Summoner vs. Floor 7

Izark

My experience with Junghado as summoner (i beat him regularly now):

- first times you get beated because simply need some practice;

- after a few tries you get an idea of the fight;

- as summoner you dont really need to know the boss attack pattern, your pet will tank him most of the time and Junghado is not able to kill the cat if you are alive and using the "f" skill.

- you need enough dps, if you dont have enough it is not a skill-related issue, it is just your equipment that is not sufficient;

- you have to put effort in keeping him in one of this 2 "situations": either knocked down or taunted by pet. After a few tries, if you time correctly the skills you shouldnt have any issue (most important part!!!!!).

Generally speaking i do as follow:

pet attack (tab)-->knock down (pet skill n. 3)-->pet on the enemy (tab)-->taunt (i dont remeber the key :P)-->2nd knock down (pet skill n. 4)

that is the main "pattern", but you will have very short moment when the boss is out of control, when you just have to evade/block/move around/whatever_you_can. That depends on the boss being immune while channelling some skill or some very rare resistance o wrong use of your cooldowns.

hope it helps!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

siigh been an hour with this dude, i can't time it with 200/250 ping it delay too much
kept wasting CC or the shroud

can't spam skill THAT fast

specially the ankle it either miss due to cats super late responsiveness

like 2 to 3 seconds

shroud = knocked before i even cast it or too much advance

sometimes it goes stop dance where i need it the most

checked ping with google, fine with stable 12 ping no timeouts no up and downs

i can beat him on long time, but i'm always stuck on him being 10 to 5% due to time limit

15 minutes ago, Shiro214 said:

siigh been an hour with this dude, i can't time it with 200/250 ping it delay too much
kept wasting CC or the shroud

can't spam skill THAT fast

specially the ankle it either miss due to cats super late responsiveness

like 2 to 3 seconds

shroud = knocked before i even cast it or too much advance

sometimes it goes stop dance where i need it the most

checked ping with google, fine with stable 12 ping no timeouts no up and downs

i can beat him on long time, but i'm always stuck on him being 10 to 5% due to time limit

Don't use Google as ur ping ref as Google is always the lowest pinged server after ur ISP, and with some ISP Google actually have less ping.  Use something else to check like speedtest.net or some random website in USA.

Also if u lag u can blame the server not game content, game can't be designed to make sure people lagging also get the same benefits of timing, unless if like dragon nest each dungeons is a local instance created by ur computer aka ur computer is acting as client n server at the same time,  but this usually lead to free hacking 

Those that really have problems with floor 7.

Here´s what you do.

1) Taunt spam Junghado. Make sure the taunt is specced for 8 seconds taunt. Make sure Taunt is used in range of Junghado.

2) Prepare for when the taunt ends. In the time you can´t recast taunt, and the taunt ended - cc him with cat, or root him - if that don´t work, seed shroud and stay invisible till the cat can taunt again.

3) The people who mess up, Spec True friend for 5 sec iFrame.

4) The people who mess up badly. Buy a 6 second iFrame drink.

5) Still failing? - Either practice more, or stop playing summoner. (seriously)

24 minutes ago, Victorion said:

Here´s what you do.

1) Taunt spam Junghado. Make sure the taunt is specced for 8 seconds taunt. Make sure Taunt is used in range of Junghado.

2) Prepare for when the taunt ends. In the time you can´t recast taunt, and the taunt ended - cc him with cat, or root him - if that don´t work, seed shroud and stay invisible till the cat can taunt again.

In fact if u do it properly hado can nvr kill a summoner who doesn't lag even in his rage mode, even if ur cat is dead XD,  I've done it before, hado goes full rage mode when timer said I had minute and half left I lived the whole minute half n maybe another 2 minutes more without even using pot, then I realised he's under rage mode XD so I walked out of the room as over the frozen ground at the door then hado resetted and I restarted him XD 

9 hours ago, Victorion said:

Here´s what you do.

ahh thanks the immune pots helped me since sometimes i press the true friend, and it was too late or too early
finally cleared it

and yeah i'm too delayed to do cancellation on the animation 

Got him last nite, my gear was True Profane and Awakened Infernal on all accessories. Took quite a lot of tries to get taunt and cc timing right, and burst out enough dps to down him. I pretty much did, taunt>cc>power pounce>cc/taunt (depending on which up, need to keep a close look at the timer), repeat that while bursting out as much dps as possible. When he goes and use his OP skill, I get ready True Friend, as soon as his skill animation cc>power pounce>taunt>cc repeat. Manage to get him down with a few seconds left, that moment when you looking at both his HP and the timer while spamming as much damage as possible, then pop achievement :D

Was actually a bit laggy for me last nite as well, even though it still shows about 200+ ping but felt laggier.

4 hours ago, vita said:

Got him last nite, my gear was True Profane and Awakened Infernal on all accessories. Took quite a lot of tries to get taunt and cc timing right, and burst out enough dps to down him. I pretty much did, taunt>cc>power pounce>cc/taunt (depending on which up, need to keep a close look at the timer), repeat that while bursting out as much dps as possible. When he goes and use his OP skill, I get ready True Friend, as soon as his skill animation cc>power pounce>taunt>cc repeat. Manage to get him down with a few seconds left, that moment when you looking at both his HP and the timer while spamming as much damage as possible, then pop achievement :D

Was actually a bit laggy for me last nite as well, even though it still shows about 200+ ping but felt laggier.

You need better sunflower rotation, I have 2½ to 3 minutes left on the timer when Junghado dies - it´s not even close to enraged.

The easy version is thjat you spam LBM RMB till you get the first 4-5 stacks and then hit DoomNBloom - and then spam RMB - super funflowers nonstop for 4-5 seconds.

Just now, Victorion said:

You need better sunflower rotation, I have 2½ to 3 minutes left on the timer when Junghado dies - it´s not even close to enraged.

The easy version is thjat you spam LBM RMB till you get the first 4-5 stacks and then hit DoomNBloom - and then spam RMB - super funflowers nonstop for 4-5 seconds.

Yeah I know but the delay was pretty bad for me that last nite LBM RMB didn't go all that well sadly, even in normal dungeon it was hard for me to get supersunflower last nite, where I could usually easily get it.

2 minutes ago, vita said:

Yeah I know but the delay was pretty bad for me that last nite LBM RMB didn't go all that well sadly, even in normal dungeon it was hard for me to get supersunflower last nite, where I could usually easily get it.

You could also focusing on upgrading damage on gear.

Costwise.

1) 28 or 25 Attack Power Diamond

2) Soulshield with tons of crit

3) Upgrade weapon to at least True Siren

4) Upgrade weapon further or work on your accessories (except belt that doesn´t really add any offensive stats)

Try to at least crit sunflowers for 6k dmg.

4 minutes ago, Victorion said:

You could also focusing on upgrading damage on gear.

Costwise.

1) 28 or 25 Attack Power Diamond

2) Soulshield with tons of crit

3) Upgrade weapon to at least True Siren

4) Upgrade weapon further or work on your accessories (except belt that doesn´t really add any offensive stats)

Just did the upgrade to Awakened Siren this morning, as for soul shield, still missing BSH #3, wish it drop in 4-man cause I mostly do that instead of 6-man. Some of my endless tower soul shield needs to be replace with crit one as well, and #8 didn't drop when I killed Junghado :( Got the AP 25 diamond too early on, cheap but good upgrade.

9 hours ago, vita said:

Just did the upgrade to Awakened Siren this morning, as for soul shield, still missing BSH #3, wish it drop in 4-man cause I mostly do that instead of 6-man. Some of my endless tower soul shield needs to be replace with crit one as well, and #8 didn't drop when I killed Junghado :( Got the AP 25 diamond too early on, cheap but good upgrade.

U can buy endless tower 8 after u killed hado with 30 warrior tokens the merchant appears about 5 second later than the portal so beware XD especially if u have ping lag it appears even later (ping around 200ish here too) but I can get lmb rmb off pretty easily cos I over spam them basically like on 5f when I have the red buff... after a few hits even if I don't click it still does like another hit XD when u click faster than it loads it works through minor lags if it gets to like 300+ then nothing works since normal ping 200 once it gets above 300 I would just be waiting for a dc from server XD 

Speaking ever since I got to awakened siren staff I've nvr seen timer on hado popping XD 

BTW if u spec left side on thorn strike u can kill hado much faster XD after cat grabs u can do rlr2lrlr l for lmb r for rmb it works very nicely since ur animation on thorn strike will be cut in between just remember ur trying to get hado from behind with thorn strike u can crit for like 11k with awakened siren by just that and the cd is so low XD 

And u can buy bsh ss from the npc near the party finder pillar next to the nightshade harbour entrance it costs 10 pirate emblems which u get for doing nsh dailies (2 per day) 

8 hours ago, Phorni said:

U can buy endless tower 8 after u killed hado with 30 warrior tokens the merchant appears about 5 second later than the portal so beware XD especially if u have ping lag it appears even later (ping around 200ish here too) but I can get lmb rmb off pretty easily cos I over spam them basically like on 5f when I have the red buff... after a few hits even if I don't click it still does like another hit XD when u click faster than it loads it works through minor lags if it gets to like 300+ then nothing works since normal ping 200 once it gets above 300 I would just be waiting for a dc from server XD 

Speaking ever since I got to awakened siren staff I've nvr seen timer on hado popping XD 

BTW if u spec left side on thorn strike u can kill hado much faster XD after cat grabs u can do rlr2lrlr l for lmb r for rmb it works very nicely since ur animation on thorn strike will be cut in between just remember ur trying to get hado from behind with thorn strike u can crit for like 11k with awakened siren by just that and the cd is so low XD 

And u can buy bsh ss from the npc near the party finder pillar next to the nightshade harbour entrance it costs 10 pirate emblems which u get for doing nsh dailies (2 per day) 

He drop the soul shield for me last night hehe, was killing him a bit easier last night. Got the BSH #3 as well, though a few of my soul shield are not the best stat but usable for now.

I need to work on my sunflower rotation, my timing is terrible at the moment, not sure if it's because I am using LMB+RMB and I am not use to it setup this way. I was playing BM before this and I use LMB+2 instead.

I will look into that thorn strike setup, I currently set mine to daze.

Beating Junghado is easy as summoner. Well there are a lot of great tips and video posted here so I don't think I need to make a video. For those that are new, Gear up a bit. I beat him with True Infernal Weapon and Poh shield, but it was about 2 seconds until enrage timer. To be safe I recommend:
-True Profane staff at least, 30k hp (BSH shield works wonder), around 45% critical rate, and standard infernal accessories.

You just need to remember these:
1. Do not use the Cat taunt too often because you will lose some dps. Only taunt when necessary. Good timing is when he finished Way of the phoenix (lightning sword projectile) because that means more time to DPS!

2. Save your Dandelion for his Dragon moves. you will most likely die if you eat the whole moves. Press 4 when he becomes red and is about to charge you. If you get caught up without it, do not panic. Wait for him to finish the knock up and then immediately use cat to knock him down (V) or Stun him(C) so you won't die. Don't have those 3 moves available? drink the 3 sec invulnerability potion you can buy at 6th floor, tho for  summoner you shouldn't ever need it. 

3. Just remember do not sunflower in his face when he is holding his hat. you will eat his take flight and heavy damage. That's it! You can use regular PVE build from floor 1-7, no need to change anything. eat 3 mushin's dumpling if you are worry,  they help increase your defense and they can be stacked! Hope this helps!

13 hours ago, vita said:

He drop the soul shield for me last night hehe, was killing him a bit easier last night. Got the BSH #3 as well, though a few of my soul shield are not the best stat but usable for now.

I need to work on my sunflower rotation, my timing is terrible at the moment, not sure if it's because I am using LMB+RMB and I am not use to it setup this way. I was playing BM before this and I use LMB+2 instead.

I will look into that thorn strike setup, I currently set mine to daze.

U can spam press rmb then lmb then rmb then lmb in that way, it will auto ani cancel for u if u press them fast enough XD easiest ani cancel set in game 

Archived