Aproximate date on Chi master?

Marronero

I'm dyyyyyyyyyying to play this class!!! If we could get a hint or an aproximate date on release? Or at least the month? :D.

I'm already farming upgrade materiales for this class, because my FM is true pirate and I don't wanna spend more money in it since I will change main when it gets released.

5 minutes ago, TMPDai said:

so does this class have all KFM skill or just some of it? I'm lving up KFM master right now, and it is very fun to play

No he doesn't, he has new skills, but he uses punches like KFM, and ice like FM

Just now, SylverDr0w said:

I too am DYYING to play this class!! And even before the NA/EU release!

@Hidaru, can you give some feelings about the class? Gameplay, combos, difficulty...? thanks  ;)

I havent really gotten that far tbh, Only level 15 atm so dont have many skills to combo with, just rmb into F. The elbow block is fun tho because when you pull it off it triggers a dash to behind the enemy while freezing them in place so they cant turn around for about 2-3 seconds.  Best thing about it is if you block a ranged attack you can still dash to behind the enemy. 

53 minutes ago, SylverDr0w said:

I too am DYYING to play this class!! And even before the NA/EU release!

@Hidaru, can you give some feelings about the class? Gameplay, combos, difficulty...? thanks  ;)

I also played it in TW version to lvl 20. Aside from ping (which sucks because it's very ping dependant because of iframes) it's insanely fun. Funniest class I've ever played, and I've played all of them. That's why I can't wait to play it here. NCSoft sempai, hear our pledges! I'll throw my money to you in subscriptions :D :P.

4 hours ago, TMPDai said:

so does this class have all KFM skill or just some of it? I'm lving up KFM master right now, and it is very fun to play

Obviously it doesnt have all kfm skills since if it had all, then it would be KFM++ and there would be no reason to play a kfm anymore ;)

My guess is somewhere between now and ~2 months from now. I guess it'll be in either one or two patches from now on, with the average patch taking close to a month right now, variing with the size of the patch of course. So if we only get the new class (basically like we did with wl) it might be soon, of we get the class with a content patch it might be later. But, imo, the latter is less likely since they want to give players the oppotunity to level the class and not fall behind in content on their mains - like they did for wl's. Probably. So i'd say... next patch? But in the end nobody knows.

i hope it take at least one month and half...they are rushing the updates so fast, like, i could have wait at least one more month for this expansion, i feel like we will have everything before the 2017, and that is bad because then we have to wait for the Asian servers to have new content, and that actually take a long while.

6 minutes ago, BattleKat said:

i hope it take at least one month and half...they are rushing the updates so fast, like, i could have wait at least one more month for this expansion, i feel like we will have everything before the 2017, and that is bad because then we have to wait for the Asian servers to have new content, and that actually take a long while.

Didnt they say they wanted to be caught up to the other regions in time for the world championships? I do agree that they are kind of rushing out the content way too fast especially since rushed content = more bugs to deal with.  Hell after playing on taiwan now for this short amount of time it really shows how badly optimized our version is x.x. Honestly dont know why they decided to wait so late to release the game, it's only making more work on them to get the content out faster and it sucks for us because we get a poorly optimized, bug riddled client.  Dont get me wrong, I'm glad its finally out for NA/EU but the state of the game is pretty bad atm.  Ah well.  I hope at least some things are fixed by the time the chi master patch hits x.x

9 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

Didnt they say they wanted to be caught up to the other regions in time for the world championships? I do agree that they are kind of rushing out the content way too fast especially since rushed content = more bugs to deal with.  Hell after playing on taiwan now for this short amount of time it really shows how badly optimized our version is x.x. Honestly dont know why they decided to wait so late to release the game, it's only making more work on them to get the content out faster and it sucks for us because we get a poorly optimized, bug riddled client.  Dont get me wrong, I'm glad its finally out for NA/EU but the state of the game is pretty bad atm.  Ah well.  I hope at least some things are fixed by the time the chi master patch hits x.x

Yeah, we should be in pair with other servers by the end of summer.

2 minutes ago, Kysersoze said:

For PVE, This is a Tankable class or Dps?

It's DPS, but can work as an offtank due to block (3 seconds CD), and iframes. Not as a full tank though.

3 minutes ago, Kysersoze said:

For PVE, This is a Tankable class or Dps?

DPS.  Block has a high CD and smaller window to counter than kfm. But like Marronero said, it can be specced to 3 seconds from 9. and the class has 2 forms of Q/E and SS. 9s CD on the Q/E's and 12s on SS, but SS CD can be reduced by 3 seconds on succesful counter with 1 if specced for it. 

Archived