Bloodshade Harbor 6 man Drop Rate

Leokhu

This is to NCSoft, please look into "buffing" the Bloodshade Harbor 6 man dungeon special item drop rates. I have grinded this dungeon 50+ times in the past week for the Seductress outfit ticket, and only saw it one time and got sorely outbid for it. I've got my gold up now and I am confident I will never lose a bid on this outfit again.. Now who knows if another week and 50 more runs will go by until I see it again. I have run it at least 20 more times and nothing. I have been told by NCSoft Support already that it is 'purely random' and they advised me to make a suggestion thread about it on the forums, so here it is. Please consider this change, There are other items besides just the outfit (such as my HM book) that I also feel I'll never see with these impossible drop rates. 

19 hours ago, ThePrelate said:

Better buff accesories as well, they are really hard to notice these days in BSH. NSH is but a shadow of what it used to be.

Yea I'm leveling an alt atm, I am not looking forward to dealing with the drop rates at BSH specifically.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, KurooSakura said:

Just go Nightshade, sit in the dueling hall and do them every time they spawn. @_@

That will take forever because you have to kill 9 bosses to get MM to show up.

To ensure quick farming, you probably needs a group to run that dungeon up and down.

It's pretty time consuming and tiring after awhile.

The droprate isn't really that bad, you just have terrible luck. I've run that place about 25 times, I've seen Noble of the Sea 3 times, 1 skill book, probably 10 tickets, 1 Pirate King, and 1 Cobalt Mask. Hell, my last run dropped both Noble of the Sea and the mask in the same run. Using anecdotal evidence to prove RNG is terrible isn't really valid, the first word is random for a reason. That's just how RNG works. I got Infinite Challenge on my first Dreadtide run without even knowing it dropped, and I have ran Goldleaf almost 100 times and haven't got my Red Mask. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. 

On 4/27/2016 at 6:17 AM, Cololizard said:

The droprate isn't really that bad, you just have terrible luck. I've run that place about 25 times, I've seen Noble of the Sea 3 times, 1 skill book, probably 10 tickets, 1 Pirate King, and 1 Cobalt Mask. Hell, my last run dropped both Noble of the Sea and the mask in the same run. Using anecdotal evidence to prove RNG is terrible isn't really valid, the first word is random for a reason. That's just how RNG works. I got Infinite Challenge on my first Dreadtide run without even knowing it dropped, and I have ran Goldleaf almost 100 times and haven't got my Red Mask. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. 

Oh man, you so lucky in BSH... I've seen uniform drop like 4 times, seductress once (and I won the bid!) and pirate king once, and HM skill twice one for BD and one Sin. Never once saw the hair style/blind or Noble of the Sea in red.

I'm curious about whether the boss costume drops for both BSH and Poharan were never changed after the removal of the 4-man. I've seen tickets for seductress and enchantress drop a number of times. Yesterday I was amused when a guy tried to bid it up and got stuck with it: that made it seem like there is no great desperation for those costumes.

I believe I saw a ticket for an Enchanting one drop recently, and I thought that only dropped in Nightshade harbor...?

On the other hand I've never seen any costume drop from Hae Mujin, and I've only seen the General costume drop once from Poharan. When the General costume dropped, some one bid it up to 11 gold. That makes it seem like other people aren't seeing it much either.

I never tried the 4-man of either, but I regret that now: it seems like I would have had a better chance of getting the boss drop costumes from that.

On 28.04.2016 at 10:39 PM, Mistia said:

Oh man, you so lucky in BSH... I've seen uniform drop like 4 times, seductress once (and I won the bid!) and pirate king once, and HM skill twice one for BD and one Sin. Never once saw the hair style/blind or Noble of the Sea in red.

Yup... I've only seen seductress twice, and 1 skill book and I run this dungeon daily :(

Got the ticket for Seductress (this week, as a matter of fact) only once. Same for skill books (BM one, I think, so I skipped it... basically lots of gold from bidding if you ever see any) and I did BSH at least half a dozen times ever since it lost its 4-man version. They do drop but it will take weeks/months of daily runs to ever see either of them.

Archived