Really..

Ethria

You do know... That the people who do the maintenance live in NA, and so they go by a NA schedule right? As long as the people who do the Maint are in NA it will be NA schedule. Just how like people who don't complain about FFXIV maintenance times, the servers are stationed in Canada so things go by a Canadian schedule. It's not this region greater than that region, simply a schedule dedicated to their work hours. I'm so sorry but no one is gonna change a group of people's work schedule for a few outcries and you shouldn't want it to be from a moral standpoint.

Just now, HowlingWolf said:

Hypocrite 'muricans ... If the times were reversed, you would've *cricket*ing sue'd NCsoft.

The sad part is, you would have probably won too.

No we wouldn't? We are use to it ? Every game that is supposedly NA isn't handled like an NA game. Can't think of the countless times ffxiv decided to maint at 8pm the same time y'all are crying about. But we didn't get upset because we understand that every region has a different work time schedule since we are on different time zones. Just simple logic really.

Just now, Korene said:

No we wouldn't? We are use to it ? Every game that is supposedly NA isn't handled like an NA game. Can't think of the countless times ffxiv decided to maint at 8pm the same time y'all are crying about. But we didn't get upset because we understand that every region has a different work time schedule since we are on different time zones. Just simple logic really.

Haha. One - does not speak for the many!

Despite what the media wants you to believe.

3 minutes ago, HowlingWolf said:

Hypocrite 'muricans ... If the times were reversed, you would've *cricket*ing sue'd NCsoft.

Does what you said make any actual sense to you? Because it certainly doesn't to me. Would you mind explaining? I can't think of any conceivable way in which we would even have a case over NCSoft for such a remarkably stupid reason.

Just now, HowlingWolf said:

Haha. One - does not speak for the many!

Despite what the media wants you to believe.

You're right but a community does I'm speaking on the entire ffxiv community where the maint time benefits the EU side a whole lot more. But you hear no complaints from NA people because it isn't that deep.

3 minutes ago, Teisho said:

Does what you said make any actual sense to you? Because it certainly doesn't to me. Would you mind explaining? I can't think of any conceivable way in which we would even have a case over NCSoft for such a remarkably stupid reason.

Sure.

Lookup "ridiculous law-suits of the United States".

9 minutes ago, HowlingWolf said:

Mmm... nope. By the time maintenance is done, I'll still be at work for another 6 hours with an extra hour of commute. Someone somewhere is going to lose game time one way or another.

Also, who plays just one game?

Oh, but I'm not the one bitching.

The whole maintenance times give me time to perform my dailies in the morning and get sleep after the graveyard shift I'm working, it's perfectly fine with me.

I just like to bash on the overly-cocky 'muricans :D

1 minute ago, HowlingWolf said:

Oh, but I'm not the one bitching.

The whole maintenance times give me time to perform my dailies in the morning and get sleep after the graveyard shift I'm working, it's perfectly fine with me.

I just like to bash on the overly-cocky 'muricans :D

Ohhhh, thats what you were trying to do~

I thought you were just bashing your head on your keyboard, from your poor attempts at attacks and come backs.

2 minutes ago, VRock said:

why bother with EU servers at all, if you don't give ... about EU? even the Euros prices = US dollars price ...  1£=1€=1US$ right -_-

NA based company working around an NA based time schedule.

This was to be expected.

Archived