2nd march patch summary

Saidou

Just now, Avatari said:

Yeah lets go there "i have to play 15 hours day to get somethin" argument. Seriously stop spending your time running around and doing nothing usefull.

Player who plays like 3hours a day if he spents that time doing right things and depending on his class can have everything upgraded by now.

Also legendary was never meant to players who didnt do right things and had thousands of gold to spare.

I didn't go there with it takes 15 hours, read the comment again. It is simply stating that not everyone has the time to get, "  2k gold atm and +600 soulstones " even playing 3 hours a day every day is not feasible for everyone. You arent the only person in the world, and not everyone is exactly as you imagine it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Avatari said:

Tera was fun till i realise how huge shithole gameforge was / is. And throught my eyes Ncsoft is not anybetter. Thought if i stop playing this game its not solely due we're not getting legendary theres multiple factors that effects my decision but leg weapon was only thing for sure that i was waiting for and doing my daily routines to be prepared for it

Tera was fun, but at the end of the day there are Millions who cant afford the time consumptions of the game, it took a LONG LONG time to get anywhere in tera withoutr Paying hundreds into the cash store to reduce those grinds, and the gear Differences made huge impacts in every matter, I fdor one never had the hours to put into tera, and I defintly wont have the hours to put into BDO.

8 hours ago, Jinjii said:

I am assuming you know they cost 1500+g to upgrade?

You wish

Ghost stone 2g = 1110x2 = 2220g
Soul Stone 20s = 3750x0.2=750g
Medel of Honor 25g = 1430 x 25 = 35750g
Warrior Soul 1.5g = 150x1.5 = 225g
Priate Soul 70s = 500x0.7s = 350g
Gold 3410g
Sum up to around 42705g

This was TW server price last year, and if you want to know how close to our economy this is right now, just look at soulstone price which is cheaper than they are currently here and the lv 50 items on there will likely be an even higher cost at first as they will be much rarer, 40Kg+ for a 10%ish damage upgrade over the pirate lol, nobody on either na or eu will have enough money to even upgrade to stage 1 for a few months yet even if we had access to the items.

8 hours ago, WitnessMe said:

I didn't go there with it takes 15 hours, read the comment again. It is simply stating that not everyone has the time to get, "  2k gold atm and +600 soulstones " even playing 3 hours a day every day is not feasible for everyone. You arent the only person in the world, and not everyone is exactly as you imagine it.

You did go there. Legendary was never meant to players get instantly and they would be working it long periods of time. Also its not like it would be wasted at lvl 45. So yeah

Also theres no content that requires players to have legendary it was something for players who have reached everything so they could waste their thousands of gold for their own pleasure

8 hours ago, Jinjii said:

Legendary Weapons were introduced years into the games original release.  

Also lol, changing 3k to 2k in your comment doesn't make you look any less dodgy.

So im not allowed to fix my typo? kkk

15 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

Tera was fun, but at the end of the day there are Millions who cant afford the time consumptions of the game, it took a LONG LONG time to get anywhere in tera withoutr Paying hundreds into the cash store to reduce those grinds, and the gear Differences made huge impacts in every matter, I fdor one never had the hours to put into tera, and I defintly wont have the hours to put into BDO.

Maybe for you but for me tera was fun game till i realised how huge shithole GF was/is. Its always matter of how players spent time. With little time players can make more than enough money to reach everything if they dont just stand around doing nothing

8 minutes ago, Azseri said:

You wish

Ghost stone 2g = 1110x2 = 2220g
Soul Stone 20s = 3750x0.2=750g
Medel of Honor 25g = 1430 x 25 = 35750g
Warrior Soul 1.5g = 150x1.5 = 225g
Priate Soul 70s = 500x0.7s = 350g
Gold 3410g
Sum up to around 42705g

This was TW server price last year, and if you want to know how close to our economy this is right now, just look at soulstone price which is cheaper than they are currently here and the lv 50 items on there will likely be an even higher cost at first as they will be much rarer, 40Kg+ for a 10%ish damage upgrade over the pirate lol, nobody on either na or eu will have enough money to even upgrade to stage 1 for a few months yet even if we had access to the items.

Do you think i havent done my research? Yes i've. Did i ever mention getting legendary to last stage instantly? nope i did not. Im well prepared to start my journey.

And you do realise thats the price of items which does not take count if i farmed them myself.

Their decision not to give us legendary is huge dissapointment and one of the biggest mistakes Ncsoft has done

1 hour ago, Avatari said:

Do you think i havent done my research? Yes i've. Did i ever mention getting legendary to last stage instantly? nope i did not. Im well prepared to start my journey.

And you do realise thats the price of items which does not take count if i farmed them myself.

Their decision not to give us legendary is huge dissapointment and one of the biggest mistakes Ncsoft has done

The vast majority of this cost is the medal of honor, you cannot farm this, if you have 8 characters at max level, you will get a little less than 1 a day on average, it would take take 4years+ to farm them all, with only say 2 characters maxed, it would take you about 20 years, this is why they are so expensive, and while you would like to start, as you wont even get it past the first stage it is useless anyways, you wouldn't even equip it until stage 5+ which is about 15K gold in.

3 hours ago, Azseri said:

The vast majority of this cost is the medal of honor, you cannot farm this, if you have 8 characters at max level, you will get a little less than 1 a day on average, it would take take 4years+ to farm them all, with only say 2 characters maxed, it would take you about 20 years, this is why they are so expensive, and while you would like to start, as you wont even get it past the first stage it is useless anyways, you wouldn't even equip it until stage 5+ which is about 15K gold in.

And you do realise they can easily adjust requirements for items just because our version has been out for few months.

On 2/27/2016 at 11:19 PM, Avatari said:

You did go there. Legendary was never meant to players get instantly and they would be working it long periods of time. Also its not like it would be wasted at lvl 45. So yeah

Also theres no content that requires players to have legendary it was something for players who have reached everything so they could waste their thousands of gold for their own pleasure

So im not allowed to fix my typo? kkk

Maybe for you but for me tera was fun game till i realised how huge shithole GF was/is. Its always matter of how players spent time. With little time players can make more than enough money to reach everything if they dont just stand around doing nothing

I think you are missing the point that I am not saying I want anything instantly. I am saying that just because you spend x amount of hours on end to achieve things does not mean you are entitled to so much more than the rest of us.

Archived