Awakened Pirate and evolution level 50

StalowaKura

8 hours ago, StalowaKura said:

Guys i have a question. What will happen when i will have awakened pirate and content level 50 hits ? Can i upgrade this to true pirate and to breeze or not ?

Yes you will still be able to upgrade to True Pirate from Awakened Pirate, and then when we get 50 cap you can then trade up your True Pirate to True Breeze. The people still on True Profane however will have to go through the Oathbreaker weapon path which eventually leads into Breeze weapon.

The Key is .. You need to Hit True Pirate until the 50 cap gets here..  so you can go to Breeze  and skip Oathbreaker , luky me I'm 2 days away from getting my True Pirate but I did sacrifice my jewels to get to this stage for the weapon but I regret nothing, atleast I know I have my weapon covered. and the jewels I can do that easy.

A lot of people did not do there homework and decided to stop at Profane .. because they were informed that they will be able to skip over Siren. and it's true lol.. it's just you need to think... "what about all the people that already did Siren" and people that worked hard to get it to true siren and then pirate... they need something in return.. and there you have it.

But.. I think people still have a lot of time to get to the True Pirate... think were looking at 1 more month or maybe 2 . till we see that 50 cap.

Only the "True" Versions of the weapons will be able to get upgraded to a Lvl 50 weapon. If you have awakened Pirat when Lvl 50 Patch Hits, you must Upgrade it First to True Pirate before you can Upgrade IT into a Lvl 50 weapon. Same with awakened Siren und Awakened profane. 

31 minutes ago, Donbaba said:

Only the "True" Versions of the weapons will be able to get upgraded to a Lvl 50 weapon. If you have awakened Pirat when Lvl 50 Patch Hits, you must Upgrade it First to True Pirate before you can Upgrade IT into a Lvl 50 weapon. Same with awakened Siren und Awakened profane. 

Actually all weapons after True profane will have an option to upgrade to the breeze weapon. The only difference will be in the materials required.

It will require far less mats to go from True pirate -> breeze than Awakened siren / Pirate -> breeze

Archived