Grand harvest square worse then blackwyrm?

dmoe33

Tried doing it for first time and when last boss ( i assume) was half dead i crashed also it seemed like a lot of other ppl were crashing as well and i was getting like 5-10 fps the whole time. The entire instance is honestly completely stupid how are you supposed to do anything at 5-10 fps with a decent rig? Is that one of the 24 man dungs? if it is then wdf honestly its like blackwyrm all over again except worse 

22 minutes ago, Taemek said:

We need a 64bit client, its just that simple.

Agreed 100% although i doubt itll happen which sucks

15 minutes ago, sumad said:

Have the same problem, blackwyrm ~30fps with 50+ ppl, grand harvest 10fps impossible to play, one big lag.

Yea it sucks cause its one of the dailies that gives lots of xp

3 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Agreed 100% although i doubt itll happen which sucks

Yea it sucks cause its one of the dailies that gives lots of xp

Game will die then if majority of people can't even participate in events.

Its funny how bots don't seem to be effected when you watch the bot trains fight Terrors, BW etc.

Just now, Taemek said:

Game will die then if majority of people can't even participate in events.

Its funny how bots don't seem to be effected when you watch the bot trains fight Terrors, BW etc.

I assume they are but since they run on a script fps dosent matter to them i assume

9 minutes ago, finalfantasy7 said:

We need KR optimization update. KR servers now able to play 24man raid in max settings + ctrl+f, in 60fps!!! No freeze, lag and fps drop.

The thing is, I hate the idea of CTRL + F. It makes it feel like you are playing solo and if I wanted to play solo, I would go and play a solo based game.

It is just a band aid to a problem they should just fix.

Just now, Taemek said:

The thing is, I hate the idea of CTRL + F. It makes it feel like you are playing solo and if I wanted to play solo, I would go and play a solo based game.

Well, if it allowed me to clean this kinda boss, i'll be very happy to CTRL+F for 15 minutes max...

1 hour ago, kitcalie said:

yeah and the fact that there are so many people to get all three mini bosses you have to be lucky or do it multiple times.

yeah and only 1-5 channels? WHY NCSOFT, why?! :'(

Did enormous damage to final boss and fought 3 sub bosses and got absolutely nothing, not even the drops needed to complete the daily.  Lag was astounding so maybe it bugged.  No one in my party got anything and 2 ppl crashed.  Total horseshit.

It's biggest fail I've seen in 11 years of mmo gaming. Not even mentioning incredibly bad fps, but I don't know who thought that making 99.9% mobs and bosses anti meele and hitting for 36k and grabs is good idead with such shitty engine and adding prestige farm to it. To be funnier you loose your prestige when u die, it's like biggest timewasting machine ever ;_;

i think that's impossible to finish this quest you have to farm it for the whole day or one week ROFL and its supposed to be a daily, im a fm with full pirate and still sometimes didn't get the drops, now some quests you need no sense things like invade the enemy base wtf while everyone has 20kk+ hp

Archived