Soul Scream outfit not available at Warlock release?

Hidan

Hi guys! I recently watched the stream which introduced the warlock and the Naryu Labyrinth and they mentioned that the iconic warlock outfit called Soul Scream won't be released when warlock comes to NA/EU on 2nd of march. Their weird response to why is because Lyn won't have an outfit since this outfit is just for Jin male and female. But my question is.. there are many outfits that are gender or race specific does that mean that they won't be released too unless there is an alternative for the other races/genders? In all other regions the soul scream outfit was released when the warlock class is released and they player hits max lvl within a a month or smth. I do hope they reconsider and would like to know your opinion about the topic. 

For those who have no idea about which outfit I'm talking about, here it is. 

warlock.jpg

They said on the live stream we wont get it at first (as you already know) The outfit was originally made before Lyns could be warlocks also. so we have to wait for a lyn version to be made then they will release it.  Probably be a store item, dunno if it was at first or not. Guess they think we will have a lot of Lyn locks and they want to maximize potential revenue from the outfit.

True this outfit was released when Warlock was only for Jin, but I mean come on.. not everyone plays Lyn. And it's quite weird if not something else to pay for absolutely everything.. even outfits that come with a class or an event.. 

8 minutes ago, dragoaskani said:

They said on the live stream we wont get it at first (as you already know) The outfit was originally made before Lyns could be warlocks also. so we have to wait for a lyn version to be made then they will release it.  Probably be a store item, dunno if it was at first or not. Guess they think we will have a lot of Lyn locks and they want to maximize potential revenue from the outfit.

There already is a Lyn version of the outfit. I'm like 90% sure I saw it on Taiwan's character creation screen.

reason is because they don't wanna hear the "ITS UNFAIR you guys released this costume for jin so why can't i have it for lyn" BS,  yes not everyone is going to play as a lyn lock but, the point is likely because of the crying that'll ensue from it 

48 minutes ago, AhriYun said:

Do they really think a lot of people are going to be a lyn warlock...

Warlock is what Summoner was originally meant to be. I would even put money on the majority of Warlocks being Lyn, with some ridiculous 70:30 ratio in their favor.

2 minutes ago, Trix said:

Does anyone know if jin/lyn other classes can wear that outfit or is it exclusive to warlock?

I'm kinda hoping warlock only just because but if it gets put into the cash shop I imagine it'll be for those races in general.

If this outfit never gets released I'll be disappointed. It's probably my favorite outfit in the game and the only one I'd be willing to spend $25 on. There are several outfits in this version of the game already that are race/gender locked so I don't see why this is a problem.

12 hours ago, Kitzu said:

reason is because they don't wanna hear the "ITS UNFAIR you guys released this costume for jin so why can't i have it for lyn" BS,  yes not everyone is going to play as a lyn lock but, the point is likely because of the crying that'll ensue from it 

But if that's the case, there will always be QQ-ing for basically just about anything.. don't see the point of this. 

11 hours ago, Brand X said:

You don't have to be a warlock for this outfit do you?  It looks like one I would want to use on my assassin!

It was usually meant just for warlock but as far as I know on the outfit it just says Jin Only. So not sure if your sin can wear it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived