Destroyer just get rekt by BM now ?

Valiant

10 hours ago, Valiant said:

So I used use my knee and my grab over a block target ? Like if A bm will stand in it place with his block to get grabbed or to get knee.

Stop acting like dumb person and think about it for moment, They use block for like second and then turn it down they keep moving if I tried to knee or grab man I will mess this skills up

Consider using form 1 Knee instead. It penetrates block/parry and has an 8m range. You can also just try not to use (form 3) Knee when your opponent is in a position to bait your charge -- use it to press an advantage and strip remaining defenses and get into the meat of the business. Either way, just hitting F any time you see a block is going to turn out badly.

8 minutes ago, HUnewearl said:

Consider using form 1 Knee instead. It penetrates block/parry and has an 8m range. You can also just try not to use (form 3) Knee when your opponent is in a position to bait your charge -- use it to press an advantage and strip remaining defenses and get into the meat of the business. Either way, just hitting F any time you see a block is going to turn out badly.

I know all of that man, I play against Plate/Diamond Bm they use block like first second and then run not giving me chance to knee them.

And I was talking about knee part (Z) to person who was saying that it easy for destroyer to grab or knee the a blocked BM 

20 hours ago, Shiune said:

I am not here for defending destroyers of smth but I am getting sick of one topic:

People claiming BMs are the weakest class right now. 

In all seriousness you scrubs:

BM is a top tier class since silverfrost and far, far away from being one of the weakest class. 

The amount of cc's are incredible (they have one of the most and best cc's in the game), the 100-0 combo ability is sick, HM block is utterly broken (same as for HM BDs) and their defense ability is nearly perfect if played right. 

The only class where they do have a small disadvantage against are summoners but they can wreck ANY other class easily if played right. 

Highest rated BM on NA is 29th, clearly BM is super strong. Not every BM has HM Block yet, that is a 500 gold investment. Not every BM  is HM 10 yet (this is where a lot of our strength will come from).  How many other classes are not represented in the top 10 ? 20 ? 25 ?

Due to allergy season recking me in real life (only doing dailies for gold and chasing hm skillz) I havent played 1 v 1 since 3 or 4 days before level 50 patch. In this time I have moved up the ladder nearly 100 spots (~540 - ~450 Low Plat), by not playing at all. This means the bms that have been playing in the level 50 patch are not doing so well. Obviously we are not "better" just because of the level 50 patch, though I believe with hm 10 and all hm skillz we will be. 

Hold off on making your BM to good claims until we have HM 15 (where actual balance between classes supposedly exists and the game is balanced around) and the rest of our required hm skillz. Even then, it seems to me that only good bms will be strong / op at bm, while the average shtter like me will still be a average shtter like me. 

1 hour ago, KatHead said:

Highest rated BM on NA is 29th, clearly BM is super strong. Not every BM has HM Block yet, that is a 500 gold investment. Not every BM  is HM 10 yet (this is where a lot of our strength will come from).  How many other classes are not represented in the top 10 ? 20 ? 25 ?

Due to allergy season recking me in real life (only doing dailies for gold and chasing hm skillz) I havent played 1 v 1 since 3 or 4 days before level 50 patch. In this time I have moved up the ladder nearly 100 spots (~540 - ~450 Low Plat), by not playing at all. This means the bms that have been playing in the level 50 patch are not doing so well. Obviously we are not "better" just because of the level 50 patch, though I believe with hm 10 and all hm skillz we will be. 

Hold off on making your BM to good claims until we have HM 15 (where actual balance between classes supposedly exists and the game is balanced around) and the rest of our required hm skillz. Even then, it seems to me that only good bms will be strong / op at bm, while the average shtter like me will still be a average shtter like me. 

BMs on NA are mostly bad that's all and that's nothing new. 

Check the BMs on EU like KillingGod, Enoll, Luki, Ginyz etc. - they are on a completely different level. 

And of course average players will stay average while good players will be top tier with BMs. 

7 hours ago, Shiune said:

BMs on NA are mostly bad that's all and that's nothing new. 

Check the BMs on EU like KillingGod, Enoll, Luki, Ginyz etc. - they are on a completely different level. 

And of course average players will stay average while good players will be top tier with BMs. 

^, As he said I do play on EU and I did go against Enoll, KillingGod, etc and that why I say BM is not weak class.

Infact KillingGod was topping the first rank among all classes for a week or such

Personally I find it to be the exact opposite, while I admit I am new to this game, and I do tend to steer clear of pvp on a bm class regardless of game, I have still managed a few wins from every class, even destroyers, but still most of my losses have come at the hands of a destroyer, I'm sure I am doing things wrongly against them as each class has their different nuances/techniques that have be used/timed right in order to beat them/stand a bit of a chance against.

I for one feel as if there is too many grapples/stuns etc in game that last far too long, and yes that includes the bm's skills too, it can be quite frustrating being locked down/not being able to really close gaps or w/e before you die, regardless of what class you are on. - It could indeed be worse though, at least we aren't getting one shotted like...  certain... other games out there. It is fairly clear to me that if I could get the timings down right I would stand a much better chance against most destroyers/anyone I am struggling to kill/fight.

My point being is that sometimes whether we like it or not, the problem is more the player behind the character than the class itself. (EDIT: This may very well not even be the case in your situation, maybe you are doing everything right against them and are still failing miserably ;/) Still you could possibly find a tactic that will work against 90% of the bms out there, but that other 10% may very well force you to think that... that tactic is the wrong move/way to fight them, just preserve... that or reroll if you really aren't liking the class that much, hate saying that but meh I have had to do this very thing on another game, though I didn't leave that bm behind completely, I no longer play on it like I use too... especially not in mass pvp on that game.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck too you, and I hope you continue to enjoy your time on bns as I will be on my bm, even if I continue to struggle with it. 

1 hour ago, Slivaf said:

Personally I find it to be the exact opposite, while I admit I am new to this game, and I do tend to steer clear of pvp on a bm class regardless of game, I have still managed a few wins from every class, even destroyers, but still most of my losses have come at the hands of a destroyer, I'm sure I am doing things wrongly against them as each class has their different nuances/techniques that have be used/timed right in order to beat them/stand a bit of a chance against.

I for one feel as if there is too many grapples/stuns etc in game that last far too long, and yes that includes the bm's skills too, it can be quite frustrating being locked down/not being able to really close gaps or w/e before you die, regardless of what class you are on. - It could indeed be worse though, at least we aren't getting one shotted like...  certain... other games out there. It is fairly clear to me that if I could get the timings down right I would stand a much better chance against most destroyers/anyone I am struggling to kill/fight.

My point being is that sometimes whether we like it or not, the problem is more the player behind the character than the class itself. (EDIT: This may very well not even be the case in your situation, maybe you are doing everything right against them and are still failing miserably ;/) Still you could possibly find a tactic that will work against 90% of the bms out there, but that other 10% may very well force you to think that... that tactic is the wrong move/way to fight them, just preserve... that or reroll if you really aren't liking the class that much, hate saying that but meh I have had to do this very thing on another game, though I didn't leave that bm behind completely, I no longer play on it like I use too... especially not in mass pvp on that game.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck too you, and I hope you continue to enjoy your time on bns as I will be on my bm, even if I continue to struggle with it. 

I understand what are you saying, But my point from this post the people who keep crying about how BM is the weakest class and that every class rekt it easily.

While infact a good BM Can take down Destroyer,FM and BD down pretty easy that is all what I want to say.

Archived