2nd march patch summary

Saidou

1 minute ago, Teffy said:

Good I'm busy myself to press all my buttons and try to trick someone to combo him on my FM in arena.Thats what I do when I'm bored and my friends are not around to do some dung.

I am in perpetual awe. There. I've said it. So now you have your desperately-craved worship, try not being such a *cricket* in your responses.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want true action combat pve with intresting mechanics in pve ? TERA is that way ---->

You want sandbox elements and stunning graphics with *some* true action combat ? BDO is that way <---

U want some lore , and soon to be balanced pvp with *some* true action combat , we'll BNS is right here.

See what I did there bois?  I  don't understand why we have to argue over this shit. As gamers can we appreciate that we have so much choice now? *cricket* I'm only 23 but I feel like a lot of you are acting half my age...

Also I'm well aware of all the issues the games stated above have. However there are several elements we can enjoy.

5 minutes ago, Astrohawke said:

I'm saying no gameplay is that exciting if you are doing the same things every day. Do you think it's super fun for me doing poh/bsh dailies every day? Or farming brightstone for the 500th time? But it's an MMO. You kind of should know what you're getting into from the start and BDO will be no different. Sandboxing doesn't mean it's not going to be just as monotonous. If the complaint here is that there's nothing to do even when they are releasing content basically every 2-4 weeks, the same people will be complaining in BDO in no time especially when they don't see any content updates for 3-6 months.

Of course, grinding is seen as a necessary part of any MMO, now of days.  Anything done repetitively can indeed become monotonous over enough time.  And you seem to agree that crafting and other sandboxing activities will not appeal to a large number of BnS fans, even if you stop to consider the far, far wider variety of grinding activities outside of combat that BDO offers (a variety that would tend to reduce the monotony, IMHO.  

But again, it just proves my point that BDO and BnS have different audiences, and as such, they will succeed or fail based on those separate playerbases, and not due to one stealing from the other, supposedly.

If legendary weapons released, everyone would *cricket* about how much gold it costs to upgrade and how "p2w" the game is.

NA playerbase always whines about the smallest grind, it's no wonder they took it out. A smart move by NCsoft.

As for BDO, speaking from someone that played a Blader in the Korea with 10 ping, it has a serious lack of content. Not to mention it is buy to play in NA (why? It is f2p everywhere else) and despite this fact, they raised costume prices to $30+ and these costumes give you p2w stats (stealth in PvP really? Player detection?...), the game will die faster than it did in KR.

8 hours ago, Avatari said:

I can spent my time as i want. If you dont think playing game is productive or worth of your time then think that way but dont force your way of life to others

You are correct. You can spend your time as you want. Nor did I say you had to do any of the options I suggested. But since you were so 'bored' I figured you could perhaps find something you that actually enjoyed other than complaining on forums. But if that is also something you prefer spending your time on, once again, you are correct. I can not stop you from doing that.

49 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

Not to mention it is buy to play in NA (why? It is f2p everywhere else) and despite this fact, they raised costume prices to $30+ and these costumes give you p2w stats (stealth in PvP really? Player detection?...), 

TBH, the thing about the costumes is a point of contention, even for many BDO fans. The hope is this will be changed before the go-live (but at this point seems unlikely.)

As for B2P, I have never understood the negative response to it that I see from so many players. But I think I now recognize a good point in favor of B2P.  Just look at the plague of bots infecting BnS and other F2P games.

16 minutes ago, Metamancer said:

TBH, the thing about the costumes is a point of contention, even for many BDO fans. The hope is this will be changed before the go-live (but at this point seems unlikely.)

As for B2P, I have never understood the negative response to it that I see from so many players. But I think I now recognize a good point in favor of B2P.  Just look at the plague of bots infecting BnS and other F2P games.

I am in favour of B2P or Subscription if it means getting away from F2P Cash Shop elements. In BDO's case, the Cash Shop in a B2P game is even worse than a F2P model in other serves.

Like what kind of logic is that? I don't mind paying to play a game, but you better get rid of F2P elements and go for a B2P strategy. It's *cricket*ing stupid. Game will fail faster than it did in KR at this rate.

10 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

I am in favour of B2P or Subscription if it means getting away from F2P Cash Shop elements. In BDO's case, the Cash Shop in a B2P game is even worse than a F2P model in other serves.

Like what kind of logic is that? I don't mind paying to play a game, but you better get rid of F2P elements and go for a B2P strategy. It's *cricket*ing stupid. Game will fail faster than it did in KR at this rate.

I agree it's stupid.  And I and many others have voiced our disapproval of the prices for costumes and pets.  But the thing is that Daum will simply realize far fewer sales at the rates we were seeing in the cash shop, if those prices still stand at BDO's launch. So I predict they'll have to eventually adjust those prices downward, sooner or later.  

The prices for such things in BnS are also ridiculous, but NC has shows no incentive to listen to its customers where this is concerned.

Just treat the current state of the game as you would treat an extended open beta that wont be wiped, the game was super rushed so they could release it and start making money, the real release is when they have opened the 50 content and fixed all the horrendous translation errors over the entire game.

13 hours ago, Grevier said:

Next Gen is effectively a misleading title, but they tend to use it on everything. STRIFE (probably nobody knows the unkown game) proclamed itself the Next Gen MOBA...

The thing about BDO is that you'll have your personal Horse with all the Stats and gear, your personal house that you can personalize and cook/rest in, you can create your own convoy to either send from town to town to trade valuables or use it to go farm and fill it, and there's more guild features like conquering castles, getting guild quests from your Guild Master...

BDO its more about "Living the game" and "Living the Medieval times" than "Fighting". Those that love fighting RPG won't leave Blade & Soul I guess.

FFXIV has the same things you described 

Is the game good? yeah it is

But is going to kill BnS? Heck no

1 minute ago, Jinjii said:

People acting like the next patch will be the last patch for a year.  

Lol.

No it wont be but should we accept the fact that they're taking content away from patches witt poor excuse no

Just now, Avatari said:

No it wont be but should we accept the fact that they're taking content away from patches witt poor excuse no

I'm sorry, for a moment there I thought you were entitled to all the content that KR has at once.  /sarcasm

Enjoy what you have now.  Pretend the game hasn't been released for 4 years in other countries and know that you have more now than they ever did.

Also, if you REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY want Legendary Weapons, I am assuming you know they cost 1500+g to upgrade?  I'm sure you can get that in a day, right, right? /more sarcasm

HASHTAG:westernersexpectingprivelige

4 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

I'm sorry, for a moment there I thought you were entitled to all the content that KR has at once.  /sarcasm

Enjoy what you have now.  Pretend the game hasn't been released for 4 years in other countries and know that you have more now than they ever did.

Also, if you REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY want Legendary Weapons, I am assuming you know they cost 1500+g to upgrade?  I'm sure you can get that in a day, right, right? /more sarcasm

HASHTAG:westernersexpectingprivelige

Korea has nothing to do with this now dude. First of all legendary were originaly part of that patch and now ncsoft decided lets take it away.

Also i do know and also did you know im closing 2k gold atm and +600 soulstones to saved up for legendary quess what go back to corner and stay there ;)

HA wow, such e-peen, so big, such tiny life, go cry.

It has nothing to do with what you as in individual want, but as a whole.  Also while I wholly doubt the legitimacy of your monetary acquisition, expecting everyone else to have to same or to even be able to reach that if they are a busy person IRL or a casual that likes to take it slow, it's just dumb and bad for business.  

The game is being released in fair chunks so it doesn't get too far ahead of itself.  You can scream until you're blue in the face that you're unhappy that your sad little life won't be complete without a legendary weapon, so you can't brandish it in front of newbies in Jadestone; putting it in the game at this time is not feasible. 

Not to mention, for those who are more than willing to spend money on illegal gold instead of earning money the legit way, it only increases the RMT trade and then people like you would consta q.q even more about how the game is broken and dying because NCSoft won't do anything about the bots etc etc blah blah.

So learn to have some patience, go play another game for a while if you are bored with the content now or perhaps go outside and get some sun.

19 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Korea has nothing to do with this now dude. First of all legendary were originaly part of that patch and now ncsoft decided lets take it away.

Also i do know and also did you know im closing 2k gold atm and +600 soulstones to saved up for legendary quess what go back to corner and stay there ;)

Maybe stop acting like an entitled D***? One of the defining features of the games current state to me, is the fact that the content is limited. Getting it in time is a nice thing as it lets people who dont play for 15 hours a day catch up. 

1 minute ago, WitnessMe said:

Maybe stop acting like an entitled D***? One of the defining features of the games current state to me, is the fact that the content is limited. Getting it as it in time is a nice thing as it lets people who dont play for 15 hours a day catch up. 

Yeah lets go there "i have to play 15 hours day to get somethin" argument. Seriously stop spending your time running around and doing nothing usefull.

Player who plays like 3hours a day if he spents that time doing right things and depending on his class can have everything upgraded by now.

Also legendary was never meant to players who didnt do right things and had thousands of gold to spare.

Archived