So All 4 And 6 Person Dungeons Are Dead Now...

ShadowRose

With master loot all 4 and 6 party dungeons are dead.

I haven't been able to have a single run in the last few days that wasn't master loot.

I mean why wouldn't they take everything since ncsoft said that they personally allow it and they end up making a gold or more a run plus outfits or anything else?

Its literally free gold for next to no work.

And i have seen everything from 4 man poh run outfits master looted to the 30 gold moonwater merry potters looted and literally everything else.

Free gold for no effort since you can just afk and switch it to master when the last boss is at 10% and tada free gold.

Ncsoft you need to realize that if us in the western world can we will screw over everyone cause we simply can.

I don't use master myself but i have multiple level 45 alts for so much gold in daily's there's no reason to but why wouldn't someone master loot a 30 gold recipe or a outfit that they might have to bid 10+ gold on?

Westerners or Americans like me are not bad people but in mmo with limited gold income a day most people will just master loot stuff since they can.

I recommend fixing this before all 4 and 6 man dungeons are dead game wide.

After all most people wont do a dungeon if it means they not only don't get anything the final boss drops but don't even get the chance to get it or any gold from the bids on it.

In order to prevent this:

Enter the dungeon lobby with a friend, make sure 'Allow players to join the dungeon' is checked, hit 'Enter Dungeon' instead of LFG and recruit additional party members at the upper left hand corner. This will ensure that you are the party leader and no one can temper with the loot options. Your friend may leave the dungeon once you have entered it.

8 hours ago, ShadowRose said:

With master loot all 4 and 6 party dungeons are dead.

I haven't been able to have a single run in the last few days that wasn't master loot.

I mean why wouldn't they take everything since ncsoft said that they personally allow it and they end up making a gold or more a run plus outfits or anything else?

Its literally free gold for next to no work.

And i have seen everything from 4 man poh run outfits master looted to the 30 gold moonwater merry potters looted and literally everything else.

Free gold for no effort since you can just afk and switch it to master when the last boss is at 10% and tada free gold.

Ncsoft you need to realize that if us in the western world can we will screw over everyone cause we simply can.

I don't use master myself but i have multiple level 45 alts for so much gold in daily's there's no reason to but why wouldn't someone master loot a 30 gold recipe or a outfit that they might have to bid 10+ gold on?

Westerners or Americans like me are not bad people but in mmo with limited gold income a day most people will just master loot stuff since they can.

I recommend fixing this before all 4 and 6 man dungeons are dead game wide.

After all most people wont do a dungeon if it means they not only don't get anything the final boss drops but don't even get the chance to get it or any gold from the bids on it.

Maybe you just play at wierd times of the day / night lol .

Yea no, not even close lol. Declaring "all" 4 and 6 man dungeons dead just because you and a few other unfortunate victims were master looted is just ignorant. I run dailies on two characters and have never experienced it and I'm confident a good majority haven't either.

Don't get me wrong though, if the option of the system being fixed is available then I completely agree that this issue needs to be solved. 

2 minutes ago, IggyZecrow said:

Yea no, not even close lol. Declaring "all" 4 and 6 man dungeons dead just because you and a few other unfortunate victims were master looted is just ignorant. I run dailies on two characters and have never experienced it and I'm confident a good majority haven't either.

Don't get me wrong though, if the option of the system being fixed is available then I completely agree that this issue needs to be solved. 

Geam ded .

1 hour ago, Tykea said:

In order to prevent this:

Enter the dungeon lobby with a friend, make sure 'Allow players to join the dungeon' is checked, hit 'Enter Dungeon' instead of LFG and recruit additional party members at the upper left hand corner. This will ensure that you are the party leader and no one can temper with the loot options. Your friend may leave the dungeon once you have entered it.

good idea. or have 2 account with a lvl 45 in each account to do it

In the time I've been playing, I've only experienced this once and I knew it was going to happen from the moment the instance started. You can just tell, when a scrub is going to change the loot rules. Most of the time, they AFK/don't fight and you can see it about to happen on the last boss, when they back away from the boss and stand still for a few moments.

However; I've never experienced this in 4mans. Sure, you'll get some scrubs who think they can do a 4man with their Infernal gear, but apart from that, all runs have been smooth and with no sign of master loot scams or gold bid douches.

When a system is open to be abused, it will be used by the scrubs out there. NCSoft won't fix it because they can't and I highly doubt it's something they've even mentioned to the developers.

I just continue playing because I personally enjoy the game for the moment (once Division is released though, that's a different story).

Archived