Cooldown Hack - Taking over Arena this season.

Erdrick

As many of you know. A lot of the top rating players last season was using Cooldown hacks.

This season I've seen so many people abusing it. I am constantly being done in by this *cricket*ing bullshit.

Summoners are constantly spamming the white shield resist thingy. And spamming stealth with the big burst skill.

Not many matches ago. I faced a Blade dancer who "Five Point Strike"d me 3 times within 20 seconds. I'm constantly in aircombo. Not including other aircombos he can do.

So I'm just wondering is anyone else seeing these Cooldown hackers all over arena? Or am I just unlucky?!

I had it last season with Summoners who could escape every CC without a problem (unlimited TAB) healing from 10-100% in seconds, Destoryers who can red spin 24/7 even when you are the other side of the arena and keeping them at distance. LBD that could 5 point strike over and over,Sin that could drop flash bangs 4 times in 30 seconds. 

So with that in mind *cricket* arena i don't need the hassle of loosing to cheats just to have to fight and win twice as many fights to maintain rank. The shit ping is one thing I mean on my server I can 1 vs 1 my clan mates and my skills actually work like my "f" and 2 to escape in arena well they might as well not be there so yeah that's another problem. 

NCwest need to fix the lag, the FPS drops and the damn bot problems before anything else or more people are just going to quit, I don't do arena now or cross server as that's full of bots soon the whole game willbe 90% bots and 10% real players.  

2 hours ago, Destinykraze said:

ncsoft is telling you... if you can't beat them, join them?

Well it would work. Because this fail company does shit. Same as they did with Aion. 

Aslong as they are getting money. They don't care about ingame state.

45 minutes ago, Erdrick said:

Well it would work. Because this fail company does shit. Same as they did with Aion. 

Aslong as they are getting money. They don't care about ingame state.

But if you do in-game exploits (eg Ogong) so that you earn more money, you are banned :)

Because that ultimately lessens real life currency flow to NCsoft, can't have that!

5 hours ago, SereneGrace said:

But if you do in-game exploits (eg Ogong) so that you earn more money, you are banned :)

Because that ultimately lessens real life currency flow to NCsoft, can't have that!

But there's no money to be made from (high rank) victories in arena, amirite?

Ihad blade master last night who had blade call up and running the whole first match along with the range projectile buff....3 minutes...I just went afk to smoke ciggaret in piece at the second match.

Atleast In EU those are still rare...for now.

No point even doing 1v1 arena. A lot of people are using this CD hack so smart.

Playing WL atm. Played almost all classes so know cooldowns.

Record all my fights so if something looks fishy. I watch it back.

So many people get out of everything so quick. Before you even have time to burst. When forcing them to use escape. A lot of summoners are spamming heals without Cooldown too.

Even seen a destro use his shield heal a few times to get back max health.

This games PVP will be done if nothing is done about it.

im not a harcore pvp guy , i do my 1v1 dailys that's about it , but for a not very skilled i have to work hard to win against some bots that has superhuman reflexes/escapes etc

, its realy depressing meeting this evry time more or less in arena , and it doesnt seems to get any better sadly  , im glad i havent paid for a whole years sub cause i dont know how much more of this Great "Kappa" PvP system i can take 

We should first know that most AMERICAN game companies are corrupted losers who have no idea wtf they are doing. They take on another companies game and milk it for everything it is worth not caring about the player base.

American game companies are the butt end of the jokes around the gaming world because they are so lazy and unable to stop simple exploits.  

Many people say it is the parent company fault and I say BS (only certain things are their faults) These bots and the hacks are NCRAPs problem.

Not only that but they don't even talk to us....

The sad part is it is a FUN game so many of us keep playing instead of leaving and letting NCRAP die.

• 1 month later...

Archived