an offering to the crimson legion

DarkSkyBunny

If you ever visited the opposite faction to play there you would notice that your previous faction is exactly the same. Everyone just kills blindly others without mercy and then start complaining. Both factions are having same mentality. But to the real question: Where is that place? O_o

Ceru on my server are assholes. You let them be, and they turn around and try to backstab you. That's why I just kill them whenever I see one. They think they're getting easy prestige by using a gun, but all they end up with is a broken weapon.

8 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

If you ever visited the opposite faction to play there you would notice that your previous faction is exactly the same. Everyone just kills blindly others without mercy and then start complaining. Both factions are having same mentality. But to the real question: Where is that place? O_o

well then your sever must be pretty similar in terms of faction size, but one pharan cerulean rules the turf. They group up everywhere. You will never see just one cerulean strolling. theres always at least 5; and thats just being generous. on almost every channel they farm. 

this obviously an exaggeration, but after i left the newbie stage i never attacked anyone without them attacking me. problem is, most Blues in Poharan never let ANY red go. especially that PCx guild or whatever its called. There alla bunch of assholes.

LOL last night some clan members and I did something like that with a ceru player that was afk. We phantom gripped her from where the rocks are, through our terrors (she died multiple times), and into our tent where she finally came back and ressed without a word XD

Archived