let others races play summoner

DolphinHungry

2 hours ago, ThaiTanic said:

There is a mod over at blade and soul mojo that removes lyn ears and tails.

And yes, all mods on the forum are legal. I've been using several of them on all versions of BnS and never had any issues what so ever. Maybe you can even get someone to fix another model for lyn, not sure if its possible.

i also hate lyns being chibi and tiny, i doubt i can replace a model even if just from my perspective.

t would look weird seeing any other race as a summoner, it just fits with how cartoonish the summoer is. yn and cat.  theyre like tom and jerry

i never liked tom and jerry ;/

Only if we can have lyn Destroyer

i dont see why not. all classes available to all races wouldnt be bad. not sure how much publishers can edit files thought.

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2016 at 5:08 PM, ThaiTanic said:

There is a mod over at blade and soul mojo that removes lyn ears and tails.

And yes, all mods on the forum are legal. I've been using several of them on all versions of BnS and never had any issues what so ever. Maybe you can even get someone to fix another model for lyn, not sure if its possible.

Isn't mod uses against NA's Term of Service? I wouldn't take a risk getting my account banned using mods.

Funny thing is I've seen some races, shorter than my Lyn Summoner. 

True you can't make a super big and tall Lyn like a Gon, however you can make Lyn's look tall kinda like a shorter Jin/Yun. (Taller than the standard model for the tall Lyn even if you take the time to change things through creation.)

Guys guys, Lyns should be removed from the game... i'm having nightmares lately because everytime i beat a Lyn in arena, it feels like i'm hurting a 7 year old kid, come on!!

You may say "no FinJen you're dump, they are squirrels/rabbits, not kids"... is that supposed to change anything? is beating squirrels and rabbits ok?? they are not satan worshippers!

and something must be done to the annoying yelling/screaming of Lyn female summoners, you know when she goes "NIA NIA NIA, SHAWRAAN, YAAAAA RAAAAEUH ALLLIIIIIII SHAW SHAW SHAW" seriously, everything about Lyns is wrong.

Please make BnS a better place... remove Lyns from the game.

:-D

Archived