Stop complaining about FM build.

Bardo

Hi, im getting tired of people keep complaining about the FM auto detonate.

How about you guys make a damn guide to how the skill points should be set and explain the rotation. That way you get it YOUR way and cannot whine ever again about it.

Most people you would find in a random group will prolly use the auto skill set and if the system already creates the build you hate so much, then you HAVE to teach people another way.

My FM is not high enough to have done any party, so it's not mine. But i do use the AUTO SET SKILL that the game offers me and yes i am a casual player and if you dont like that, then to bad for you, because i dont care if you like that or not.

Help people instead of hating them.

Honestly, what you are saying is basically: Sorry for being a hindrance, but if no one tells me how to not be one, then bad for you.
What? No, that is completely your fault for being ignorant. If you dont research then dont complain. The time you spent writing this could have been invested in researching a build that would stop the complaints. I wish you are even in the slightest bit self-aware of what you are doing. You are complaining about people, that complain about you. Wow, thats going to change a lot. How about you just do the thing that people want you to do. Is that so hard? And if you dont want to, dont wonder why they complain. 

-Ra9eQuit

And who complain about it?

If you are the only FM in group, nobody care about your build.

If you are with other FM/FMs, ignoring auto detonate is loss of damage.  Short fuse + inferno = 16 sec burn, after that the second FM use sf + inferno. After 30 sec your sf cd is gone. Dont waste stacked embers... 

I find they are right when they ask you to stop using auto detonate because auto detonate goes against teamwork as it hinders your other team mates for personal advantage which contradicts with synergy reducing team's overall output.

When you are speaking of teamwork and synergy 1+1=3 and not 2 but if everyone of team thinks selfish it will be only 2 because,the additional 1 is from the efficient synergy.

However,what I find wrong is the rude way they ask  others to do it and them telling others the build they go with is bad and that theirs is the way to go..Then again,that's one community problem here which is lack of respect.

I personally am a frost FM and I prefer it over burn build in PVE and PVP (I tried both) so I don't bother with ember stacks nor abuse them..My LMB is on stage 1 tier 3 for party play,tier 4 for solo play and its like that to get fire orbs faster and be able to do dual dragon faster.

Making a guide about frost build on these forums won't change anything so I am not posting it on forums..Not any soon at least because,sadly most of community here needs to learn to respect others..Don't get me wrong now,many people on this game are nice but I am afraid they are not the majority.

Yet when they ask me in pm etc,I don't mind telling them everything about how I frost as long as there is mutual respect.

Imo,the problem isn't abusing the ember using auto detonation but it sadly lies in the majority of the player base being rude for just a game like they treat other people sometimes as if they are their servants or something and so how it is with almost all games nowadays,my friend..This game isn't the first. :(

1. Google

2. No, the preset skills do not include auto detonate LMB in their skill path. Even the game knows better and it still wants to spec things like eradicate and execute on my destroyer(hint, those both suck except outside of very rare instances). The only reason you'd have auto detonate on is if you spec'd into the skill path willingly.

3. You won't be saying "too bad for you" when you start *cricket*ing up the other FMs in your run and bosses enrage or they just leave over your build. This is also a full 180 from the "I'll change my build if you teach me how" you started the post with.

imo op has point in that, if you want some1 else to do something you´re the one whos supposed to make the effort of teaching instead of telling them to research, every1 has the right to use w/e build they want, sure u can give tips but really the attitude is just fkced up on this matter... go premade if u want everything ur way.

i dont use auto detonate... but i dont cry about it like little *cricket* if some1 else uses... cant even remember last time i saw boss enrage which would lead to wipe..

Do you know why some Force Masters complain? Of course, some of them are straight up jack*sses being unhelpful and irritable altogether, but most of them really did and do try to help, numerous times, step by step, telling them how to. But some people get offended straight away even though the Force Master who knew better was just trying to help, "Stop telling me how to play", sh*t like that. Imagine having to go through that countless of times.

Hey, I like helping out people as much as the next friendly guy, but when you constantly get berated for trying to help, it gets old REAL fast.

Lol I thought it was common sense.  When I first started this game and played FM, I actually TESTED things lol.  I didn't bother going on silly forums, google searching, asking other players, etc.  I simply just tested **** and auto detonate is a loss of DPS.  Or are people full retard these days and just go in blindly or require someone to baby them by making them builds lol?  Wow............what the gaming world has come to today is just sad hahaha.  Gotta walk tommy boy via a FAQ on a game instead of simply just playing it, classic.  Oh right....I forgot that I'm playing with "kids" who are teens / young adults.

And yeah, it DOES *cricket* me off when people do auto detonate, but this is 24 man groups or some other mass event.  6 or 4 man, I never had the issue when other FM were in the party.  Maybe I just get lucky in x-server dungeons with non-noob FM lol.   Anyways, loved your tears OP on this issue.  That made my day today.  Let me see if there is anything else on here that will do the same.

13 hours ago, MooseWayne said:

1. Google

2. No, the preset skills do not include auto detonate LMB in their skill path. Even the game knows better and it still wants to spec things like eradicate and execute on my destroyer(hint, those both suck except outside of very rare instances). The only reason you'd have auto detonate on is if you spec'd into the skill path willingly.

3. You won't be saying "too bad for you" when you start *cricket*ing up the other FMs in your run and bosses enrage or they just leave over your build. This is also a full 180 from the "I'll change my build if you teach me how" you started the post with.

lol dude, no need to be such a dushbag, the OP is asking valid question. And rage against auto-detonate is sometimes purely STUPID, as KzE makes obvious below.
Just for the record - I am not defending auto detonate and I am not using it myself, but you have to try to think open minded and adapt to the situation.

For every burn fanatic out there - AUTO DETONATE IS ONLY BAD WHEN THERE IS EXACTLY ONE BURN FM IN THE PARTY AND OTHER FMS ARE SCREWING HIS ROTATION.

So if this ONE FM cannot adapt, sorry but he is a dushbag. Period.
2 or more burn FMs have no probs to keep the burn all the time. One burn FM, which burn pattern is broken, looses around 10-20% dps. Not so tragic actually.
Tired of moaning kiddos, really.

14 hours ago, KzE said:

And who complain about it?

If you are the only FM in group, nobody care about your build.

If you are with other FM/FMs, ignoring auto detonate is loss of damage.  Short fuse + inferno = 16 sec burn, after that the second FM use sf + inferno. After 30 sec your sf cd is gone. Dont waste stacked embers... 

^ THAT

3 minutes ago, MerlinBG said:

lol dude, no need to be such a dushbag, the OP is asking valid question. And rage against auto-detonate is sometimes purely STUPID, as KzE makes obvious below.
Just for the record - I am not defending auto detonate and I am not using it myself, but you have to try to think open minded and adapt to the situation.

For every burn fanatic out there - AUTO DETONATE IS ONLY BAD WHEN THERE IS EXACTLY ONE BURN FM IN THE PARTY AND OTHER FMS ARE SCREWING HIS ROTATION.

So if this ONE FM cannot adapt, sorry but he is a dushbag. Period.
2 or more burn FMs have no probs to keep the burn all the time. One burn FM, which burn pattern is broken, looses around 10-20% dps. Not so tragic actually.
Tired of moaning kiddos, really.

Every FM that specs out of auto detonate is one less FM in open world that is bringing down group DPS of burn build FMs. It starts getting a lot harder to keep burn up when you have several auto detonate FMs on one target. Also, auto detonate is bad even with just one FM because you get way more DPS from burn builds. Just look at how many skills in the FM tree have increased damage or bonus effects on burned targets. I haven't been playing a FM very long but it's plain as day to me that you should be stacking burn if you're spec'd into fire damage

4 minutes ago, MooseWayne said:

Every FM that specs out of auto detonate is one less FM in open world that is bringing down group DPS of burn build FMs. It starts getting a lot harder to keep burn up when you have several auto detonate FMs on one target. Also, auto detonate is bad even with just one FM because you get way more DPS from burn builds. Just look at how many skills in the FM tree have increased damage or bonus effects on burned targets. I haven't been playing a FM very long but it's plain as day to me that you should be stacking burn if you're spec'd into fire damage

Yes, I agree - even solo FM using burn build will be more efficient without auto detonate. However this makes him/her unefficent player, at least he is not screwing anyone's game.

But you see - TWO or more burn FMs are more efficient WITH auto detonate.

On the other hand, 2 FMs - one burn and one auto detonate is again less efficient.

3 minutes ago, MooseWayne said:

If you are the only FM and you have the HM skill for LMB and Force Blast T5S3, go for burn. Otherwise go for auto detonate. LMB spam stack ember super fast, with HM skill even faster. Wildfire T2S1 stack ember and fire.  Blazing Beam T3S3 spam stack ember fast. Meteor Shower T3S2 stacks a huge number of embers. And now imagine, there are 5-6 FMs in open world. Burn is always up, because of C and X spam. But how much ember damage you lose? 

There is this nifty little website called www.google.com ...when you enter stuff you want so badly like a proper way to do the skill points etc, you can just enter " FM burn build" or something similar.. 

Then press search ... get up from ur chair and run around the computer/laptop 10 times ...sit down ..close your eyes for 20 seconds exactly and open them 

VOILA !! Its a miracle....you will get what you need .. 

37 minutes ago, Tracmar said:

get up from ur chair and run around the computer/laptop 10 times ...

oO
Why running around?

I mean, it's healthy and everytihng... but search takes around a second and yes - there are a bunch of guides available...

1 hour ago, MerlinBG said:

oO
Why running around?

I mean, it's healthy and everytihng... but search takes around a second and yes - there are a bunch of guides available...

Well you know , if he is of the superstitious type ... running around helps clear his head and prepare for the wonders of ..INTERNET !! 

mushin 5f - 729k hp - test

builds

dragonblaze - 58 sec

autodetonate - fire - 59 sec

classic - burn - 62 sec

classic - ice - 81 sec

imho all fire build are equal at solo, classic burn will be the best at HM lmb and HM impact

for party play go auto detonate

Archived