Don't unable sprint while in combat.

Dovah  Assassins

It is so annoying that you can't windwalk while in combat, and it is not only me, it annoys everyone!!

The whole point of the assassin is disappearing and being fast and stuff, but if i don't want to fight someone, why can't i just escape? That rule makes me die a lot from enemies that i didn't even want to fight!

Please remove that limit.

I'd actually love for this to work in combat. It's been one of my gripes for ages as-well. I like to be able to move quite quickly side to side to avoid big AOES but if you're stuck in combat you are unable to, which sucks.

41 minutes ago, Taemek said:

No wonder MMO's are failing today.....the silver spoon is real.

You don't understand, we want to play roadrunner! 

*stab stab*

Meep meep!

*whoosh*

So I will agree with this only if they make the characters jump in the air and shout "Meep meep" before dashing into distance.

3 hours ago, Dovah Assassins said:

It is so annoying that you can't windwalk while in combat, and it is not only me, it annoys everyone!!

The whole point of the assassin is disappearing and being fast and stuff, but if i don't want to fight someone, why can't i just escape? That rule makes me die a lot from enemies that i didn't even want to fight!

Please remove that limit.

You answered it yourself... so you can't just run away from every fight.

Don't know about other classes, but it would make BD quite powerful, since their most reliable stuns is the windrunning-dash and glide-stomp, both which can at best be used as openers because they require you to windrun (or windrun-jump for the latter). Sure, they could add a longer cooldown on glide-stomp and add a cooldown to windrun-dash to balance that. But I see no reason to enable combat sprint. The only time I'm annoyed about it is when it bugs out and you can't leave combat.

Archived