What pisses me off the most

Fuz

This:
g9SLpip.png

It's a constant *cricket*ing spam.
Useless to put them in ignore list, they can keep spamming friend requests (WHY?).
Useless to report them, nothing seem to happen to them.

This shit really makes me lose my mind.

I'm not a premium member so I've never had those, but my friend who is, gets lots of them too. I'd just completely ignore them if I were you, now I know that's easier said than done but if you try your hardest to not bother paying attention to the notification (unless you meet another player and they ask to add you/send you a request) then sooner or later, you'll get used to it. :P

While not the worst thing to me, it's annoying to get 3 friend requests at a time from them...how did you attach that? The forums don't let me do that (I'd have to insert a URL, it won't let me place an actual attachment).

Aye I'm getting the same from 2 different one,no matter what I do they keep sending requests.

Started to get them after Silverfrost update,was lvling my new FM and afked some time in ZaiWei and when I came back I had those requests and they still send them daily:P

Had none on my first char that I played till early march.

I just ignore it nowadays or cancel them till they send it again. 'I'm not premium btw,never was'

Sadly, it's character based when it comes to blocking them.

If you block one of them, they simply make a character with the same name then add 3~4 random letters at the end of it to make the name different.

It'll only display the account name when a friend request is sent so it seems like nothing has happened to them.

NCsoft has to make blocks account based so it would alleviate the problem honestly.

3 hours ago, Fuz said:

This:
g9SLpip.png

Just add him to your friend list, which happens to be the only thing that works as an account level "block". Once added, he cannot make another request since he is already your friend.

Then you can add him to your block list, but make sure you keep him on your friend list.

3 hours ago, AttacKat said:

Just add him to your friend list, which happens to be the only thing that works as an account level "block". Once added, he cannot make another request since he is already your friend.

Then you can add him to your block list, but make sure you keep him on your friend list.

This might work, but I really don't want them on my friend list. And I sure as hell don't want them to be able to see more information about me (other characters, when I am online, and so on).
And ignoring the friends requests means that I have to click on the warning, click "ignore", click "accept" again and again and again every single *cricket*ing time.
WHY actually a blocked bot is able to send friend requests? It shouldn't be.

Oh, and apparently you can't even report them now:

pFThV2t.png

This happened thrice today. Do they send the friend request and then IMMEDIATELY delete/recreate the character? Or (more likely) did they find another hack to hide themselves?
I'm so *cricket*ing pissed at this. Bots in MW, I don't care. Bots in SS plains... annoying but ok, I can tolerate.
This... annoys me to no end and makes me really *cricket*ing pissed.

9 hours ago, Fuz said:

This:
g9SLpip.png

It's a constant *cricket*ing spam.
Useless to put them in ignore list, they can keep spamming friend requests (WHY?).
Useless to report them, nothing seem to happen to them.

I have been playing since head start and i never once got a bot or gold seller sending me freind requests

I just ignore them. Easy for me since I'm a foreveralone who knows won't get a random friend request from a legit player, to which I'd still deny because I'd prefer to at least chat with people who would go into any friends list anyway. So just ignore, let the numbers pile up, and clean up if someone legit asks you to friend you.

Archived