Summoner vs. Floor 7

Izark

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can beat this Junghado easy. :l

1. Let the Cat taunt him > Spam sunflower, weedwhack, thorn strike and doom and bloom.

2. Let the Cat knock him down and wolverine claw him > Spam sunflower, weedwhack, thorn strike and doom and bloom.

3. Junghado using his Red Resist Skill thingy? > Wait for him to finish his stance and then seed shroud.

4. Go back to number 1.

:v

7 hours ago, Lotte said:

I can beat this Junghado easy. :l

1. Let the Cat taunt him > Spam sunflower, weedwhack, thorn strike and doom and bloom.

2. Let the Cat knock him down and wolverine claw him > Spam sunflower, weedwhack, thorn strike and doom and bloom.

3. Junghado using his Red Resist Skill thingy? > Wait for him to finish his stance and then seed shroud.

4. Go back to number 1.

:v

The basic idea, is the same I use.

1) Cat knock down + claw -> weedwhack+thorns -> LMB + RMB

2) Taunt -> LMB + RMB

3) -> weedwhack+thorns -> Re-Taunt -> LMB + RMB

Continue step 2 and 3 till Junghado prepares his supermove.

4) Seed Shroud -> stay invisible -> TAB cat + taunt

continue step 2 and 3

Petal storm spam when not on cooldown. avoid ice and lightning circles. SS and Seed shroud if I didn´t time cats taunt correctly.

Don´t need anypotions or anything for this.

All classes can beat Junghado easily, when you learned his attack pattern. And when someone does it easily - it looks supereasy too.

Looking forward to see a video of you facerolling brightstone solo. Shouldn´t take you more than a week to hit 45. Personally I find it difficult to solo brightstone without 10k hp pot and healing pots and as safety net, a ress charm. Petal storm doesn´t protect you nonstop for all the ranged attacks, from both boss and the floating globes. Cat can´t taunt non-stop and will easily die when getting jump-attacked and nuked at the same time.

I don´t bother to solo it, as it takes too long, too many attempts and I hate spending money on constant repairs.

I look forward to see you play this lolicon class, and totally faceroll it in your first attempt. Afterall - its just mashing your head to the keyboard yeah?

3 hours ago, Victorion said:

All classes can beat Junghado easily, when you learned his attack pattern. And when someone does it easily - it looks supereasy too.

Looking forward to see a video of you facerolling brightstone solo. Shouldn´t take you more than a week to hit 45. Personally I find it difficult to solo brightstone without 10k hp pot and healing pots and as safety net, a ress charm. Petal storm doesn´t protect you nonstop for all the ranged attacks, from both boss and the floating globes. Cat can´t taunt non-stop and will easily die when getting jump-attacked and nuked at the same time.

I don´t bother to solo it, as it takes too long, too many attempts and I hate spending money on constant repairs.

I look forward to see you play this lolicon class, and totally faceroll it in your first attempt. Afterall - its just mashing your head to the keyboard yeah?

As for Junghado, nope, not that easily. Took me 2-3 attempts to barely do it as FM with True Profane and full POH with crit. If you think it's that easy, well, you should try to do it with different class. You probably play only scummoner.

I already faceroll Brightstone with Sin w/ Awakened Infernal... But it takes a while. I was told by my guild Scummoner has it even easier. And that 2 Scummoners do it sub 10.

I won't record it, but I'll make SS for you. Don't know about a week. Exam period and 4 chars that I do both PvP and misty dailies. It takes a lot of time to farm 2k zen beans on 4 chars, do dailies and prepare for exams.

And yeah, it's machine for smashing your head. On this video you clearly see him just spamming sunflower with minimal movement when Taunt is on CD.

15 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzar said:

As for Junghado, nope, not that easily. Took me 2-3 attempts to barely do it as FM with True Profane and full POH with crit. If you think it's that easy, well, you should try to do it with different class. You probably play only scummoner.

I already faceroll Brightstone with Sin w/ Awakened Infernal... But it takes a while. I was told by my guild Scummoner has it even easier. And that 2 Scummoners do it sub 10.

I won't record it, but I'll make SS for you. Don't know about a week. Exam period and 4 chars that I do both PvP and misty dailies. It takes a lot of time to farm 2k zen beans on 4 chars, do dailies and prepare for exams.

And yeah, it's machine for smashing your head. On this video you clearly see him just spamming sunflower with minimal movement when Taunt is on CD.

2-3 attempts is normal - that doesn´t mean struggling. I went through more than that before I nailed it. If you beat Junghado in your 2nd of 3rd attempt - I´ll still consider it easy.

Brightstone solo with Sin. That´s an awful comparison. Permastealth, boss doesn´t even move an inch while you chip his entire hp bar from 100% to 0%. That´s not skill, that´s learning a routing and watching a youtube video.

Junghado is easy, once you know his pattern and how to counter it. It becomes trivial and simple.

The thing is, you try to act and sound like an elitist. Then you say some nonsensical troll-statement. Your posts and tone is filled with prejudice and words like "facerolling" and "lolicon" and the likes. If you want anybody to take your oppinion seriously - quit with superior attitude, get some real knowledge and give something to the community, rather than just being an elitist troll, who spout out nonsensical prejudice statements.

Tl;dr.

- You can´t compare soloing bosses with permastealthed-Sin to any other class.

- Killing Junghado in your 2nd or 3rd attempt doesn´t mean hard.

- Quit the superior douchebag attitude please.

Good luck ~

Did it first try with True Infernal Staff 10, all accessories Awakened Infernal 6, Volcano Offering Belt & Bracers (got them from the prior bosses) and full Profane soul shield set. Had about a minute remaining. My spec was a half assed PvP spec where I simply swapped out the Seed Shroud talents for Crouching Tiger with taunt. Taunt him whenever, CC him inbetween CDs. All you have to do is run circles around him mashing LMB and RMB and the rest of your damage stuff on CD if you feel like it.

When he goes immune, simply wait for the charge to be about to happen and pop Seed Shroud. Resist the entire dash and repeat the facerolling. This class is incredibly broken.

@Izark

If u take the block approach skill on tab for cat (idk the name for it blue the icon is blue) n have daze on 2(thorn strike) and c(gold hammer) u should be able to take his for 30-40% hp without taking a hit if u use the following combo 

At start tab him but u don't attack him then when cat appears use c>v>v while this is happening spam bees(rmb) then use of(doom n bloom) while he is in air for the focus regen, once ur cat comes down use v (anklebiter) to knock him down again then e(pounce) after cat comes off of him u use 1(grasping roots) then count for 7 seconds and then use 2(thorn strike with daze ) n press q then look at the cats taunt timer when it becomes 5 see if junghado is casting an attack or not if he isn't spam press c(gold hammer) which will daze him again once he's turned to face u, if he is casting a spell like he has his sword held over his head then wait until he strikes then use c(gold hammer) n repeat, until about 30-40% ish of his hp is taken out,  he will use a resist skill during the root at which point u will be using 2(thorn strike ) when that resist daze hit shows up don't use q(taunt) instead wait to see if he is casting the blade things which creates an electric field or not if he uses electric field then move away n keep attacking then once he starts throwing the blade to get the electric field u can use taunt which he will Start attacking ur cat and again u can keep doing this until he is at last 30-35% hp which he will start using the red circle resist n dash to u this is the point u check and see if u can finish him off before enrage mode if u know that u can't, make sure to use e(beckon with knock back effect) when u are about to die,  then u let the cat go to junghado n u run further away n use q when junghado starts speaking (key point here is to die before enrage while the cat is far away from u also not in an electric field) then don't instant Chi recover, let junghado go full out on ur cat then recover after which let ur cat taunt if junghado is under resist mode if not the cvv n then vex this is basically daze> knock up > knock up again> knock down > pin> unconscious ( knocking junghado unconscious will make him recover 10%max hp every second ) which is why right as u knock him unconscious u press left mouse button so ur cat help u Chi recover n because the cc combo will buy u around 13 seconds junghado normally will recover 10 or 20% hp when u hit him again after u get up(I normally don't knock him unconscious unless if he use ice field ) I just taunt instead after pin. After u get up if u didn't knock him unconscious, u will realise that he only wants ur cat for a very long time,  hence he will use his rage attacks on ur cat which u press q and vola everybody stays alive then u can proceed to kill him.

I sincerely hope this helps, I did this with awakened infernal staff but u need minimum 30durability on weapon for this to work safely. Because when his cc chain kill u, u might lose more than 14durability n if u mess up ur timing u might fail it n uses more durability. 

And yes there r other ways to kill him this is just wt I found easiest.

On 2/17/2016 at 3:42 AM, Destinykraze said:

Yes, thats the way to clear 7F. however you don't have to spam attacks during while hes casting his immune knockback aoe. he can't take damage. Just prepare to use your seed shroud for free focus as he will always use the 5 point strike and full combo(if you get hit by 5ps) after this.

Ps: Nice gold.

Just watched your video, and it's like I'm fighting a completely different boss than you. Aside the fact you're doing 2k more damage than I am on the crits, and able to keep the stacks getting higher (I am not able to maintain stacks at all, even if I get a profane trigger) at around 40%, the guy goes ballistic on me, becoming invincible during this stupid move that he keeps spamming.

@toguru

Ofc u find it easy lol u have about twice my stats when I did it lmao. My stats were around 200attack 18k hp 19x piercing 8xx crit rate 390 or so crit dmg n 800 def alongside that I have sub 100 block n sub 200 Eva lmfao and u had 392 attack 33k hp 300 ish piercing 1.7k crit rate n 660 crit dmg alongside 600 Eva n 265 block hahaha 

I actually made a video because I'm a shit summoner and an all round bad player.  SO, I left in all the mistakes I made and all of the f-ups to show people how NOT to beat this dude.  I mean, take away from it what you can, keep him CC'd, offload as much dmg as you can.  My gear isn't great because I'm saving my g's for Warlock because I am a sheeple, but it shows that crappy gears doesn't make much of a difference when a dude is in the air and a cat does all the heavy lifting.

This is crap gear? It does more damage than mine and people look at my gear and say I should beat him easily and they did it with less. WTH?

Gotta try that bomb move though. Can get him to 15% consistently enough, a few extra seconds here and there should help.

Nekoshka what is ur stats atm, I only hope it's not better than mine by  huge margin...

I have improved my gear since but before it was a nightmare I had to live through rage mode to finish him off because it took me about 4 minutes to kill half his hp sigh.

I know my stats are more than enough, seeing as i got him to 8% once (had profane triggerd ONCE in the last minute I'd have beaten him...) I think my main issue is I'm staying as far away as i can, and he just keeps closing in too fast. I'll try staying closer and hope that helps...

2iiiidi.jpg

All was said before....

Cc is the key.

I got him 90% of time cc ed or taunt.

Just use Tab (forgot skill name) , roots , land mine or taunt to get him in pleace end get sintesis for yourself.

And street cat is better option then home in my opinion cos cat can preform two skills that allow you to put target on air or Tabbed him.

When I fight him he can pull only two ice aoe attack

Err I just tested taunts don't work properly on hado sometimes XD.  After first 40% hp the taunt will sometimes fail... even tho I used taunt next to him when he was dazed so ye he got taunted but preceeds to ignore my cat and run to me hahaha. Then again I figured I got bugged afterwards I re-entered mushin tower and killed hado fine...  before I re-enter he just perma spammed red and blue circles lol aka icy field then resist then ice field then resist... and even through this made him down to 50% hp and the timer wasn't up but he stays invulnerable forever and ya I lived and tested it for a full 5 minutes before I gave up it was dumb.  But after re-enter killed him first go #cries

Archived