NERF THE CRIMSON!

Sammej

There needs to be made some balance here.. HEAVILY re-ad-just the pubilation.

Crimson total dominates all channels. Due to them being 5/6 of the BnS players. If the lowest ranked ones could be converted over to Cerudian so it'd level up the playing field. but also players not losing too much of their progress.

Crimson are the bullies on BnS. Ganks 1 Cerudian with 15 people. and they suppress all Cerulians from progressing.

Else. I might actually quit the game.

it depends which server you are on... on mushin, we have the opposite.... blue dominate every channel... and like to gank people...

today, i was doing beach dailies.... so a blue destroyer attack me... from nowhere when... i am just doing my lol dailies.... he was losing.... i almost killed him... he ran away...

then he comes back... attacks me again..... gets killed by my cat....  why the f would you attack me at the beach?  just trying to do my dailies...... 

it does get very annoying.

3 minutes ago, dascorp said:

it depends which server you are on... on mushin, we have the opposite.... blue dominate every channel... and like to gank people...

Well that's a first. because on Windrest, Wild Springs, Poharan and Jiwan it's fully Crimson.

Cerulean are dominating on Jiwan (NA) there is too many RPers in Crimson on Jiwan nobody is serious only like 2-3 clans...

there are more Crimson than Cerulean but Ceru have a CH clan who most likely played in CH BnS and have some skill and know what there doing, other than that Crimson need numbers to win its sad..

2 hours ago, Sammej said:

Well that's a first. because on Windrest, Wild Springs, Poharan and Jiwan it's fully Crimson.

Yeah!... And this is why this morning on Wild Springs all 4 active channels in Misty Woods were filled with those pesky blue fanatics of a regime... And almost no signs of glorious crimson freedom fighters.

4 minutes ago, Nyaha said:

Yeah!... And this is why this morning on Wild Springs all 4 active channels in Misty Woods were filled with those pesky blue fanatics of a regime... And almost no signs of glorious crimson freedom fighters.

tomorrow it is going to be worst after patch/maintenance

9 minutes ago, dascorp said:

tomorrow it is going to be worst after patch/maintenance

Well... We can also infiltrate them. Do our dailys. And then get back in our crimson uniform and GANK those punks! No more playing nice! No more friendly smiles! No more meeeercyyyy! Muahahaha!

1 hour ago, Tenshii69 said:

Tired of opposite faction killing you over and over again? Why not change factions. It's super easy.*

*Terms and conditions may apply.

and say goodbye to your guild?  

sure...  

Crimson dominating Windrest? Are you even playing on that server? The only channels in Misty Woods that have Crimson "dominating" are the Insignia Farm channel and the Terrors Farm rotation (so each channel is only filled with red for a short time) ones. Anything else is pretty much a bunch of blues sieging the red bases, pulling people from the respawn spot, and ganking red doing their dailies.

16 hours ago, Sammej said:

Actually on Poharan its dominated by Cerulean for the majority of the day and night. 

20 hours ago, Sammej said:

Jiwan? Full of crimson?

I have 3 L.45 characters on Jiwan and I strongly disagree with you. Crimson on this server is constantly seeking for empty channels to farm because Ceru is taking every channel available.

20 hours ago, Sammej said:

Windrest is actually even and balanced, when I leveled my assassin I had so many ceruleans I could kill XD even 3 ceru vs me drop dead insta stealth poisen all dead dead dead. I dont know why you say Windrest is fully Crimson, you should play more on the server, ceru and crimson always try to dominate each other. If I would say something there is more ceruleans on windrest than crimson but not that much to make a diffrence. 

I tried both factions, but inside my heart im full crimson always like killing ceru pussycats, scums always try kill people when we farm, when we go after them they run like small kids in a playground. 

Crimson till I die!!!! 

BTW How can you trust this guy lmao 

factions_blue_character.png

He doesnt look trust worthy at all XD 

I suggested something on the forum that would make the factions more balanced but none looked into it, as I have been saying make one or two channel for each faction to farm dailys on and each channel are restricted to the opposit faction. Make 2 last channels for open world pvp but restricted for lets say 50 vs 50 in moonwater plains. If you wear your faction outfit you can only go to the ch that your faction owns or have room for open world pvp, when you dont wear your outfit you can go freely around the channels. If you suddently change to faction again you will be changing ch automaticly to the ch where your faction dominates and owns. With this idea we wont hear cry babies all the time complaining and silly kids chosing the most over populated faction. BNS pls this is the best solution that ever came out of this forum to date.

As it's been stated a few times, it depends entirely what server you're on. For the Master Hong server, Cerulean dominates all channels the majority of the time. They are also more friendly and helpful overall. Sure, there are still the trolls and jerks in Cerulean, but nowhere near as many as in Crimson. If you don't like the faction you're in, just spend the 30 silver or whatever to change to the other one. It will only take you a few daily quest slots to get back to the point where you can do stuff in Misty Woods again. It's not that hard.

13 hours ago, DarkArekkusu said:

As it's been stated a few times, it depends entirely what server you're on. For the Master Hong server, Cerulean dominates all channels the majority of the time. They are also more friendly and helpful overall. Sure, there are still the trolls and jerks in Cerulean, but nowhere near as many as in Crimson. If you don't like the faction you're in, just spend the 30 silver or whatever to change to the other one. It will only take you a few daily quest slots to get back to the point where you can do stuff in Misty Woods again. It's not that hard.

You must be insane for saying such bs, switching is like being a traitor to your people, pls go demoralize somewhere else

5 hours ago, Toragos said:

You must be insane for saying such bs, switching is like being a traitor to your people, pls go demoralize somewhere else

When those people outright refuse to help one another and only seem to care about trolling, it's not being a traitor. Besides, it's the internet. You want loyalty to a group of assholes, go into the real world and find one. There are plenty out there.

Archived