What class can consistantly beat all others.

the thing that angers me about this game is that it is poorly balanced in pvp and i first started playing a a blade master a month ago and kept getting rekt because i had no escape moves so when i was grabbed by anyone or stunned by anyone i just had to take it and got upset and deleted him.

so any reccomendations.

Oddly enough, I won't cry overpowered, but Force Master has the versatility to Vs. just about anything successfully without falling off against some matchups.

Yes they have some bad matchups but they can overcome them more easily with a skilled player. Keep in mind the class has a high skillcap though as well, but a good player can beat just about any class consistently as an FM from what I've seen, you just need to be quite skilled.

Skill.  Sorry, but that's probably the best answer.  

Aside from that, "Anything but BM" is probably the next best answer, but even that could change with the new announced Silverfrosts.

I'm going to say BD, FM and KFM (especially KFM) are the classes which you can really "control" your outcome in the sense that there aren't many unwinnables (sums have the best matchups overall, but it's more amazing overall with Dest/FM huge weakness), although less clear-cut advantages.  People are going to pile the hate on KFM having poor matchups, but they're always in the game until they're x-2.  A skilled BD, FM or KFM would in most cases be able to "stay in the game" more than even summoners.

I'd like to think Silverfrost will balance the BMs and fix one problem, although it'll probably mean bots will multiply.

see we all agree blade masters are a joke and i regret leveling one.

the thing is i thought about creating a destroyer because i like them but im not sure how good they are at fighting everyone else and winning is very important to me.

There are diamond and plat bms, you clearly can't commit to sticking to a class and learn all the ins and outs and become a better player overall. You said winning is important to you, well, my advice, roll a summoner, it will help boost your ego and no profound game knowledge is necessary to gain high rating. Sadly, destros require some kind of skill and situational awareness because they are far from op this patch, so summoners or even bds would fit you best imo.

I would have to coin FM as well.

FM's supposedly bad match up is against the worst class in the game, BM. That alone "kinda" speak how good FM is. BM being the worst class give FM alot of advantage in top tier (very few good BM to run into, at the same time BM don't have alot of tools u need to figure out). My biggest realization is when I saw some FM top level play... I really don't think BM has answer for it (good timing on heal make BM's damage not enough to overcome in attrition).

IMO both BD and Dest fall off later against KFM. While FM is one of the 2 harder match up for KFM.

Let's put it this way... If both side play absolutely perfect, BD and Dest will both lose out against KFM. (imo, both BD and dest actually rely on punishing opponent mistake more than making good plays, if opponent don't make mistake, they get edge out in attrition race)

When FM lose, it is because FM made a mistake and gave an opening. I don't know if any class can beat FM if played perfectly. IMO, FM is like assassin in terms of being on initiative (having the first move), but without needing as much setup while doing more damage and more control; even crisis management, FM have alot going for them, sin just have a tiny bit more crisis management.

just my 2 cents... i honestly dont even play pvp anymore =x spend more time playing fighting games for my competition joy instead.

Classes with few lopsided matchups: BD, FM, Summoner, KFM.

BD struggles with nothing, per se. It has one very favorable matchup vs. Destroyer and one slightly unfavorable matchup vs. Summoner, but that's about it.

FM struggle with BM, but there aren't many high-tier BMs. Otherwise, they fare pretty decently against everyone.

Summoners struggle against Destroyers a little bit. They are winning more than any other class overall, though, and are very easy to succeed with up to high levels of play.

KFM struggle mightily with Assassin. In exchange, KFM are overpowered, so every other fight is even or favorable for KFM.

Avoid the hell out of Destroyer and Assassin as both are generally matchup-dependent. Avoid BM because it's bad.

Well-played destroyer (read: not bots) and KFM eat summoner for breakfast.  Wouldn't say any matchup is especially easy for me.  Still haven't quite figured out how to fight warlocks though.  The usual anti-summoner/FM tricks don't really work with their ground AoE.

If you only want to win and not put any time into it, summoner is where it is at. Bm is by far the weakest class and we only have one favorable match up, even then 1 good snowball (whatever fm spell that prevents block is called) and you are in very serious trouble. I hope you made it to HM 5 before you gave up on your BM, there is a REAL difference in hm 5 and 1 in pvp. 

I would suggest playing KFM if you liked the BM class and just not the power level, kfm feels similar and is pretty fun. I cannot suggest any ranged classes in this game to you as they all feel extremely boring to play as (opinion). As others have said FM probably has the best kit and warlock looks the coolest and well summoner is a option as well.

KFM, BD and FM. those classes can defeat any other classes if play well. KFM has one counter : sin thats it, and you can still 100-0 Sins to death if you play well. LBD 4 resists made it no counter. FM if played right is the strongest when it comes to DPS.

I dont get it. I heard this game is considered a famous e-sport game. How can there be a counter class?

Also I never read "omg kfm,bm or fm are so op".. cant say the same thing for sin, destro and sum. I mean the game is quite old and has problems with balance, hacks, bots scipts and who know what else.

How is this posible? Did they release the korean version from 5 years ago?

2 hours ago, Arcira said:

How is this posible? Did they release the korean version from 5 years ago?

Yes! Yes they did. (Well, not entirely, but basically)

Balance should smooth out more between classes at mid/high level play once everyone has the level 50 cap, 10+ HM levels under their belt and access to a few HM secret techniques. Then all the builds will fill out for having all the defensive and offensive tools for dealing with all the classes, even their "bad" match-ups. 

Archived