Evolution Requirements/Costs Problem

clocknane

So, on my server (Master Hong), the cost to go from True Pirate to True Breeze is going to cost about 800g. Silverfrost Trans Stones are going for about 50g each and you need 10 of those, so yea, that is 500g right off the bat. Then, Frozen Venom Darts x 190 @ 74s each is about 140g, so that is 640g. Then, 70 Moonstones, which costs 85s on my server, so that is another 59g or so. So, up to about 700g. If you purchase Soulstones (which you dont really need to, that adds to the cost). Take into account the 30g it takes to do the upgrade alone (I am a R6 Premium Sub) you get 730g, not counting the time or w/e it takes for Naryu Tablets x 7. So, with that being said, am I missing something here? I see some people with 2k gold? How? I work 8-5 M-F and have weekends off all day, and usually spend all day on weekends, and all evening after I work playing. I have two chars at level 45, and one at level 50.

If, I play all day on the weekends, do the dailies for dungeons, I can get maybe 50-60g a day. Time just does not allow for me to really go onto my level 45 and do the BSH,BSC dailies. How are people managing 2k gold, managing to get dailies done on 2-3 chars a day? Are they multi-boxing? Any tips, because right now, this game is becoming a time sink, and I fear a lot of people will be leaving due to the requirements with this exp. 

I don't want to buy gold with ncoin because it can get expensive, but it just seems the requirements for upgrading in this game are too steep. I am not even counting upgrading for the accessories, which is another money pit in itself. Do people not have jobs? Do they really play this game 80 hrs a week? I use a spreadsheet that lists dailies (not updated for 50, I don't think), and even using that before, time wise, did not have enough time to upgrade everything on more than one character working full time. Does this game just cater to people who have time to play non stop all week, to those who do not work or what? 

Tips are appreciated, thanks. I am in no way criticizing those who have managed to be successful making 2k gold, I am just merely searching for ways on how? 

I personally dont feel rushed. Cus with the path set now, we r good. No more new paths to worry about. We dont hav all heroic dungeons yet. Most of which only require you to get up to awakened or true scorpio. 

So now all you need is to farm mats. Darts drop from purples. Tablets also. Moonstones drop from soulstone plains. Gold from dailies or 4man dungeons when ur rdy. 

6 minutes ago, Taywen said:

Step 1: Buy lots of NCoin.

Step 2: Buy lots of Gold.

Step 3: Progress.

Step 4: Do it over again...

Take out a second mortgage on the home.  100$ for 8000NCOIN.  50:1 NCOIN:Gold = 160gold for 100$ or 1.6gold for 1$.

Kinda makes me wish I won the lottery :D

35 minutes ago, clocknane said:

So, on my server (Master Hong), the cost to go from True Pirate to True Breeze is going to cost about 800g. Silverfrost Trans Stones are going for about 50g each and you need 10 of those, so yea, that is 500g right off the bat. Then, Frozen Venom Darts x 190 @ 74s each is about 140g, so that is 640g. Then, 70 Moonstones, which costs 85s on my server, so that is another 59g or so. So, up to about 700g. If you purchase Soulstones (which you dont really need to, that adds to the cost). Take into account the 30g it takes to do the upgrade alone (I am a R6 Premium Sub) you get 730g, not counting the time or w/e it takes for Naryu Tablets x 7. So, with that being said, am I missing something here? I see some people with 2k gold? How? I work 8-5 M-F and have weekends off all day, and usually spend all day on weekends, and all evening after I work playing. I have two chars at level 45, and one at level 50.

If, I play all day on the weekends, do the dailies for dungeons, I can get maybe 50-60g a day. Time just does not allow for me to really go onto my level 45 and do the BSH,BSC dailies. How are people managing 2k gold, managing to get dailies done on 2-3 chars a day? Are they multi-boxing? Any tips, because right now, this game is becoming a time sink, and I fear a lot of people will be leaving due to the requirements with this exp. 

I don't want to buy gold with ncoin because it can get expensive, but it just seems the requirements for upgrading in this game are too steep. I am not even counting upgrading for the accessories, which is another money pit in itself. Do people not have jobs? Do they really play this game 80 hrs a week? I use a spreadsheet that lists dailies (not updated for 50, I don't think), and even using that before, time wise, did not have enough time to upgrade everything on more than one character working full time. Does this game just cater to people who have time to play non stop all week, to those who do not work or what? 

Tips are appreciated, thanks. I am in no way criticizing those who have managed to be successful making 2k gold, I am just merely searching for ways on how? 

The best thing to do now is to wait for the prices to go to reasonable levels like most of us. Cause right now people are selling silverfrost stones for insane prices like 40g 50g etc. Let them waste tax on the market and don't support them.

Do you guys know, its community fault right ? the blade and soul community are soo greedy, they increased the moonwater trans stone by 30%, same with soulstone (in Mushin) even when we will no longer need mts, and now they put that high price in new mats, because u know, the game don't have one ''based price'' to u sell itens, the price is only made by the players, by the community, so yes, its the community fault, if one guild with 12 members do premade and farm everyday, they can have resource for theyr own gear, and to sell, so they put it to sell for like, silverfrost stone for 50g, every other player will put more or less this price, its not bot, its the community, real players, greedy players, i'm ashamed, i'll make my jewels with time in true pirate and one day maybe go to true brezze, WE ALL KNOW, that the players with 5/6k gold are the ones who changed loot to leader only when the game started to sell mts recipe for 90g, are players who bought loads of gold from 3rd parties, only a small % of the rich players ingame are rich by selling ncoin, SMALL, thats the truth, the community of this game don't even try help the next, its only about me me me me, fk you, its me, i dont give 6 months to we have like 50% of the playerbase out of the game, a mess, but its not ncsoft fault, its the players fault.

Calling the game p2w cos you can't get max geared on the first week of a new expansion seems a tad silly.

Just wait ~

Prices will go down in time and your personal funds will go up.

That being said tough, if you absolutely must spend all your money on upgrades right this instant, look at accessory upgrades ~

Going from pirate bracelet to awakened oathbraker gets you almost the same stats as true pirate wep > true breeze wep for less than a tenth of the price.

1 hour ago, Evechan said:

Do you guys know, its community fault right ? the blade and soul community are soo greedy, they increased the moonwater trans stone by 30%, same with soulstone (in Mushin) even when we will no longer need mts, and now they put that high price in new mats, because u know, the game don't have one ''based price'' to u sell itens, the price is only made by the players, by the community, so yes, its the community fault, if one guild with 12 members do premade and farm everyday, they can have resource for theyr own gear, and to sell, so they put it to sell for like, silverfrost stone for 50g, every other player will put more or less this price, its not bot, its the community, real players, greedy players, i'm ashamed, i'll make my jewels with time in true pirate and one day maybe go to true brezze, WE ALL KNOW, that the players with 5/6k gold are the ones who changed loot to leader only when the game started to sell mts recipe for 90g, are players who bought loads of gold from 3rd parties, only a small % of the rich players ingame are rich by selling ncoin, SMALL, thats the truth, the community of this game don't even try help the next, its only about me me me me, fk you, its me, i dont give 6 months to we have like 50% of the playerbase out of the game, a mess, but its not ncsoft fault, its the players fault.

You know, these people are wasting their time to get those materials and etc from dalies and dungeons. 

If i spend my precious time on something i want to be rewarded for it. 

This is how works free market. 

You could make fixed prices for everything, and stagnate the market completely. 

There will be some materials non-existant on the market and the overflow for something else, with money keept by players who cannot find the stuff they need, because how small amount of that it would be avaible on the market for fixed price. 

Then people like you will cry they cant progress their eq  any further due to the lack of stuff needed for it. 

High price results in the lower prices after certain amount of time, because more and more people gonna focus their attention at making X material. The more X material on the market, the lower prices are because people want their reward faster and faster. 

Just look what has happen to the granite price. 

Before it was like 1.5 s each now it goes around 60-80p. 

4 minutes ago, HeiHua said:

You know, these people are wasting their time to get those materials and etc from dalies and dungeons. 

If i spend my precious time on something i want to be rewarded for it. 

This is how works free market. 

You could make fixed prices for everything, and stagnate the market completely. 

There will be some materials non-existant on the market and the overflow for something else, with money keept by players who cannot find the stuff they need, because how small amount of that it would be avaible on the market for fixed price. 

Then people like you will cry they cant progress their eq  any further due to the lack of stuff needed for it. 

Nice excuse, u miss the point its exatly what bots do ? one premade guild, farm farm farm, and put silvesfrost stone to sell by 50g each, hard work dont mean u can increase the price by 10000%, its called be greedy, you don't buy one candy for 1us and sell for 15us and come here saying its ''fair'' we are in a MMO where we need players and need help each other, but all we have are greedy players that dont like to read the truth like u, selfish players who outbid by 60g just to see players missbind and lost gold, players changing loot to leader, don't come say about ''crying'' because the truth about almost every MMO is that the playerbase, the community kill the game, not the developers, not the publisher, only.the.players  and alot will quit because of that but some high ego try hard players maybe like u will think they are wrong for quit and u are right for increase the price of everything, but what i know is, game is not only about gold, and alot of these greedy selfish players will quit sometime, and i'll be very very happy.

I'm a little confused at this topic and people complaining about prices.

1. We should all know by now that all prices will be going up after a new patch, especially the ones that will be needed most

2. If you want to upgrade your weapon to true breeze in the first week of patch, go right ahead. But if you expect the price to be "affordable" when it literally takes 48 hrs from patch for the first trans to be avaliable IF that person dropped the recipe from 4-man lair the instant patch was released and had all the mats ready. Its simply supply and demand, there are very few Silverfrost trans at the moment, but everyone needs them so the price will be high.

3. You do not need any upgrades from last patch to do the current content, all you need is skill which is why this game is great. Last night I just finished 4-man Avalanche Den with the following team:

-433 AP KFM (tank)

-423 AP Summoner

-466 AP WL (Me)

-503 AP Destroyer

That is an entire team with true pirate or less and accessories at awakened siren or less, not including the destroyer. Upgrades are just that, they're upgrades and make things simpler but are not required for the current content at all

4. The economy has become inflated with the Silverfrost patch so 700g post patch is only like 100-200g pre-patch. We can literally make 50g+ a day from dailies NOT INCLUDING any crafting or selling any drops. So that means it will take you roughly 16 days going at a steady pace to upgrade to true breeze ASSUMING that prices stay as high as they are now, which they won't.

Honestly my main problem is hearing people cry out P2W when they have to spend a week "playing" the game, which is what the game is for, when other people can use their paycheck (aka they work in real life or are spoiled by parents) and get those same items in a few hours. Whats the problem here? If you aren't willing to spend the money why should you get it without doing any work? Those "P2W" players are actually supporting the game and funding all the F2P people who won't even buy premium.

Anyways, rant over but you honestly do not need to upgrade.

32 minutes ago, Evechan said:

Nice excuse, u miss the point its exatly what bots do ? one premade guild, farm farm farm, and put silvesfrost stone to sell by 50g each, hard work dont mean u can increase the price by 10000%, its called be greedy, you don't buy one candy for 1us and sell for 15us and come here saying its ''fair'' we are in a MMO where we need players and need help each other, but all we have are greedy players that dont like to read the truth like u, selfish players who outbid by 60g just to see players missbind and lost gold, players changing loot to leader, don't come say about ''crying'' because the truth about almost every MMO is that the playerbase, the community kill the game, not the developers, not the publisher, only.the.players  and alot will quit because of that but some high ego try hard players maybe like u will think they are wrong for quit and u are right for increase the price of everything, but what i know is, game is not only about gold, and alot of these greedy selfish players will quit sometime, and i'll be very very happy.

I will analize the silverfrost tran. stone price and what and why it is made of so high. 

First of all, you need soul warden recipe - 7.4G, this is 1 time use but still some cost. 

250 soulstones - 97.5 Gold 

10 silverfrost frost - 0.5 gold 

5 silverfrost quartz - 9 gold 

5 premium kaolin refiner - 380 g 

10 moonstone - 10 g 

craft + delivery - 0.05g 

The total cost for 10 stones to craft them equals to 497g and takes whole 24 hours. You can sell on the market for 580g, making 83 g from the whole craft excluding the marketplace fee. And if you look at the marketplace closely, people are selling them each, not in packets, that leaves another costs, so include the paying 2.24g to register and tax fee on the market for 1 trans stone, providing you a total income of 6.06g per 1 stone and 2.5g of income per 1 hour, thats pathetic i could do more money farming stupid essences and selling them on the market.

Nobody is speculating anything, just crafting takes a lot of time and you need a lot of materials + another expensive items that have to be crafted by merry potters guild +additional costs for market fee and tax. 

Take your tinfoil hat off and do some math before you will blame the community. 

11 minutes ago, HeiHua said:

I will analize the silverfrost tran. stone price and what and why it is made of so high. 

First of all, you need soul warden recipe - 7.4G, this is 1 time use but still some cost. 

250 soulstones - 97.5 Gold 

10 silverfrost frost - 0.5 gold 

5 silverfrost quartz - 9 gold 

5 premium kaolin refiner - 380 g 

10 moonstone - 10 g 

craft + delivery - 0.05g 

The total cost for 10 stones to craft them equals to 497g and takes whole 24 hours. You can sell on the market for 580g, making 83 g from the whole craft excluding the marketplace fee. And if you look at the marketplace closely, people are selling them each, not in packets, that leaves another costs, so include the paying 2.24g to register and tax fee on the market for 1 trans stone, providing you a total income of 6.06g per 1 stone and 2.5g of income per 1 hour, thats pathetic i could do more money farming stupid essences and selling them on the market.

Nobody is speculating anything, just crafting takes a lot of time and you need a lot of materials + another expensive items that have to be crafted by merry potters guild +additional costs for market fee and tax. 

Take your tinfoil hat off and do some math before you will blame the community. 

83g in one server, 50g in other, see the problem ? the COMMUNITY is the problem, deal with it, community increased the soulstone price even with now we being able to farm more soulstone than before, but if u farm ur own soulstone, thas remove this garbage 97.5g u write, every mat price , even to make silverfrost stone is made by players, accept it, deal with it, the community will kill the game, and after that, the ones who killed the game will complain to ncsoft, well, we will see how players with the power to change the economy of a virtual world, can kill this world so fast =P 

5 minutes ago, Evechan said:

83g in one server, 50g in other, see the problem ? the COMMUNITY is the problem, deal with it, community increased the soulstone price even with now we being able to farm more soulstone than before, but if u farm ur own soulstone, thas remove this garbage 97.5g u write, every mat price , even to make silverfrost stone is made by players, accept it, deal with it, the community will kill the game, and after that, the ones who killed the game will complain to ncsoft, well, we will see how players with the power to change the economy of a virtual world, can kill this world so fast =P 

It could cost 50 g on your NA server, but that only means something is cheaper over there. 

Not long time ago somebody was complaining about price undercutting and that crafting it is not benefical at all. 

Also,, it is not 83g of income but 60.6g per 24 h craft including market fee and tax. 

Well I mentioned some unique methods to make gold on some other post before but Idk if they will actually suit you..However,I will quote what I wrote on other post before and yea it was before level 50 patch so there might be some changes but the concept remains valid:

"There is an easy way to make gold slowly without even being online..Its crafting.yes crafting.Merry potters make good profits if you get their moonwater recipe..Radiant ring are great specially if you have good capital as well as soul wardens though I prefer radiant ring to make gold..

Another good way to make gold in so little time?Bids on great items are a very good way to make gold..Example:Naryu if last bosses drop honorary ornament,people bid high for these as well as for naryu soulshields and sometimes even warrior tokens that drop there,you can end up with around 5-6 gold aside from the 2-3 gold you get from naryu quests.

Efleet 4 man drops Blackram General outfit..Trust me,people bid tons on that..I heard some would bid 200 g for that,imagine the profit you can make out of such bid in so little time..They also bid high on POH perfume specially if it drops in higher quantities like 5-6 + Poh perfumes.

There is 1 more way to make gold without wasting but mere seconds or max 5 mins of your time by using marketplace only..Its the way of investment.You invest a great amount of your gold to buy a necessary item like say soulstones when they are very cheap then sell all of them later when their price get high..Example:Soulstones like a month ago used to be for 25-30 s each if not more,later they kept going down till they reach 10-11s each,now they start to hit 19-20s..If someone bought tons of them for 10-11s each when they were cheap and sold now for 19-20 s or later if their price gets even higher they can make tons of profit depending on the amount they bought back then(the more they invested in buying them back then,the more they gain now)..

WARNING:The last method is very very risky its like stock market..you can win tons or lose tons but remember,higher risk=higher return..If you are a risk taker,try the last method out but try to make logical predictions about price and demand on the item you will invest on in the future to make it safer.

Imo,those are the fastest methods to make gold in game..I hope they help."

well its funny to see people talking about the income someone makes by crafting when they actually dont even have a clue ^^ 

so first thing is u dont need the soul warden recipe -> its only used for the better soul shields to enchant others.

The next point is that ur calculating a price with Kaolin refiners whats kinda useless imo ... using 380g as price for the prem refiners ? rly ?

i pay ~16g to craft 5 refiners :D i mean sure u have to include the recipe price but tbh its not even high ... 

lets make a new calculation :D

i pay 497g - 364g = 133g for 10 stones aka 13.3g a stone and i sell em for 45-50g -> ~350g profit for for the whole craft 

that means after 2 days i already earn more than i actually payed for the recipe.

So what does that tell us ? 

Yeah its easy -> prices will drop to <20g for 1 stone in a few days cause people are going to undercut like crazy when they make 300% profit ... who cares about 20g when u make 300+ profit for just throwing stuff in the market ^^  

and then it will come to the point where stones are getting affordable for everyone and the price will stabalize and u will make 10% profit later on like it was with moonwater stones -> u payed 45g and earned 55g-60g for selling.

i started the expension with 600g -> bought recipe for 550 -> now i have 1000g already

Oh no, I don't have maxed out gear in the span of a week! What a horrible game!!

Because, remember, having 530 AP instead of 500 AP means that you can do things you couldn't before. You can do a boss that takes 5 minutes to kill in a party of 6 down in 4 minutes and 55 seconds now!

21 hours ago, Kimarran said:

well its funny to see people talking about the income someone makes by crafting when they actually dont even have a clue ^^ 

so first thing is u dont need the soul warden recipe -> its only used for the better soul shields to enchant others.

The next point is that ur calculating a price with Kaolin refiners whats kinda useless imo ... using 380g as price for the prem refiners ? rly ?

i pay ~16g to craft 5 refiners :D i mean sure u have to include the recipe price but tbh its not even high ... 

lets make a new calculation :D

i pay 497g - 364g = 133g for 10 stones aka 13.3g a stone and i sell em for 45-50g -> ~350g profit for for the whole craft 

that means after 2 days i already earn more than i actually payed for the recipe.

So what does that tell us ? 

Yeah its easy -> prices will drop to <20g for 1 stone in a few days cause people are going to undercut like crazy when they make 300% profit ... who cares about 20g when u make 300+ profit for just throwing stuff in the market ^^  

and then it will come to the point where stones are getting affordable for everyone and the price will stabalize and u will make 10% profit later on like it was with moonwater stones -> u payed 45g and earned 55g-60g for selling.

i started the expension with 600g -> bought recipe for 550 -> now i have 1000g already

If so, why dont just sell those refiners instead??? 

Why you dont count the money you could get from these back few days before? 

You just have wasted a lot of potential income by using kaolin refiners to craft your stones, thats the fact. Due to the market kaolin refiners drastic price drop, you are about 1 day backward with the price difference between yesterday and today. 

OP, let me get this straight.

Less than one week after patch, when the market is *cricket*ing insane and everyone is rushing through new content and gear, when the newest materials are at their absolute rarest, and when the new area gives a decent amount of gold from dailies already... you're complaining that it's expensive to max gear.

Few points.

• You don't need it. I'm at 580 AP with Awk Pirate wep, Awk Siren accessories. I can do all of the new content absolutely fine (Besides soulstone plains, rip melee). The people who upgrade gear now are either rich, very competitive, or dumb.
  • It's less than a week after patch. Were you not around when the game first started up? Nearly the exact same thing happened: soulstones were expensive, merry potter technique was prohibitively expensive (for the time), the refiners and stones were extremely expensive. Then, over time, as more people get into the market, the prices drop. Basically, wait. The prices WILL go down, in fact they already have. Still not cheap enough for you? Wait longer. The earlier you upgrade, the more it's going to cost.
  • A bit beside the point, but instead of complaining about high prices, why not profit off of them? You can go farm soulstones and earn amazing gold. You can farm for the recipe and earn stupid amounts of gold. Why not take advantage of the crazy market to pad your pockets?

tl;dr Wait. Prices will drop. It's less than a week after patch...chill.

Prices will be over priced for a week or two at least, on some of it. Silverfrost trans stones on Soha were near 50g at first but earlier tonight I noticed they were down to 17g. Not all but most items needed can be obtained easily by simply running content. Be sure to do useful dailies. You should get at least 1 or more key from doing soul stone plains dailies which opens the reward box for 1 or more moonstones, it's not fast but adds up plenty fast enough, same with soul stones. Awakened siren is good enough to easily do all silverfrost content aside from Yeti but even then it might be fine if the other people in group have high AP. Yes people do buy gold though, from that gold seller trash. If people weren't buying gold from the gold sellers then there wouldn't be a million bots in the game lol. That's how people gets the best gear so fast, they use real life money to get there faster.

Archived