, KFM and warlock count down destroyer easily this days ?

Is it because the HM skills ? Why the hell BM got a resist skill for 5 second ? I can't even pass his blocks and now this resist... like for real

Like I have already problem with KFM Iframe and counter, FM Freeze spam beside the damn warlock high dps that not require any skills to do except to spam it and finally now a BM with resist and spam block that I can't pass -.-

Like if I go offensive against BM by fury I will get rekt and will be forced to use my tab and if I go for defensive I will do no damage to him almost -.- and fun part is when he able to put my hp from 100-48/45 with a pull and a stun light then a aircombo like wtf

And ofcourse I won't mention Assassin ,Cause we all know that Diamond Assassin are poke and hide with destroyers...

Yes this a raging post from a plate Destroyer rank around 2000, So go ahead and hate on me please

Somehow there is 5 destroyers in rank 10 so i think they are pretty good spot. Destroyers get one really good defensive skill hm emberstomp too. You have to learn how to use it properly.

8 minutes ago, skelettbus said:

If you complain about hm block can we complain about hm emberstomp?

Anyway, always run persistence against BM. It's cd is perfectly synced up with BM's Flock of Blades/Blade Call, which is the main dmg source of BM.

Ehhh, You can if you used a pull it will help alot against emberstomp ?

And sadly when I go for Persistence I almost have no open good dps over them :/

2 hours ago, skelettbus said:

Anyway, always run persistence against BM. It's cd is perfectly synced up with BM's Flock of Blades/Blade Call, which is the main dmg source of BM.

BMs usually use Flock of Blades grab break vs. Destroyer. Persistence is a given vs. BM anyway since they have far too much CC -- more than any other class -- and they will eat alive you if you hit Hurricane and waste Gust instead.

37 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

BMs usually use Flock of Blades grab break vs. Destroyer. Persistence is a given vs. BM anyway since they have far too much CC -- more than any other class -- and they will eat alive you if you hit Hurricane and waste Gust instead.

That what I trying to say, Destroyer is freaking shity useless against them.

They got spamable knockdown, Air combo to spam, Light damage with like 3 stuns , And why a dumb BM use Flocks of Blades ? While he got Lighting draw to eat you alive with it

BM is still at a disadvantage against destroyer and pretty much every class even in this patch.

First off your spin gives you a speed boost. A BM cannot use any gap closer safely especially with the added variable of travel times when you have a parry on your spin. Bonus points if you like to pretend to stop spinning and then start up again once you get in range. Their only safe method of getting a hit on you is through Z pull. Add to that your gap closing block disable stun. This means that, once you get away from the initial Z pull + Lightning Draw > Aerial, you have an entire 24 seconds where you have full reign over when to initiate and when to kite out. If you spec'ed double escape there is literally no reason why a BM should be able to catch you if you use this advantage properly. If you tabbed initially, you can pretty much be safe for 24 seconds and then use your stone shield at the right time to waste or prevent the Z and use the gap closer pull to buy more time. Even if you do choose to be at close range, a BM has to waste their iframes just to reorient the camera and land the kick knockdown on you because destroyers are going to move while they spin and it's nearly impossible to hit it on a moving target. Anklebiter is still dangerous to use here given the parry stun, and means that if a BM wants to use it, they have to wait 1 extra spin to make sure they don't hit the first 0.5 seconds. This is easily enough time for you to grab them if they're blocking (this also means they have to blow the flock of blades and ensures that you can't be caught in any combo that is actually dangerous), or to SS away and continue to spin and kite before gap closing back in. So if you know how to play properly, not only is the BM unable to combo you if you waste their flock of blade with a grab and have your double escapes, you have full control over the way the fight plays out. You can even disable defensive and dash skills on your aerial, making the tech chase doable by a 5 year old. You can literally start going ham on the BM after an aerial to prevent his 1 and then keep your dash stun at the ready to tech chase, and if the BM doesn't want to tab that it's game over. 

Now if you're going to cry about some stuff like "I lost 30% of my HP from the pull > stun > Lightning Draw > Aerial and they can just chip my HP with that", you need to gtfo because not only is there a 1 minute CD on the 10k lightning draw, you have a shield that heals 25% on a lesser CD than that and BM is one of the only 2 classes with no ranged guard break skill.

Basically if you think destroyer loses to BM you're so bad that you don't even know how to do basic spin to win properly.

30 minutes ago, Lssi said:

destroyer complaining about bm how sad

If you think that Destroyer Op or Destroyer can take down BM without effort, Then you need to see things by another view lmao

44 minutes ago, Avalyn said:

BM is still at a disadvantage against destroyer and pretty much every class even in this patch.

First off your spin gives you a speed boost. A BM cannot use any gap closer safely especially with the added variable of travel times when you have a parry on your spin. Bonus points if you like to pretend to stop spinning and then start up again once you get in range. Their only safe method of getting a hit on you is through Z pull. Add to that your gap closing block disable stun. This means that, once you get away from the initial Z pull + Lightning Draw > Aerial, you have an entire 24 seconds where you have full reign over when to initiate and when to kite out. If you spec'ed double escape there is literally no reason why a BM should be able to catch you if you use this advantage properly. If you tabbed initially, you can pretty much be safe for 24 seconds and then use your stone shield at the right time to waste or prevent the Z and use the gap closer pull to buy more time. Even if you do choose to be at close range, a BM has to waste their iframes just to reorient the camera and land the kick knockdown on you because destroyers are going to move while they spin and it's nearly impossible to hit it on a moving target. Anklebiter is still dangerous to use here given the parry stun, and means that if a BM wants to use it, they have to wait 1 extra spin to make sure they don't hit the first 0.5 seconds. This is easily enough time for you to grab them if they're blocking (this also means they have to blow the flock of blades and ensures that you can't be caught in any combo that is actually dangerous), or to SS away and continue to spin and kite before gap closing back in. So if you know how to play properly, not only is the BM unable to combo you if you waste their flock of blade with a grab and have your double escapes, you have full control over the way the fight plays out. You can even disable defensive and dash skills on your aerial, making the tech chase doable by a 5 year old. You can literally start going ham on the BM after an aerial to prevent his 1 and then keep your dash stun at the ready to tech chase, and if the BM doesn't want to tab that it's game over. 

Now if you're going to cry about some stuff like "I lost 30% of my HP from the pull > stun > Lightning Draw > Aerial and they can just chip my HP with that", you need to gtfo because not only is there a 1 minute CD on the 10k lightning draw, you have a shield that heals 25% on a lesser CD than that and BM is one of the only 2 classes with no ranged guard break skill.

Basically if you think destroyer loses to BM you're so bad that you don't even know how to do basic spin to win properly.

Are you *cricket*ing kidding me ? If a destroyer went for Healing shield he throwing away his cc and only left with 2 stuns.

So if a destroyer play with 2 escapes and shield he won't be able to do damage or cc the BM , Beside why you keep saying that is o easy to cc a BM by a destroyer ? 

A dumb BM who get cc is the only who never use Block/5 second immune right because destroyer got 1 single damn shit to break blocks other wise no way to bypass that.

And if a destroyer use a shield to protect to himself, Use your *cricket*ing Q and E they got a shot CD and enough to backstab a stupid destroyer with Shield.

1 hour ago, Lssi said:

i dont tihnk destroyer op but bm is worst class in game atm and hes complaining about it.

BM is worst class for people who don't understand well, If you look at it a good BM can put down any class easily except warlock and summoner so far.

Look at Korean ranking and you will see what i talk about, Top people most of them are BM

3 hours ago, Avalyn said:

Oh goodness, I don't think you've grasped the basics of Destroyer or BM play at all.

1. The parry only lasts for the first 0.5s of Hurricane, and the ability cannot be re-used until the whole animation is over. Hurricane also costs 20 focus per use, and if you're not attacking into it, the Destroyer won't have the means to combo you by the end. In short, don't dive on your opponent's axe.
  2. Knee (and skills like it) doesn't daze or prevent blocking if you release your block by moving before it lands. Furthermore, as a charge attack, you can interrupt it with a CC (Anklebiter works well), or just mash Q/E so that you iframe it. I don't even use defense break against BM; the 8m knee is more useful.
  3. You mean after getting past the easy combination that deals 35-40%? You realize that your opponent can't actually outlast that, right?
  4. Yes, Destroyers could kite your Blade Call... if you for some reason used Blade Call against them, and didn't even bother to bait the f-roll beforehand. For one, you shouldn't be speccing Blade Call, and for the other, you shouldn't be using it wrong.
  5. Destroyers are a melee class. The only ranged attack they have is Drag, on a 30-second cooldown. Stop running around trying to make an opportunity for your opponent.
  6. If they are in grab range and are using Hurricane, you get hit by the Hurricane and can respond with Cyclone, preventing grab and all damage and CC. It's not possible to hurricane into Block range and grab unless you're approaching from behind, in which case... what the hell are you doing blocking with your opponent behind you?
  7. Destroyers have no neutral game. If you aren't making mistakes, it doesn't matter whether you think they can control the pace -- you win by default. Again, stop running around looking to give your opponent an opportunity to win.
  8. Defense disable lasts 5 seconds, and you're immune for the first 2 seconds of it as long as you mash 1 while the Destroyer is using the attack. You can just Q/E/SS and land a knockdown or a Soaring Falcon and you're pretty much done.

14 hours ago, Valiant said:

They got spamable knockdown, Air combo to spam, Light damage with like 3 stuns , And why a dumb BM use Flocks of Blades ? While he got Lighting draw to eat you alive with it

Blade Call is a lot of setup, and a Destroyer can make that particularly frustrating if he's buying himself time using focus-drain grab. No aerial setup at all until you've regained that lost focus (5 focus, 6 if they didn't spec Take Flight), and since you have no extra stun/daze break, you don't want to waste your tab and be vulnerable for the next 36 seconds.

1 hour ago, HUnewearl said:

Oh goodness, I don't think you've grasped the basics of Destroyer or BM play at all.

1. The parry only lasts for the first 0.5s of Hurricane, and the ability cannot be re-used until the whole animation is over. Hurricane also costs 20 focus per use, and if you're not attacking into it, the Destroyer won't have the means to combo you by the end. In short, don't dive on your opponent's axe.
  2. Knee (and skills like it) doesn't daze or prevent blocking if you release your block by moving before it lands. Furthermore, as a charge attack, you can interrupt it with a CC (Anklebiter works well), or just mash Q/E so that you iframe it. I don't even use defense break against BM; the 8m knee is more useful.
  3. You mean after getting past the easy combination that deals 35-40%? You realize that your opponent can't actually outlast that, right?
  4. Yes, Destroyers could kite your Blade Call... if you for some reason used Blade Call against them, and didn't even bother to bait the f-roll beforehand. For one, you shouldn't be speccing Blade Call, and for the other, you shouldn't be using it wrong.
  5. Destroyers are a melee class. The only ranged attack they have is Drag, on a 30-second cooldown. Stop running around trying to make an opportunity for your opponent.
  6. If they are in grab range and are using Hurricane, you get hit by the Hurricane and can respond with Cyclone, preventing grab and all damage and CC. It's not possible to hurricane into Block range and grab unless you're approaching from behind, in which case... what the hell are you doing blocking with your opponent behind you?
  7. Destroyers have no neutral game. If you aren't making mistakes, it doesn't matter whether you think they can control the pace -- you win by default. Again, stop running around looking to give your opponent an opportunity to win.
  8. Defense disable lasts 5 seconds, and you're immune for the first 2 seconds of it as long as you mash 1 while the Destroyer is using the attack. You can just Q/E/SS and land a knockdown or a Soaring Falcon and you're pretty much done.

Blade Call is a lot of setup, and a Destroyer can make that particularly frustrating if he's buying himself time using focus-drain grab. No aerial setup at all until you've regained that lost focus (5 focus, 6 if they didn't spec Take Flight), and since you have no extra stun/daze break, you don't want to waste your tab and be vulnerable for the next 36 seconds.

Atleast someone speak the truth about destroyer and BM, He can't imagine how it hard for a destroyer to bypass that block and how it so easy to make destroyer lose his focus by that spin..

So any advice or build you would recommend against them ?

Just now, Valiant said:

Atleast someone speak the truth about destroyer and BM, He can't imagine how it hard for a destroyer to bypass that block and how it so easy to make destroyer lose his focus by that spin..

Make sure u put atleast 3 points into ur 4 so that it goes through defense/parry.

And yeah blue buff obvs

I do not really know how you play or what you do in arena, but i think your main problem is that you can not do enough pressure without fury. I have watched few streams from top ranked destroyers and majority of them use blue buff over red buff against most of match ups. I have alt destroyer myself and i know how easy it is kill anybody 100 - 0 with fury in 5 seconds, but in higher rankings players are not gonna trinket first thing or parry against your spin.

6 minutes ago, Valiant said:

cant imagine how hard is to spin whole game having imune to stun slow daze , guardbreak 2 escapes 100-0 just with cancel animation

21 minutes ago, Lssi said:

cant imagine how hard is to spin whole game having imune to stun slow daze , guardbreak 2 escapes 100-0 just with cancel animation

It would be immensely difficult, given that you have run through your entire focus pool using the ability 5 times and have no easy recovery.

12 hours ago, Valiant said:

Hmm I beg your perdon? You know you can speck Knee to be used on block and that you can grab anyone blocking? If anything Destroyers have the easiest time against block lmao

I am not here for defending destroyers of smth but I am getting sick of one topic:

People claiming BMs are the weakest class right now. 

In all seriousness you scrubs:

BM is a top tier class since silverfrost and far, far away from being one of the weakest class. 

The amount of cc's are incredible (they have one of the most and best cc's in the game), the 100-0 combo ability is sick, HM block is utterly broken (same as for HM BDs) and their defense ability is nearly perfect if played right. 

The only class where they do have a small disadvantage against are summoners but they can wreck ANY other class easily if played right. 

3 hours ago, Akaigenesis said:

Hmm I beg your perdon? You know you can speck Knee to be used on block and that you can grab anyone blocking? If anything Destroyers have the easiest time against block lmao

So I used use my knee and my grab over a block target ? Like if A bm will stand in it place with his block to get grabbed or to get knee.

Stop acting like dumb person and think about it for moment, They use block for like second and then turn it down they keep moving if I tried to knee or grab man I will mess this skills up

2 hours ago, Shiune said:

I am not here for defending destroyers of smth but I am getting sick of one topic:

People claiming BMs are the weakest class right now. 

In all seriousness you scrubs:

BM is a top tier class since silverfrost and far, far away from being one of the weakest class. 

The amount of cc's are incredible (they have one of the most and best cc's in the game), the 100-0 combo ability is sick, HM block is utterly broken (same as for HM BDs) and their defense ability is nearly perfect if played right. 

The only class where they do have a small disadvantage against are summoners but they can wreck ANY other class easily if played right. 

And they can wreck summoner if they time and manage to IFrame right, Atleast they having 1 or 2 classes having hard time against .

While on other hand , Destroyers and you can ask even the top tier destroyers having to put alot of effort against KFM, BM, Assassin, Warlock and FM

Beside all of this people don't see the big image yet, BM is not broken or weak it even going to get better by the release of rest of skills then BM will be top tier like in Korean version, 

That pro FM from Korean even said it before that BM "was" broken in last patch of NA/EU version but now it getting more powerful enough to put down many classes,Special with this 5 second immune like BD.

Like think about it for moment, Every class got 2 escapes from Grab and Stun/daze/etc beside atleast 5 second Immune add to them Q/E/SS Iframes beside another immune or counter/block (Ex: BD, KFM,Assassin, BM, Summoner, FM) Beside all of this classes able to 100-0 you easily even the damn assassin with right combo can 100-0

Now here come the fun part and why I start to hate this game and see it unbalanced,Destroyer got C and SS for Iframe but with a long CD around 12 and 22 second beside his RedSpin/BlueSpin but both drain Focus and Bluespin is useless beside BD got one like it so it not special Beside Destroyer having 1 escape only.

Now let's look at the funny part Destroyer got his fury as his 100-0 skill but the shitty and funny part that destroyer need to change his 100-0 combo for another escape so he can handle KFM and BM.

If you ask me that *cricket*ing unfair, Every Class able to have many good skills to immune or avoid attacks in general beside having another escape still they able to 100-0 you.

But for destroyer either you for escape and then no 100-0 for you or else go for fury and youcan 100-0 but you will get rekt BM or KFM for having many leading stun skills.

And if you ask me, Immune/Counter/Block >>>> Spin, Why ? Because block/counter can't be bypass except by Breaking Defense skills or Pierce Defense skills beside not cost any focus at all while Spin can get bypass by pull, Pierce parry, Knockdown and it cost alot of focus 

easy

7 hours ago, Valiant said:

And they can wreck summoner if they time and manage to IFrame right, Atleast they having 1 or 2 classes having hard time against .

While on other hand , Destroyers and you can ask even the top tier destroyers having to put alot of effort against KFM, BM, Assassin, Warlock and FM

Beside all of this people don't see the big image yet, BM is not broken or weak it even going to get better by the release of rest of skills then BM will be top tier like in Korean version, 

That pro FM from Korean even said it before that BM "was" broken in last patch of NA/EU version but now it getting more powerful enough to put down many classes,Special with this 5 second immune like BD.

Like think about it for moment, Every class got 2 escapes from Grab and Stun/daze/etc beside atleast 5 second Immune add to them Q/E/SS Iframes beside another immune or counter/block (Ex: BD, KFM,Assassin, BM, Summoner, FM) Beside all of this classes able to 100-0 you easily even the damn assassin with right combo can 100-0

Now here come the fun part and why I start to hate this game and see it unbalanced,Destroyer got C and SS for Iframe but with a long CD around 12 and 22 second beside his RedSpin/BlueSpin but both drain Focus and Bluespin is useless beside BD got one like it so it not special Beside Destroyer having 1 escape only.

Now let's look at the funny part Destroyer got his fury as his 100-0 skill but the shitty and funny part that destroyer need to change his 100-0 combo for another escape so he can handle KFM and BM.

If you ask me that *cricket*ing unfair, Every Class able to have many good skills to immune or avoid attacks in general beside having another escape still they able to 100-0 you.

But for destroyer either you for escape and then no 100-0 for you or else go for fury and youcan 100-0 but you will get rekt BM or KFM for having many leading stun skills.

And if you ask me, Immune/Counter/Block >>>> Spin, Why ? Because block/counter can't be bypass except by Breaking Defense skills or Pierce Defense skills beside not cost any focus at all while Spin can get bypass by pull, Pierce parry, Knockdown and it cost alot of focus 

yes too bad BM players have to farm whole life to get those skils

25 minutes ago, Lssi said:

easy

yes too bad BM players have to farm whole life to get those skils

Like Destroyers HM skills doesn't farm the whole life for it, This game just gave edge for Classes like KFM, Assassin ,Summoner and BD cause they don't ask for their HM skills that much

Archived