NERF ASSASSINS!

This is so stupid. first of deal with it, learn how to actually beat them instead of complaining. Second of BD's counter assassins because of their 1 to 5 press this button to win, so I don't know how that came up. And lastly sins can't combo you down fast enough unless YOU *cricket* UP. Otherwise they're doing burst going back invis and repeating. Until you waste your escape (after the sin has baited you to do so) they won't go in for the 100 - 0 combo. And I can tell you right now that combo is a bytch to pull off, it's not easy......

9 minutes ago, Archess said:

I personally know i will never reach 2.2k on any class, i am really good in FPS games, Fighting games go back to the 90's Arcades Mortal Combat since i last played so i am already fighting against my keyboard sometimes and then there is still my opponent and cooldown management to fight against.(...)

But you need to understand. The problems you're having with Sin is the problems Sins are having with Sum and often FM. It's just a counter. If you play really well/they make mistakes, you can defeat counters. Look, every MMO with PvP in it has counters, it's just the way it is.

I'd recommend sticking to a wall, try to block the swap, try to unstealth them when they're running near you, try to get them stunned and insantly go for a 100-0 combo once they wasted their Tab.

Of course it's hard and you're simply *cricket*ed if the Sin manages to outplay your Tab with iFraming or something else, but it's literally the same with the counters Sin is facing.

4 hours ago, Shiune said:

I srsly wonder if you even know how assassins got buffed? 

They are no much different in PvP as before (changes were mainly made in PvE). 

Yeah they got fighting spirit and once you get caught without escape and the sin having fighting spirit up your dead - simple. 

BUT no good sin is playing with fighting spirit in the higher ranks because we are missing our flower otherwise and that means that once WE used our escape and you get us in your combo we are dead too. 

Also yeah the fighting spirit buff made bad playing assassins much stronger because they can PvE the shit out of you know (PvE style means they stay in stealth 24/7 and RB+F you in stealth until you die without comboing). 

Those sins are actually very well counterable by BMs because a BM had a tool which easily gets an assassin out of stealth. 

But there is one thing I want to add:

Assassins got much stronger because of one reason: The HM woodblock buffed them really much and once you face someone with this woodblock (like me) you will know why. 

5 point hit strike which couldn't be countered before because it just went through woodblock?

Easily counterable with woodblock now because 2sec resist after counter PLUS I can even stun you for free now if you 5 point hit strike in my woodblock because you can't hit me but I can hit you in your animation - that's a thing you need to be aware now. 

Can u tell me what i need to get legendary woodblock ?

4 minutes ago, Purestic said:

But you need to understand. The problems you're having with Sin is the problems Sins are having with Sum and often FM. It's just a counter. If you play really well/they make mistakes, you can defeat counters. Look, every MMO with PvP in it has counters, it's just the way it is.

I'd recommend sticking to a wall, try to block the swap, try to unstealth them when they're running near you, try to get them stunned and insantly go for a 100-0 combo once they wasted their Tab.

Of course it's hard and you're simply *cricket*ed if the Sin manages to outplay your Tab with iFraming or something else, but it's literally the same with the counters Sin is facing.

I do understand the counter classes, friend of mine plays Summoner, but since the last patch it feels like 50% of all the players are now Assasins, free elo for one class, but a hell to play against 50% of the time for other classes.

My matchups where litterally this yesterday and the day before and the one before that

Force Master, Win

Assasin, Loose

Blade Dancer, Win

Assasin, loose

KFM, Win

Assasin, loose

Warlock, Win

Assasin, Loose

Force Master, Win

Assasin Loose

Force Master loose

Assasin loose

Summoner win

Assasin win

Did i learn things while playing other classes, yes, can i win against people in my own elo range, yes, do i loose against good ones, yes, do i mind, no with 74 wins 75 losses i am really not a ragequiter, nor do i give up easely. Did i learn something about assasins, nope i need to find external links to get a grasp on how to counter them, and then they are maybe's like hug a wall, make them blow their escapes...get them out of stealth...

6 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Can u tell me what i need to get legendary woodblock ?

Combine 2 books which are dropping from Avalanche Den 4man and Awakened Necropolis 4man.

Bought both from AH for 700g because after 40 yeti and 10 necropolis runs I didn't see 1 single book - totally worth it though. 

Sins are extremely strong, if you deny that then you're obviously a sin lol.

It's the fact they can get you down to 50% hp before you can even TOUCH / SEE them... all for them to do it again after they've perma stealthed for god knows how long, if this isn't broken then idk what is, perhaps cats cc'ing you during aerial combos? yea that's broken too.

2 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

perhaps cats cc'ing you during aerial combos? yea that's broken too.

They can't during. They can do it before they start or after it's done. My source: I have a summoner and people will passively evade the moves if I do it during the combo.

Just now, Archess said:

I do understand the counter classes, friend of mine plays Summoner, but since the last patch it feels like 50% of all the players are now Assasins, free elo for one class, but a hell to play against 50% of the time for other classes.(...)

I see your pain. I have the same problem. I'm not such a good player, I'm pretty awful compared to 2.2k players to be honest. But often I don't really know what I did wrong. I don't know how many games I've lost thinking I did everything I could. Even when I play the best I can vs. a Sum and manage to get him down to 30% it's a lucky pummel that's killing me or leaving me with 20% HP because it has a CD of like 16 or 18 while Tab has a CD of 30.

3 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

It's the fact they can get you down to 50% hp before you can even TOUCH / SEE them... all for them to do it again after they've perma stealthed for god knows how long, if this isn't broken then idk what is, perhaps cats cc'ing you during aerial combos? yea that's broken too.

If you're too bad to unstealth them and just let them do whatever they want, yep.

14 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

Sin is extremely strong no doubt. Exactly like EVERY DAMN OTHER CLASS OUT THERE! 

With the latest patch SINs also became a noobstompers class like destroyers and summoners thanks to fighting spirit. 

Noobstompers are playing on the range from 1300-1800 (probably even 1900 on NA). 

Once you reach higher plat and actually know how to play against all classes because you informed yourself then SIN becomes to one of the most difficult classes to play. 

And yes you are all getting noobstomped. 

This is by any means no insult but you literally know how to get gud and learn how to outplay other classes or you will never get out of the noobstompers elo. 

3 minutes ago, Purestic said:

I see your pain. I have the same problem. I'm not such a good player, I'm pretty awful compared to 2.2k players to be honest. But often I don't really know what I did wrong. I don't know how many games I've lost thinking I did everything I could. Even when I play the best I can vs. a Sum and manage to get him down to 30% it's a lucky pummel that's killing me or leaving me with 20% HP because it has a CD of like 16 or 18 while Tab has a CD of 30.

It is really the 74 wins 75 losses i need on my KFM to reach gold, as opposed to only needing 9 wins 0 losses on my Destroyer that tells me that there is an extreme diffrence in class power, the wins on my Destroyer where extremely one sided, easy and over the top, i came across a good variety of classes on those 9 games and finaly was a gold Assasin that took 0 effort on my part to beat

I had not played the Destro for a month either, so i was not playing on full cylinders either...some balance in this game is weird, to say the least and requires you to make up the diffrence in power between classes.

16 minutes ago, Purestic said:

If you're too bad to unstealth them and just let them do whatever they want, yep.

But as an FM you can only spam 1, impact, 50% of the time they evade, 50% of the time you hit them in face with it and nothing happens due to ping and when you finally manage to unstealth they just restealth.

3 minutes ago, Archess said:

It is really the 74 wins 75 losses i need on my KFM to reach gold, as opposed to only needing 9 wins 0 losses on my Destroyer that tells me that there is an extreme diffrence in class power, the wins on my Destroyer where extremely one sided, easy and over the top, i came across a good variety of classes on those 9 games and finaly was a gold Assasin that took 0 effort on my part to beI had not played the Destro for a month either, so i was not playing on full cylinders either...some balance in this game is weird, to say the least and requires you to make up the diffrence in power between classes.

But seriously, getting to 1.6k says nothing at all. You can't define class power by that, at all.

1 hour ago, Purestic said:

But seriously, getting to 1.6k says nothing at all. You can't define class power by that, at all.

But i can say in all Seriousness that if i faced 1 assasin in 8 games as opposed to 1 assasin each every game my win / losses would be looking more like  111 wins / 38 losses, this is not even stating the quad assasin matches in a row i have to sit through, all the other Noob Stomper classes are ok'ish, you win some you loose some, but this last patch its all assasins it seems all the time and getting an auto loss each time because their "noob" stomper factor seems to be way over 9000.

3 hours ago, Archess said:

It is really the 74 wins 75 losses i need on my KFM to reach gold, as opposed to only needing 9 wins 0 losses on my Destroyer that tells me that there is an extreme diffrence in class power, the wins on my Destroyer where extremely one sided, easy and over the top, i came across a good variety of classes on those 9 games and finaly was a gold Assasin that took 0 effort on my part to beat

I had not played the Destro for a month either, so i was not playing on full cylinders either...some balance in this game is weird, to say the least and requires you to make up the diffrence in power between classes.

It is extremely easy to get 100% win rate to gold with every single class. Assassins under 1700 at least have no idea wtf they are doing and are extremely easy to beat with kfm.

Ty to all who said something smart about how to beat sins. I really appreciate that :)

And im at 327/300 at win rate in arena, and was watching tons of videos, but still no luck with sins. I get them low, but somehow the just escape from my hands. Or even worst, they do dmg, and run away in stealth from me, waiting on the other side of arena. So its just a *cricket* class or *cricket* plays. But still, tnx again.

imho, its a bad time to ask for nerfs, specially from a BM, BMs become top tier above sins once all the changes release.

the problem is they released half a balanced patch, it was OBVIOUSLY going to cause balancing problems. I am not saying what the current sin is or is not acceptable, pve sins are not acceptable, but to nerf a class after half a balance patch would potientally cause more damage then good once we see the full balancing patchs.

Archived