New soulstone content

USStealthOps

How do I go about doing this? I tired to to it from start to finish and it was a complete waist. Started capturing and went thru battle and attacked the whole time and didnt complete a single quest...I have to join a party? Maybe this is it even tho I can spam faction a region chat with no luck getting a party. Can someone Tell me what to do and break down what to do in each phase?

First Phase : Capture

You have to kill the boss guy of the opposing faction in the stipulated time. He would be with his vice captain and a few other mobs 

Once he is dead, the mining phase starts 

2nd Phase : Mining 

In this phase, the opposing order captains and Strikers (bloodmane wannabes) will keep attacking ur mines on either sides of the central plane. 

Also there could be random bosses spawning like grasssquatch , augerite etc 

For the daily mission, as NoeyJD said, you need to kill 6 captains and 3 strikers >> kill and get them to drop the chest from which you can collect the quest item . The groups normally move from one side to another keep on killing the captains / mobs/ strikers spawned 

Nearing the end of this phase , around the 4-5 min mark left on the countdown, a big hog thinggy will spawn at both the mines , King Grindtooth. You need to kill him and collect from the loot dropped for the dailies. You can kill both , but for the daily you need to get loot from only one . 

3rd Phase : Battle 

Here the big bad boys of the opposing faction will charge into the middle , Need to kill their big boss and his goons . Pretty straightforward , but a very tiring fight with lots of mechanics 

You can be alone or in a party to do it , there is no difference. The only thing is you need to do enough damage to the bosses to get credit / prestige 

This is a rough sketch on what happens , hope it helps 

1 minute ago, NoeyJD said:

True..but alot of soulstones..20-50g/h...

I know. It's completely unfair toward melees, and NC have to fix it immediately, it has already cause a huge imbalance, both in character progression and in economy.

1 minute ago, Fuz said:

I know. It's completely unfair toward melees, and NC have to fix it immediately, it has already cause a huge imbalance, both in character progression and in economy.

Im a destro by myself and i do about 20-25g/h and still only have 511AP/68k HP, the strikers are the only difficult bosses, usualy i get 7-30 Prestige/Captain and 10-50/Strike (Alot of people die and i get their prestige).

Range classes get alot more, especialy FM's, while i get about 100, fms are already at 200+...

Btw how do WL's do there? I know.. not as well as FM's but probably better than meeles. I'd just like to know how they compare since i find FM's to be pretty boring (sorry FM's^^) and would much rather play a WL. Sum is out of question since it really is a 2 button class in pve for the most part..

I'd prefer playing my meele main but i highly doubt that it would be going well with my fps.. and dying over and over again is frustrating af and wont grand any gold even with pirate gear. Maybe it's not as bad, i didnt get to try it out yet, but if it's like fighting terrors, while not impossible for meeles, the advantage ranged classes have is unreal in both survivability and efficiency (dps).

Things needed for Soulstone Plains.

1. A NASA computer/a computer that likes GameGuard/a computer that doesn't have AMD gfx unless it somehow, magically likes Blade and Soul (which is near impossible,  as I and many others get terribly low FPS with AMD)

2. 450+ AP (Depending on channel population, lag, survival and burst damage output.)

3. Patience.

4. Awareness of faction chat, since people change channels a lot and completely ignore the main bosses and just go for side bosses through the mining duration.

5. Don't be melee, unless you've got a super computer that doesn't lag so you can actually avoid/strafe the bosses almost instant AOE one-shot abilities.

1 hour ago, Immortal Technique said:

Things needed for Soulstone Plains.

1. A NASA computer/a computer that likes GameGuard/a computer that doesn't have AMD gfx unless it somehow, magically likes Blade and Soul (which is near impossible,  as I and many others get terribly low FPS with AMD)

2. 450+ AP (Depending on channel population, lag, survival and burst damage output.)

3. Patience.

4. Awareness of faction chat, since people change channels a lot and completely ignore the main bosses and just go for side bosses through the mining duration.

5. Don't be melee, unless you've got a super computer that doesn't lag so you can actually avoid/strafe the bosses almost instant AOE one-shot abilities.

Ctrl+f is practically a requirement.

21 hours ago, NoeyJD said:

Im a destro by myself and i do about 20-25g/h and still only have 511AP/68k HP, the strikers are the only difficult bosses, usualy i get 7-30 Prestige/Captain and 10-50/Strike (Alot of people die and i get their prestige).

Range classes get alot more, especialy FM's, while i get about 100, fms are already at 200+...

"Only 511 AP, only 68K HP"

511 is considered VERY good, as that requires a minimum of true pirate, true siren accessories, a soul, lvl 50 HM6, and awakened oathbreaker bracelet. A lot of people don't have that yet. The only people with more than that are folks who got lucky with rare drops, grind a LOT, buy gold, or gamed the market. And 68k HP is easily 10-20k more than people using full yeti, so I'm assuming you're running a Naryu mix, which is still pretty good.

Anyone below 490-500 (with high crit/crit dmg to back it up) is probably going to struggle in SSP if they are not a ranged class.

I'm at 510 AP at the moment, assassin. Never had the chance to obtain more than 180-200 prestige, which means I can either buy a soulstone pouch for 100pp which yields a whooping 7 soulstones, or buy 4 charms and sell it for 5g. My guildmate, who has the same gear just playing FM easily racks up 300pp in any situation, and averages 110 soulstone per battle, which is ~32g. This game is so much forcing you to *cricket* off and roll a FM or a Summoner. Thing is, they don't care. At all. It would be so easy to create AOE effects that hit outside of melee range - like the one miniboss in Laby - but hey, who cares. If it wasn't that insane lag I could try to dodge SOME of the aoe, but when the terror-lookalike hits you and aoes you right after with no chance of avoiding it, and zeroes you from 60k HP it's obvious that it's designed like this. 

Archived