misty wood neklace

ArantirQc

why are we forced to pvp for this neklace and other breakthrough item when pvp had 0 importance since lvl 1 in both the weapon upgrade and story? at least let us buy it from other player on the market like you did with the soulstones...

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Balefire said:

Ummm. you dont need to have the faction outfit on to fight them last time I checked. Therefore no pvp. Just killing npcs like any other npcs until you get what you need.

You will need to have faction outfit on to loot the "faction insigna" also he/she will need faction rank 2 to buy that necklace in misty wood faction vendor, and rank 3 to buy that blue weapon if you go pirate weapon upgrade path.

why are we forced to PVE for this DRAGON CERT and other item when PVE had 0 importance (to me) since lvl 1 

at least let us buy it from other player on the market like you did with the soulstones...

can go both ways my dear....

Can't really pvp without pve and can't pve without pvp not like the game is new you could have looked it up before hand..trust me I wish I could pvp with out pve

I'm align with Cerulean faction and I have 10 Misty Woods Crimson Legion Insignias (got them from Treasure Trove recently) will that be enough to exchange for the necklace?

and which NPC should I look for to exchange for it?

Thank you in advance :DD

3 minutes ago, Skye111 said:

I'm align with Cerulean faction and I have 10 Misty Woods Crimson Legion Insignias (got them from Treasure Trove recently) will that be enough to exchange for the necklace?

and which NPC should I look for to exchange for it?

Thank you in advance :DD

You have to be a certain rank in pvp to get it..

First class private I think but could be wrong it's been awhile

Even on a low population server where the other faction is far dominant this is not that hard.   Just keep checking around MW area for a group farming the opposing camp and join them.   You get enough insignia very quickly.

1 hour ago, Pew Pew said:

You have to be a certain rank in pvp to get it..

First class private I think but could be wrong it's been awhile

really? :(  I've never PVP before and I can't say I want to too, but I guess I'm gonna have to jump in and try.

So, does it take long to get to level first class private?

Also, how many insignia are needed to get this necklace? and, do I get it from Cerulean camp NPC (since I'm in Cerulean)?

Sorry guys, really noob question xD and thank you for your answers :3

I was ganked multiple times in 2 days by little midget scummoners but I did it. It sucks, I hate pve but it doesn't take that long. It's only jerk ganked who prolong the process but at the end of that they still had small willies but I had my 2 breakthrough items

What is the biggest problem with this is if you are on the smaller of the 2 factions and therefore the 2 NPCs never pop because there is just way too many of the opposing faction at their base to even attempt to try to get these NPCs to spawn.

Archived