The truth behind the Summoner hate

Ra9eQuit

3 minutes ago, Aquel said:

I would disagree with you stating I fit in this categorization that you created.  I provided suggestions and feedback about what someone can do.  I never said git gud, I said go play the classes that you want to beat and learn what they can do then compare to what your class can do.  If someone wrote out all the combos in the game and how to counter them for each class.. the players complaining would still have to READ the information.  There is no point in helping someone who is unwilling to help themselves.  

As I provided earlier, do some research yourself and if you have questions after that, ask them and there are plenty of helpful people (myself included as I have replied to many posts for players asking for help)

If you claim you provided suggestions and feedback about what others can do then why are you being so hypersensitive and defensive about a post that neutrally states that both sides can be lazy. You took it personally and then went on to diss someone about not 'going far irl' which is sorta immature for a family man. No need to do that.

20 minutes ago, LagunaL8 said:

If you claim you provided suggestions and feedback about what others can do then why are you being so hypersensitive and defensive about a post that neutrally states that both sides can be lazy. You took it personally and then went on to diss someone about not 'going far irl' which is sorta immature for a family man. No need to do that.

It is fairly obvious that your only intent is to troll posts so I will refrain from any further replies to you.  Enjoy your day sir.  

26 minutes ago, Aquel said:

It is fairly obvious that your only intent is to troll posts so I will refrain from any further replies to you.  Enjoy your day sir.  

Well actually no. Some people just cant fathom thinking on both sides is all o.o Then they get hypersensitive and defensive.

Not all opinions are trolling. 'You wont get far in life with that mindset' :P 

Congratz with this stupid post yup this is stupid as fk u got alot of love from who? ofc Blade Dancers and ofc Summoners nuff said lol :D enjoy the game.

If u remember when u create a char the most difficult classes to play are assasin with 4 Stars and KFM with 4stars and half, ofc summoners and all lyn classes are like 3 starts or Summoner that its 2star and half so really thats why ppl hate those classes cuse they are made for newbies and ofc this game is unbalanced dont tell me it isnt ur just blind m8, have a nice game/day.

And as always if u see,streamers are the ones u play more BD and Summoners why? cuse they newbies that only play game cuse its a new GAME so ppl and ppl gives views and views gives money in 3-4months u wont see half of streams playing BnS why? new games = Views same process........dont take me wrong im not a hater of those classes but just dont try to get fame for talking "nicely" when u know well that even a pro player cant do a shit if he is playing against a medium good summoner / bd

42 minutes ago, LagunaL8 said:

Well actually no. Some people just cant fathom thinking on both sides is all o.o Then they get hypersensitive and defensive.

Not all opinions are trolling. 'You wont get far in life with that mindset' :P 

I really don't think you read my posts..  Are you confusing me with someone else's posts?  Feel free to quote all my posts together and their context ( who I was quoting specifically when I made my post ) I am pretty sure my posts regarding the difficulties of each class to play along with my own experiences of losing and winning in pvp and suggestions for others to try to play the summoner to learn it's skills and compare to their own primary class skills is a pretty well rounded point of view and quite honestly.. good advice.  To each his own though.  

On another point though, I am pretty sure you do not have a full understanding of what hypersensitive means.  My posts have not been unreasonably defensive in anyway.  As well, my "diss" on you very evidently reached a deep part of your soul as you continue to bring it up.  I will end with pointing out that your having used the word diss ( which is slang ) is interesting seeing as how you made fun of the term git gud ( which is also slang ) with comparing it to the physically impaired.  

3 minutes ago, Aquel said:

I really don't think you read my posts..  Are you confusing me with someone else's posts?  Feel free to quote all my posts together and their context ( who I was quoting specifically when I made my post ) I am pretty sure my posts regarding the difficulties of each class to play along with my own experiences of losing and winning in pvp and suggestions for others to try to play the summoner to learn it's skills and compare to their own primary class skills is a pretty well rounded point of view and quite honestly.. good advice.  To each his own though.  

On another point though, I am pretty sure you do not have a full understanding of what hypersensitive means.  My posts have not been unreasonably defensive in anyway.  As well, my "diss" on you very evidently reached a deep part of your soul as you continue to bring it up.  I will end with pointing out that your having used the word diss ( which is slang ) is interesting seeing as how you made fun of the term git gud ( which is also slang ) with comparing it to the physically impaired.  

gday sir pls stop trolling after your misunderstanding and attempt to jab people after finding a post offensive yet not directed at you.

1 hour ago, Sakurasou said:

Lets seee.... 

1. Can block  

2. Can do crazy amounts of healing 

3. Can do crazy amounts of CC 

4. Can go invisible 

5. Can put up a anti-cc sheild 

6. Can put up a anti-ranged dmg cloud (melee too?)

7. Has insanse burst 

8. Can run around its pet making it hard for you to focus cc and dmg on the actual player 

9. Its pet can do pin downs and air juggles.  

10. The pet has insane range on its gap closing abilities 

11. Summoner damage goes through my Veil Bubble... idk about other classes defensive abilities ( im a FM )

WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING?

I er...what? I devour summoners on my FM for breakfast. How are you speccing Veil and where is this insane burst coming from? Summoner vs Force Master is a 1v1 with 4->3 on the cat. You can snipe them out of stealth with 1 as well. 

-Should people cry in chat and say that Summoner are OP? No.
-A silver/bronze rank or anyone under lv45 has a right to complain about Summoners? No

-Summoners are really OP? Lets say the strongest class in the current patch.

-Are they gonna get nerf? Yes. So stop complaining and ''get good''

14 hours ago, Sakurasou said:

Lets seee.... 

1. Can block  

2. Can do crazy amounts of healing 

3. Can do crazy amounts of CC 

4. Can go invisible 

5. Can put up a anti-cc sheild 

6. Can put up a anti-ranged dmg cloud (melee too?)

7. Has insanse burst 

8. Can run around its pet making it hard for you to focus cc and dmg on the actual player 

9. Its pet can do pin downs and air juggles.  

10. The pet has insane range on its gap closing abilities 

11. Summoner damage goes through my Veil Bubble... idk about other classes defensive abilities ( im a FM )

WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING?

1.yes u can too

2.yes u too

3.all players have cc's use it correctly

4.yes if u make a mistake only.it is in your play if u make him invisible.

5-6.yes he is a fragile char and he NEEDS something to survive

7.plz check other classes m8

8.u can easly take pet out of combat.

9.yes in a cd of 30 secs or more and with dmg max at 800 pfff

10.and u dont?

11.plz use tab more as a fm

and 12.plz make a summ go him to 45 and go arenas.if u can manage the cat and you(very small amount of player can)u stay in summ and stop complain.the summ is your playstyle :)then we all good.what do u think?

18 hours ago, Ra9eQuit said:

Hello there, toxic member of the BnS community,

Before we proceed, you need to answer a few questions first:

1. Is there a class you hate?
2. Is there really a reason to hate the class?
3. Do you think the class is overpowered or makes the game unfair, unbalanced or even unplayable?
4. Did you lose to the hated class?
5. Do you think hating the class will make your game experience better?

1. Yeah, Scummoner and BD.

2. Yeah, OP and doesn't require skill whatsoever

3. Yes, yes and yes.

4. No. I sometimes lose to BD, Scummoner is ez pz, I main FM and pvp with Destro for those sexy 40 soulstones. No problems with this class whatsoever.

5. I think not hating scummoner wouldn't make it better. Might as well give in to frustration.

Anything else?

KFM, BD and FM. I as a player have encountered all the classes in PvP and got my ass kicked by all of them and won against every class too.
In my opinion there is no unbalanced class. Why? Because you can beat everything with skill. But what is my problem then?
My problem is, that nevertheless, there are things that SEEM UNFAIR and these things are the reason why some classes get hated.

So you main classes that counter summoner and you don't know what the problem is. Well, there goes your "objective" post. I might as well reply to all (bad) points in this post.

KFM is balanced and KFM vs ANYTHING is balanced. Maybe Sin has an advantage. KFM performance scales nicely with skill. Then you have BD, that requires no skill and played correctly has hard time losing. Shit, it has hard time getting damaged.

But what is not okay, is the fact that people claim classes op and want nerfs only because they hate the class. Stop it. It is annoying and you wouldnt stop anyway, one class gets nerfed, then another class is op and gets hate. Just stop and play the *cricket* game or dont.

They don't want nerf because they hate the class. They hate the class because they need nerf.

1-

YOU LOST.

If you wouldnt have lost, you wouldnt have complained. And now you feel humiliated, your ego is hurt, your butt is hurt and you try everything to make your hurt go away. What is the easiest way? "

The class i played against is op.

" That is wrong. You just lost against someone who was better and that is what happened. If you played against your class and got absolutely dumpstered, you would have felt hurt too, because someone just showed you how bad you are at the game and it felt unfair, because you couldnt do anything or YOU THINK THAT YOU COULDNT DO ANYTHING. You could if you were better, so "git gud" how they all say. It is the truth, just get better at the game. Only because you got smashed by a cat, your ego got hurt? Grow up man.[/quote]

Most of people migght relate to it. But others? Come on, don't make me laugh. I hate scummoners because they are easy mode and don't require skill. You are instantly on high gold level if you have a keyboard and 45 lvl scummoner. Skill might take you higher, but skill of scummoner is "taking the cat out of grab" and mediocre reaction time. Oh, and dandelion. It's just making correct decisions. No combos, no skill. There are idiotic scummoners who can't control the cat and scummoner perfectly at the same time, but they are minority.

2- You feel like you couldnt do anything. I mentioned this already, but think about it before claiming the class op only because the enemy player was better. If you REALLY couldnt do anything, how does every player have losses? You could do something but you are just too bad to do it. Git. Gud.

Because of misplays you wrote about in 5? Because they met their counter? I shit on Scummoners on my FM and Destro. So what? Does it make them less OP because I counter it? No, it does not.

Uhh... no. Not everything at the same time. Doom'n'bloom deals damage,100% heals and takes out of stealth. Taunt tanks everything, Terror that one-shots people? ittle 50 cm cat can take all the damage. DPS? Scummoner has one of the highest dps. Sunflower for 7k spam? Why not. 2 Scummoners in 3v3 can easily 100-0 an enemy. No, they do not need 6 sec Fury like Destro. Same thing with BD. Flicker spam can take easily 50% hp in one stun chain. And then they grab and deal 70% damage with their grab blade call. You tab out of it to get stunned by interfere and 100-0.

4- Another thing I see often is: "OMG SUMMONER OP, THEY CAN HEAL, TANK AND DPS. OP OP OP. PLs NERF." Lmao, every class can do all these things at once if you use your talent points.

That's all, folks. Stop hating in chat and forum and get good. Everyone can do it, with every class. Dont expect you will always win. You wont, I promise. No matter against what class, not even your own. Nothing in this game is unfair. If you think something is unfair, you are just too bad to outplay it. SO GIT GUD.

We will hate whenever we want, because scummoner and BD don't require skill. I lost plat in tag match on my FM because I don't even want to play with those little lolicon muppet crap. I don't have to, unless we go up against 3 muppet team it's an easy win for them. You play classes that counter them and you dare say something is balanced? Play BM and Sin. Shit, even Destro. Look up the video where Scummoner smashing all skill keys and moves his mouse and kills his way to 1800 elo standing still in the middle. Look up 16 levels making it into gold. Yeah, balance. 10 skills with no skillpoints put in in gold. Scummoner is not OP lol.

Archived