The traveler costume looks like a basic npc outfit

reilo5

I think the traveler outfit looks alright on Lyn, but it isn't what I expected. 

I was expecting something that looked like light but durable clothing that looks fitting on a person that, well, travels. 

This looks.. more like someone that is looking fancy. No one that is traveling.

It's a little bit of a mess on other races, female at least. Male Jin and Gon actually looks pretty good, though the colours seem weird.

Traveling would likely be a less vivid colour scheme. 

I'm a Yun, and I think the Traveler outfit is awesome. I actually wish we had more stuff that looked like NPC clothing or regular clothing. Not everything needs to be swimsuits and fetish outfits. Some other MMOs get only those types, and honestly, it's lame.

Besides, the swimsuits and maid outfits and schoolgirl stuff...it just doesn't fit the game setting. They just look tacky most of the time.

2 hours ago, NewBeginning said:

I'm a Yun, and I think the Traveler outfit is awesome. I actually wish we had more stuff that looked like NPC clothing or regular clothing. Not everything needs to be swimsuits and fetish outfits. Some other MMOs get only those types, and honestly, it's lame.

Besides, the swimsuits and maid outfits and schoolgirl stuff...it just doesn't fit the game setting. They just look tacky most of the time.

i agree even though im one of those guys buying all the lewd clothing as soon as they hit the hongmoon store. I'm sure we can get some costume for females that have some armor but also shows lots of skin.

Sad part is while traveler costume (on lyn in this case) is looking ok for those who like to keep with game atmosphere the quality difference between maid and traveler is huge and price is same. Maid costume looks like printed flat texture, bows are completly flat. And looking they update just 2 of them with being so different in terms of quality.....either drop price for them depending how "complicated" they are or give at least more options. And there is even no dye system there so i would like to see more outfits to choose from. 

Archived