Q: Upgrading Gears to fastest AP Requirements

Bumlife

Since the release of Naryu Labyrinth, AP requirement is now a thing.
Anyone that can give tips or infos about what gear to be prioritized in upgrading that will give you the 390+ and/or 400+ AP in the shortest amount of time and money.

Example:
Current Gears are
Awakened Siren Weapon
Infernal Acces

Q: Will it be more efficient and faster to achieve 390+ AP and/or 400+ AP if I prioritize my Weapon? Anyone who has official weapon stats to Pirate? 

iam new to the game but i guess if you have the awakened siren weapon and you put the 35 attack power diamond i guess you'll achieve 390+ ap

and i think you get most of your ap from the weapon so its your priority

for me i would go for the weapon then the ring

well.. strictly for AP you want to upgrade the neck and take the pirate belt, BUT if you want to do more damage (with less AP OMG YES that's possible and kids in dung don't realize) you want to upgrade ring and earring (for crit and crit damage) plus take the Siren belt with 255 crit dmg. when i do naryu i switch with my lower belt just to show more ap than switch it back after a while

Have you gotten your Diamond +25 ATK yet? It's pretty much a huge boost, and quite cheap to get too.

If you get lucky, you can get Ornaments from Mushin, or spend 60g to get 3 of them for a +10 ATK boost from Moonwater Soul. For Laby pieces, you can solo farm it up to Minou, or even Ido if you're good. Evolved Stone? Hit the market, they're quite cheap, or just follow the Summoner train during Terror farming.

If you want a really big increase in ATK after those up to over 400, then the only way is upgrading your weapon to at least Awk. Pirate, which is quite expensive. I rather to upgrade my accessories first to Awk. Siren for critical damage, then back to weapon.

2 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

Have you gotten your Diamond +25 ATK yet? It's pretty much a huge boost, and quite cheap to get too.

If you get lucky, you can get Ornaments from Mushin, or spend 60g to get 3 of them for a +10 ATK boost from Moonwater Soul. For Laby pieces, you can solo farm it up to Minou, or even Ido if you're good. Evolved Stone? Hit the market, they're quite cheap, or just follow the Summoner train during Terror farming.

If you want a really big increase in ATK after those up to over 400, then the only way is upgrading your weapon to at least Awk. Pirate, which is quite expensive. I rather to upgrade my accessories first to Awk. Siren for critical damage, then back to weapon.

I am on awakened pirate (still need the dam pirate staff drop from bsh, since I salvage then old one by mistake) - anyways I am around 420 AP with just infernal jewelry and sirens bracelet. I didn´t farm the terrors either for the +10 AP soul.

I am pretty sure you can get to 400 AP just on true sirens and +25 AP gem (provided you´re hm5).

PS. The upgrade from awakend pirate to true pirate is quite expensive

HM5 + Awakened Siren 10 weapon + True Siren Accessory + 25 AP diamond = 401 ap. If you can't grind out hm5, then you can equip one of those shitty attack bracelets. This community is braindead and only thinks about ap, so it never thinks about other ways to get it other than paying out the ass for a pirate weapon. Now they're crying that soulstones are super cheap.

10 minutes ago, Teijin said:

true pirate is what 120g or something? im about to hit awakened pirate im curious 

I´ve got materials for upgrading to True Pirate (but I salvaged the pirate weapon by mistake so I need to run BSH4 a few times again).

As far as I can remember its something like this:

- 250 Soulstones

- 20 Machimo thingies

- 10 Naryu Silvers

- 100 Warrior Tokens

- 10 Moonwater Transformation stones

- 27 Gold

+ the pirate weapon.

Gonna be fun salvaging this weapon for its soul XD

4 minutes ago, Victorion said:

but I salvaged the pirate weapon by mistake

man, i can only cry with you

4 minutes ago, Victorion said:

- 27 Gold

this is the only frustraiting things. Other stuff is easy to farm.

21 minutes ago, Kichi said:

man, i can only cry with you

this is the only frustraiting things. Other stuff is easy to farm.

Oh don´t get me wrong, I had a Pirate Weapon drop that I kept in stash, but I must have salvaged it by mistake. Wasn´t the upgraded weapon I salvaged, just the drop from BSH. I shouldn´t take more than 5-6 runs to get another :D

For me, the soulstones were the only thing I didn´t have already. Spending so many already on gems and stuff, I just made 150 soulstones from zenbeans to make the awakened, and had to buy another 30 from marketplace to get the last 250 soulstones. Guess I need to find time to do arena some more :D

2 hours ago, Victorion said:

I´ve got materials for upgrading to True Pirate (but I salvaged the pirate weapon by mistake so I need to run BSH4 a few times again).

As far as I can remember its something like this:

- 250 Soulstones

- 20 Machimo thingies

- 10 Naryu Silvers

- 100 Warrior Tokens

- 27 Gold

+ the pirate weapon.

Gonna be fun salvaging this weapon for its soul XD

U will Need total 290 Soul Stone from Awekened to True Pirate 10 and u will need 10 poh parfüme to and 10 or 18 gold i dont remember 

5 minutes ago, Kinjii said:

U will Need total 290 Soul Stone from Awekened to True Pirate 10 and u will need 10 poh parfüme to and 10 or 18 gold i dont remember 

I believe it depends on the weapon. The requirements I listed is for the True Pirate staff. It should be 230 soulstones though.

230 x soulstone.jpg

25 x Machimos

10 x naryu_silver.jpg

100 x Warrior Token

10 x  moonwater_transformation_stone.jpg

27gold.png 0silver.png 0copper.png

- Get the 25AP diamond

- Get your weapon to siren. The higher the better of course. After the initial upgrade the main costs are actually progressing the weapon exp^^

- Stick with maxed infernal assecories

- I'd recomment a sirecn bracelet. It doesnt have Ap, but it gives more dps increase than the purple upgradeable one. The good roll of course.

If you got the above your dps should be fine and you should be close to where you have to be in terms of AP. You can then decide for yourself what you believe is the cheapest way to get the few missing AP you need. Also, AP is not everything, dont forget your soulshield. The best currently is 1,4,6,8 from Naryu, 3,5,7 from BSH and 2 from Mushin (F8). If you cant get that, go either full BSH with good crit rolls (of course) or 3,5,7 BSH, 2,4,6 Endless Tower and 1,8 either Tower or BSH (doesnt matter).

7 minutes ago, Victorion said:

I believe it depends on the weapon. The requirements I listed is for the True Pirate staff. It should be 230 soulstones though.

I vaguely remember the Awakened Pirate 10->True Pirate 1 costing 240 soulstones and True Pirate 5->True Pirate 6 costing 50 soulstones. I might be wrong about the amounts, but breakthrough takes soulstones for sure.

thanks for all the replies.

1. I know that AP is not everything it is just that people set it as a standard that's why I want to gear up on that direction.
2. I am aware of the proper SS sets. Thank you.
3. I am aware of the effects of crit rate vs crit dmg vs AP
4. I have 2 lvl 45s. I have no problem with my summoner cause NARYU peeps allow it to join for the high flex-utility(tank, heal, aoe, cc, dps) even though just having 380AP.
But on my sin lots are too picky but can't blame them.
5. I have +25 AP gem
6. Someone pointed me to a link of all the stats of the gears, I am now contemplating between weapon upgrade that gives good AP vs acce upgrade that gives not so good AP but definitely a good crit dmg and rate.

Thanks again all :)

Archived