Aproximate date on Chi master?

Marronero

3 minutes ago, SylverDr0w said:

Do you know if it takes time to stack the 5 stages of inner power?

mmmm not really, you can have 1 each time you cast one skill on 6s CD, and 4-5 skills also give you another stage, but these are on higher CD. Also, you have a crit buff that gives you 5 stages on 60s CD

after watching gameplay videos, i don't like this class that much. the Ice skills have long CD's and are not spamable. you just use all the Ice skills, then switch to melee. if you use the Ice skills, all you can do in Ice form/stance is just LMB, RMB, so you're forced to switch to melee. there's no choice but to switch. you don't switch cause you want too. ubber disappointed

8 minutes ago, Yagion said:

after watching gameplay videos, i don't like this class that much. the Ice skills have long CD's and are not spamable. you just use all the Ice skills, then switch to melee. if you use the Ice skills, all you can do in Ice form/stance is just LMB, RMB, so you're forced to switch to melee. there's no choice but to switch. you don't switch cause you want too. ubber disappointed

Well, something must force you to change, if you could spam everything 24/7 in one stance, then it wouldn't be a stance changer. More skills means more cooldown, I think it makes sense

I don't see that class as disappointing, watching some vids just made the hype even greater for me...

I've paused my prem and my whole bns life till we get the chi master...

I'm really tired of same content, I'm tired of NOT be able play the classes I have properly, whenever I try gear up my toons it just forcing me use ALL my 45+ characters to farm JUST FOR ONE of my classes ! -.- I'm really behind on gears and I'm pretty sure maining the chi master will make my life much more funner, I'll just use all my 45~50 toons to faction dailies, use as many ss I need for my main and sell the rest each day lol (lots of 45~50 toons :D) it's a pain and takes quite some time to do all faction dailies (talking just bout misty and beach thou, new area is a slaughter house x.x) but still a lot of ss from all my toons so I'm kinda happy :x

so untill they will give us the chi master.... I'm outa here D:

[and I bet the name for my chi master will be just as awesome as my other toons :D ]

On 4/4/2016 at 5:37 PM, AttacKat said:

I've been already playing it, that's why I know I love the class. But it's not very fun to play with 300+ ping, specially with such a ping dependant class. I prefer to get money on my FM and transfer that to my future Chi Master to progress faster :).

This is an excellent question... For the weekly stream. After people predicting the Silverfrost Patch and it backfiring on them, I am less likely to believe them. Hopefully, Rukkirii will open up a thread where we can ask questions for weekly stream.

16 minutes ago, ThePrelate said:

This is an excellent question... For the weekly stream. After people predicting the Silverfrost Patch and it backfiring on them, I am less likely to believe them. Hopefully, Rukkirii will open up a thread where we can ask questions for weekly stream.

Well, in a past stream, one of the questions was "when will silverfrost mountains be released?" and they answered that they had no info about that yet, and 2 weeks later they released it. In fact, the answer to like 50% of the questions was like that, very unsure, "0 info" style. So I didn't find the answers very useful to be honest. I understand that they want to maintain the thrill about what's coming on next patch, but at least a hint would be ok, because it seemed like they didn't know anything about the game sometimes :/. Even a "soon" or "not yet, still needs some time" could work.

19 hours ago, Zinevah said:

I hope they drop the Chi Bomb on us soon! I've been loving playing it on TW. Wonder (if any) what the level up event will be? The hype is real. 

If its released like other regions, and if we have lvl 45 (or 50 not sure) character we can get insta level 45 on chi master and be trained by Mushin o: 

22 minutes ago, Hidaru said:

If its released like other regions, and if we have lvl 45 (or 50 not sure) character we can get insta level 45 on chi master and be trained by Mushin o: 

Yeah I know :O. But even if it isn't like that and we start at lvl 1, I would level it with pleasure anyway.

1 hour ago, Hidaru said:

I know. I saw that and missed trying to get a coupon by about a week. :\ I'd be happy to level it from scratch if we got something different than Taiwan (+other regions if any). I've quite enjoyed playing it.

37 minutes ago, Marronero said:

Yeah I know :O. But even if it isn't like that and we start at lvl 1, I would level it with pleasure anyway.

I'd rather lvl it from 1 and get a different kind of reward than an insta level 45 ALTHOUGH I'll probably be singing a different tune when I had to level it again. lol

39 minutes ago, Zinevah said:

I know. I saw that and missed trying to get a coupon by about a week. :\ I'd be happy to level it from scratch if we got something different than Taiwan (+other regions if any). I've quite enjoyed playing it.

I'd rather lvl it from 1 and get a different kind of reward than an insta level 45 ALTHOUGH I'll probably be singing a different tune when I had to level it again. lol

I'm gonna level it up so fast that I'm not gonna even notice the process. 24/7 time when it gets released.

i highly doubt we're gonna get it any time soon, and i'm 100% sure about it. just a bit over 1 month has passed since we got Warlock, and you really think we're gonna get a new class so soon? yeah right. i hope we got the instant lvl 45 too. i don't play many hours a day, so i don't feel like lvl'ing again from scratch. main and 1 alt was enough. i don't want to get though this linearity boring process again

19 minutes ago, Ginki said:

i highly doubt we're gonna get it any time soon, and i'm 100% sure about it. just a bit over 1 month has passed since we got Warlock, and you really think we're gonna get a new class so soon? yeah right. i hope we got the instant lvl 45 too. i don't play many hours a day, so i don't feel like lvl'ing again from scratch. main and 1 alt was enough. i don't want to get though this linearity boring process again

Well, we are rushing content to catch up, they even adapted Warlock to lvl 45, and they want the class to be played in the world championship this year, so they gotta give people enough time to master it. It's already implemented in our version of the game, which was not the case with warlock. So it shouldn't take very long.

13 hours ago, Marronero said:

Well, we are rushing content to catch up, they even adapted Warlock to lvl 45, and they want the class to be played in the world championship this year, so they gotta give people enough time to master it. It's already implemented in our version of the game, which was not the case with warlock. So it shouldn't take very long.

yes we rush the content, but there's quite a lot of content till Qi Master. also in the livestream they said that we got Warlock recently etc etc, so i don't think they will put another class that fast. i highly doubt we will get it this or next month updates. the championship is gonna come out on November as far as i know, so there's plenty of time till then even if they release the class on mid summer. now if someone starts the class 1 month or less before the championship and says there's no time to master the class till championship starts, it's his problem for starting that late

20 minutes ago, Ginki said:

Now if someone starts the class 1 month or less before the championship and says there's no time to master the class till championship starts, it's his problem for starting that late

If they release the class in mid summer as you said, and you practice until november, you don't have enough time to master it. I don't know if you play PvP on a regular basis, but you need a LOT of practice to stay in the first ranks. I almost got to diamond on my FM, but that's after 2,5 months of practice, and I can't say that I master the class, and what's more, ready to play against korean player who played for 3 years.

Archived