2nd march patch summary

Saidou

No skill update/balance

No legendary weapons drop

No skill books form naryu

No legendary bopae

Warlock

You really think Warlock will do the work? BDO is launching and you are throwing us Warlock only? I know, some ppl are not even 45 yet, but alot of ppl are prolly true pirate/siren acc.

Then what they are supposed to do? Cuz naryu farming is worthless, same goes for Mushin F8.

I could say, lets do arena, but hey, no skill update/balance - https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/46jtdk/new_january_skills_set_for_march_2_update/d05oyvk

And ofcoz hax, smn, bots. Well, no thx.

Warlock alone wont win vs BDO launch.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this punk thinks BDO launch is gonna win over the majority of BnS player LOL. Warlock is good enough, we need more time before the level 50 content is out. If you dislike this update, go ahead and play BDO. Enjoy their many monthly features and 32 dollar costume along with there skill reset scrolls. 

Now, if you want to stay...stop being a lil girl and play the game or go outside for a little while and wait.

also  exploiters and bots are going to get punished. over 100 runs of ogong exploit will get punished. they didnt say banned though, but the assumptions are strong on this one. they will most likely ban those bots and will *cricket* on the forum while the rest gets some of their income taken out. most likely thing they will do.

17 minutes ago, Saidou said:

No skill update/balance

No legendary bopae

Warlock

You really think Warlock will do the work? BDO is launching and you are throwing us Warlock only? I know, some ppl are not even 45 yet, but alot of ppl are prolly true pirate/siren acc.

Then what they are supposed to do? Cuz naryu farming is worthless, same goes for Mushin F8.

I could say, lets do arena, but hey, no skill update/balance - https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/46jtdk/new_january_skills_set_for_march_2_update/d05oyvk

I'm not sure if you watched their twitch stream today. But they gave the reason why there will be no legendary weapons in this next update. If they did add them there won't be enough resources to available to upgrade them. They said they would have to do PAY 2 WIN if they would to add them in right now which is something they don't want.

Currently they are testing ways to help with the bot problem the game is having. If the testing phase goes well we could be seeing that in the patch next week which is good. Plus they are fixing the door in the one dungeon where people can't cheat anymore.

33 minutes ago, Saidou said:

No skill update/balance

No legendary bopae

Warlock

You trust some random source in internet?

Using BDO to threaten this game (Or any other MMO for that matter) is hilarious. It's like BDO's supposed to be the next big thing that eventually people will start asking about to be the next "WoW killer," (Or some stupid crap like that). In truth, BDO has more grind than Tera and Warframe combined. People are so hyped for the character creator and graphics but I assure you, the game's boring af (And has even less content than BnS and a shtty PvP system that's even more broken and zerg-based)... and the SFX that overlay the graphics are super annoying. Yeah have fun lol

Black dessert online? that game looks just as unappealing as TESO to me, what is this "next gen" they are always talking about.  Are you playing it virtually with 3D glasses on your head and electrodes all over your body to feel it if you get hit in game? lol

1 hour ago, Saidou said:

No skill update/balance

No legendary bopae

Warlock

They confirmed legendary weapons already. So your post is complete mess

So one post says they wont bring legendary and another says we get it

4 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Black dessert online? that game looks just as unappealing as TESO to me, what is this "next gen" they are always talking about.  Are you playing it virtually with 3D glasses on your head and electrodes all over your body to feel it if you get hit in game? lol

Next Gen is effectively a misleading title, but they tend to use it on everything. STRIFE (probably nobody knows the unkown game) proclamed itself the Next Gen MOBA...

The thing about BDO is that you'll have your personal Horse with all the Stats and gear, your personal house that you can personalize and cook/rest in, you can create your own convoy to either send from town to town to trade valuables or use it to go farm and fill it, and there's more guild features like conquering castles, getting guild quests from your Guild Master...

BDO its more about "Living the game" and "Living the Medieval times" than "Fighting". Those that love fighting RPG won't leave Blade & Soul I guess.

1 minute ago, Grevier said:

You forgot:

Mushin Tower 8th

Labyrinth

More End Game for those that do not care about Warlock.

Worthless, there is nothing to farm.

IDC about outfits.

I like this game, really, but im not a fanboi or the whiteknight, im just realistic. BDO is launching, and with the stuff they are pushing on 2/3 its not enough, ppl will go BDO just to try it, some ppl will quit BDO too, some will stay. But the money could go to BNS instead.

Its all about the money, all the time.

----

I pre-purchased BDO myself, I can assure you, I won't totally quit BnS.

Probably won't main it as Im doing now, but BnS is currently one of the best MMO-Action-RPG I've ever played in terms of Action itself, its on a respectable different level from Vindictus, wich is my 3rd game.

BDO is really slower compared to it, and as I already said, its all about "Living the game" or "Fighting", not everyone wants to build a house, grow up a horse or be dependant to massive guilds.

I also really studied BDO case and its not all shiny as people may think:

Did you know that at the beginning, the plan was to have 3 different types of Guilds? Religious, Commercial and Mercenary? In the end they had to abort the plan.

They also planned houses to not be instanced, but then they ad to, also an aborted plan.

And in Korea it seems that BnS is the top notch, while BDO is not doing that fine, and its already in F2P model with supereasy scroll bosses.

We don't know how much its gonna be good in Europe.

Its also the same thing as saying that TERA cannot live because of WoW, while both are living fairly well using two different ways of business.

( Also... wanna talk about BnS bodies ? :Q___ )

Both games can live peacefully.

3 minutes ago, Diradem said:

So because they don't want to implement a pay to win option... That's the straw that bends the horse? Interesting.

Where did i ever support p2w option? Nowhere. They had weeks/months to think about how to replace certain parts of evolving it.

Im done because i spent 2 months preparing for legendary and now im not getting it. I've everything fully updraded. thousands of gold and i've prepared everything i can just to get the damn weapon and now everything been wasted seriously thanks. Next patch i've nothing to do thanks to this bullshit so yeah why wouldnt i be done? Maybe ill just buy BDO which i've no interest at all but atleast i might find something to do

Well, i think legendary weapons was supposed to be quest chain for 12k gold, which result in basically p2w, yes, that was good decision, but naryu was dropping boxes with leg weapon in one of the CN/TW/KR version and i was hoping, it might come to our version. But its not gonna happen.

Well, at later patches we will get legendary weapons, yes, but this patch brings nothing for ppl who dont want to play warlock.

3 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Where did i ever support p2w option? Nowhere. They had weeks/months to think about how to replace certain parts of evolving it.

Im done because i spent 2 months preparing for legendary and now im not getting it. I've everything fully updraded. thousands of gold and i've prepared everything i can just to get the damn weapon and now everything been wasted seriously thanks. Next patch i've nothing to do thanks to this bullshit so yeah why wouldnt i be done? Maybe ill just buy BDO which i've no interest at all but atleast i might find something to do

Living your life outside of your computer is always a thought. Or doing something else that is more productive than gaming on games you do not enjoy. Literally, the options are theoretically endless... 

Archived