Summoners QQ about nerf..

Carsten

Guess you QQ about getting your most retarded skill as hongmoon.. Try look up FM´s and Des´s .   Try acutally understand the depth of buff you got in pvp. 
If you fail to understand how strong this class currently is and how ´little´ offensive  points you need to spend. 

You know sunflower just piece close to anything while Destroyer has to spec atleast 3 points for a PARRY or BlOCK pierce. 

This is not so much QQ thread, its more come ´on  get real...  I was on here to learn more of summoner to help my mate out that just started.   If you wish to drop QQ about acutal Des. just undrstand they the most CD reliable class at the moment with little to no room for a single mistake. since we rely soley on our 45 s+ CDs to be any use.   Pvp rankings speak for themself in this manner. 

So grow up. learn to play your class and deal with what you have. It seems to clear you havnt played a Blade master or anything that require a very deep understanding of game.

Edit. Its pretty simple point here.. I came here to see some tips i could give my mate, since he is new to this genre of game. and 80% of the post are acutal QQ about being nerfed, bad or alike. 
so if you call this whine look over the topics just one first 2 pages..

I think you fail to understand, right now sitting at 1500-1600. all this useless baddies make it and are acutally easy easy pickings for rating. but when you encounter someone with the acutal insight its going to be beyond stupid. 

I mean.  Summoners come off like this ´spoiled´ brat class.  ´We have everything´ but we need more. because we refuse to just l2p the game.   guess lack of acutal real life experince and understanding of have to work for something is a lost cause.

OP is just smoking or doesn't know how to read, that's simple to understand. 

Summoners are complaining not about a nerf, but about a BUG. A PVE bug, because our cat can't tank anymore and we don't have enough survivability anymore because of that (and a heal bug on top of that). 

That bug has been added to the known issues about the last update by NCSoft and will be fixed hopefully soon. 

So stop trying to lecture others and go learn how to read threads correctly...

Funny I am going through content and dungeons faster with my FM than I did with my Summoner but it takes more work. People are jealous of the Summoner being easier to play and that is  why the Summoner got changed in the first place,because of jealousy. The only whining or QQ was actually done by everyone else not the Summoners.

5 minutes ago, Jcdew67 said:

Funny I am going through content and dungeons faster with my FM than I did with my Summoner but it takes more work. People are jealous of the Summoner being easier to play and that is  why the Summoner got changed in the first place,because of jealousy.

Nope, they didn't intend to change it, it's bugged. So please before you're gonna open your mouth to spit more stuff just like OP did, try gathering info first.

2 hours ago, Fael said:

Summoners are complaining not about a nerf, but about a BUG. A PVE bug, because our cat can't tank anymore and we don't have enough survivability anymore because of that (and a heal bug on top of that). 

I, for one, welcome the tank "bug"

It's bullshit when I, a KFM on full siren gear with an almost perfect aggro rotation, cant hold aggro against a damn cat. It's asinine and annoying when the summoner lets his cat tank when there is a perfectly sentient tank in the party.

1 minute ago, Promestein said:

I, for one, welcome the tank "bug"

It's bullshit when I, a KFM on full siren gear with an almost perfect aggro rotation, cant hold aggro against a damn cat. It's asinine and annoying when the summoner lets his cat tank when there is a perfectly sentient tank in the party.

Do you think summoners tank because we want to? out of hundred of runs, no one ever tanked properly, not even with true profane/awakened siren against my true infernal, and that's sad. If more actual tanks, you know, tanked, we wouldn't have to do it. Also to every KFM/BD welcoming the bug just because they finally can tank, how about you comunicate with your party summoner and let them now that you'll be tanking so they spec cat to dps? it's not that hard to ask.

5 minutes ago, Mesmerize said:

Do you think summoners tank because we want to? out of hundred of runs, no one ever tanked properly, not even with true profane/awakened siren against my true infernal, and that's sad. If more actual tanks, you know, tanked, we wouldn't have to do it. Also to every KFM/BD welcoming the bug just because they finally can tank, how about you comunicate with your party summoner and let them now that you'll be tanking so they spec cat to dps? it's not that hard to ask.

No, I havent tried lately. Because I don't invite summoners to my runs anymore, and I only run Nightshade and E-fleet supply with friends, but at one point I did ask them if they could respect their cats, since I was going to tank, but they never listened, or pretended not to listen. 

Did you ever try to ask a KFM or BM if they could tank? 

I bet the result was as bad as mine.

2 hours ago, Demiosu said:

Maybe pet taunt is bugged in a bad way, but they never fixed the exploit for getting house cat (3 skill points worth) for free without spending any points on it. 

Summoners shouldn't complain at all.

It's not free and it does require 3 points, dunno what you're talking about.

It is free, you can put them the 3 points into house cat on your 2nd martial tome that you don't use, activate it once and then switch back to your main martial page where you don't have it. You keep the effect of house cat while not having points in it. 

3 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

It is free, you can put them the 3 points into house cat on your 2nd martial tome that you don't use, activate it once and then switch back to your main martial page where you don't have it. You keep the effect of house cat while not having points in it. 

Ok I didn't know about that and there you have the reason why people didn't complain. Not everyone buys extra pages hence it probably wasn't that noticed by a large amount of players unlike the taunt problem. Did you try reporting this bug with details? if not, you should.

17 minutes ago, Demiosu said:

I reported it half january, made a thread about it and had many replies. Sadly NCsoft still hasn't fixed this, a lot of people are upset because of this. 

well that kinda sucks for the chances of the new bugs being fixed

What all summoner haters are unable to understand is that none of the summoners whines for the PvP and how they perform in it, the actual nerf is in the PvE when the cat can't hold aggro for more than 2-3 sec in other words they are fragile and die easy af from the mobs since their low mobility and low deffensive stats. All they got it the invis and nothing more than that. Also DnB doesn't work correctly and the AoE farm gets worse and worse. Since these things are not implemented in the other versions the game (KR/CN/JP) why be it here, also we've already been informed that this is a bug and they will try to fix it, I guess and hope.

Sooo You guys really showed off to be the cheapest pricks of all times. You complain about the ´taunt bug´ YET not one of you mention the sunflwoer bug to your adv. or the paw bug to your adv..  and i seen good summoners do well pve. but as said they buffed dmg ( i have this info from 3 diferent guldies ) but agian.. Could be a l2p issule. I saw a post somewhere here about a guy QQing about not being able ot solo poharan so quickly anymore.. gg Guys.. Try go blademaster or des see HOW many bugs they are dealing with.. To their disad..

3 hours ago, Carsten said:

Sooo You guys really showed off to be the cheapest pricks of all times. You complain about the ´taunt bug´ YET not one of you mention the sunflwoer bug to your adv. or the paw bug to your adv..  

They nerfed damage on Rumblebees, and they didn't buff Sunflower. The only thing they buffed iirc was LMB, which really isn't that big of a difference.

What bugs are you referring to for these skills? I haven't seen any, and this is the first I've heard of it.

So.. You cant spec into house cat and change it for bonuses ?.. I am not going ot call out the other two here. since just more summoenrs wil abuse them. There are summoners around here with the knowlegde of these. and i could show you ingame in sparre. but I am not going to openly let more people abuse it . 

But Ye.. Buff cat taunt again.. I mean its totally logic the best tanking class in the game is a PET....  <-- Full True siren with gems and shit blackram with max crit b4 patch.  There was One thing that could pull aggro of me and that was cats. and they could even take the beat better. along with the summoner doing close to same dps as me. Its just retarded. 

2 hours ago, Carsten said:

So.. You cant spec into house cat and change it for bonuses ?.. I am not going ot call out the other two here. since just more summoenrs wil abuse them. There are summoners around here with the knowlegde of these. and i could show you ingame in sparre. but I am not going to openly let more people abuse it . 

But Ye.. Buff cat taunt again.. I mean its totally logic the best tanking class in the game is a PET....  <-- Full True siren with gems and shit blackram with max crit b4 patch.  There was One thing that could pull aggro of me and that was cats. and they could even take the beat better. along with the summoner doing close to same dps as me. Its just retarded. 

It's not the best tanking class, actually. It's far more efficient for an actual person to tank and have the cat DPSing instead. Why would an AI that does literally no damage while tanking be better than a player that does do damage and can keep bosses from doing certain things? As others have said, a lot of summoners don't tank in groups because we want to. And when this taunt bug is fixed, summoners won't be good for tanking in groups anymore anyway, because once taunt ends it'll go to the next highest aggro, like it should've been doing all along.

And you talk about how we're not complaining about some sort of Sunflower bug but won't mention what it supposedly is, because so few summoners know about it and you don't want more to do it? That makes sense, considering you were berating summoner players as a whole for not acknowledging it.

For the tank stance thing, that's obviously not common knowledge. I didn't know about it, and a lot of people actually don't have multiple talent pages yet...so how would we complain about it if we don't know? It's not like any logical person would defend a bug like that if they knew about it.

Archived