Daily Dash Help???

TaurinFox

31 minutes ago, Kaom said:

A matter of personal opinion for example I like it .

It's not bad, I like it too, but it's not a big deal if you don't get it. I was planning to quit the game if I didn't get the outfit, but when I actually got it today, eh... my other outfits are fine too.

2 minutes ago, iHazGummiBearz said:

I don't know when you started or you literately had like rolled one the whole time but I finished the wheel with 22 days remaining lol Where have you been?

started the game with my bf 8 days ago, paid for premium 4 days ago.

2 minutes ago, TaurinFox said:

started the game with my bf 8 days ago, paid for premium 4 days ago.

I don't see how you can expect to get it when you came in late. Sometimes you just miss things. Which is why I usually try to get into beta testing because I want to be there from the start and get all the exclusive goodies. but buying premium just for spins is stupid really...as I've noticed, premium is good for selling junk in marketplace and using the wardrobe and that is pretty much it so far. Unless someone tells me what I am missing lol but those two things is what I've taken advantaged of from premium.

I first and foremost want to say that I hope you get the chance to role, however with that being said I do want to point out a few things:

1.  Being premium entitles you to nothing more than an extra spin per day when spins reset only.

2.  You have had ample time since the reset of the Dash last time to get the outfit; I got mine over a week ago, and I didn't even log in every day (I am also a premium member).

3.  Usually there is time the next day before maintenance starts in which to play; if your Daily Dash resets in that timeframe, you should be able to get there, given you need a single spin.  However, if you are expecting to get through all 3 spins, that is a 3-hour process, so be prepared for the possibility of not getting all three. 

I hope lady luck is on your side, my friend.  Best of luck.

21 minutes ago, Tidesoftime said:

I first and foremost want to say that I hope you get the chance to role, however with that being said I do want to point out a few things:

1.  Being premium entitles you to nothing more than an extra spin per day when spins reset only.

2.  You have had ample time since the reset of the Dash last time to get the outfit; I got mine over a week ago, and I didn't even log in every day (I am also a premium member).

3.  Usually there is time the next day before maintenance starts in which to play; if your Daily Dash resets in that timeframe, you should be able to get there, given you need a single spin.  However, if you are expecting to get through all 3 spins, that is a 3-hour process, so be prepared for the possibility of not getting all three. 

I hope lady luck is on your side, my friend.  Best of luck.

Thx for the wish of luck, now go stream some hearthstone ;p

1 hour ago, iHazGummiBearz said:

I don't know when you started or you literately had like rolled one the whole time but I finished the wheel with 22 days remaining lol Where have you been?

I've been playing every day since about 3 days after release, and I only got to tile 87 today T-T. Not complaining though. I got a lot of free stuff from it.

2 hours ago, Xiuyu said:

It's not bad, I like it too, but it's not a big deal if you don't get it. I was planning to quit the game if I didn't get the outfit, but when I actually got it today, eh... my other outfits are fine too.

Yeah pretty much , I like it but it's not the best ofc . Nothing to worry about , if I wasn't able to get it so be it .

Says in the patch notes, new dash starts when servers come up after patch, runs for 8 weeks.

If you dont get to do it before reset then i suppose you just miss out, premium doesn't mean you will get it, it just means you can skip a day or two maybe, i know freebs who got the outfit already so you must have started late as hell or skipped alot of rolls.

You sound mad, OP. Seriously, cut back a bit before you get yourself a forum ban and really accomplish nothing but make yourself look even more silly.

If you don't make it, you don't make it. They're unlikely to compensate you. There's no reason to. You showed up late to the party. Things happen when you show up late. At least you got what rewards you did and will be present for round 2 of the Daily Dash and whatever the reward is this time. It sucks, but so does life.

It happens in their other games, too. Miss a few days in Aion (real life, login issues, etc), and you miss out on your free tempering solution for the month. Sadness.

They'll probably sell the outfit in the store soon enough, too.

I was gonna say I feel bad since you're so close, till I read you started only 8 days ago (4 days of 2 rolls and 4 days with 3 rolls?)
you should be happy you got that far and got almost everything in that short amount of time..

I got mine at around 17 days, my boyfriend got his in like 24 days? We had 1 week of premium to help us with that.

Some people rolled for the whole month and didn't get it that's probably the people I should feel bad for lol. Those 1-2 rolls are the devil.
Basically not everyone is blessed with RNGjesus, within the span of 8 days you must have kept rolling high numbers to get that far I think you should be happy at least.

Regardless I wish you the best of luck, contacting them wont hurt. I just hope you don't blame it on them if you don't get compensation because it isn't really the company's fault.
Premium perks didn't include "100% Sure to get Daily dash final prize regardless of the day you started it" on its perks last I checked ;(

1 minute ago, Cyrie said:

I was gonna say I feel bad since you're so close, till I read you started only 8 days ago (4 days of 2 rolls and 4 days with 3 rolls?)
you should be happy you got that far and got almost everything in that short amount of time..

I got mine at around 17 days, my boyfriend got his in like 24 days? We had 1 week of premium to help us with that.

Some people rolled for the whole month and didn't get it that's probably the people I should feel bad for lol. Those 1-2 rolls are the devil.
Basically not everyone is blessed with RNGjesus, within the span of 8 days you must have kept rolling high numbers to get that far I think you should be happy at least.

Regardless I wish you the best of luck, contacting them wont hurt. I just hope you don't blame it on them if you don't get compensation because it isn't really the company's fault.
Premium perks didn't include "100% Sure to get Daily dash final prize regardless of the day you started it" on its perks last I checked ;(

I don't want a guarantee on getting the outfit, I simply want the 3 rolls I'm suppose to get tomorrow and if they are all 1's that's fine, at least i've tried and everything was right in the world. But saying you have this many rolls and cutting one off at the end just because they moved maintenance to 4am pst doesn't set right.

1 minute ago, TaurinFox said:

I don't want a guarantee on getting the outfit, I simply want the 3 rolls I'm suppose to get tomorrow and if they are all 1's that's fine, at least i've tried and everything was right in the world. But saying you have this many rolls and cutting one off at the end just because they moved maintenance to 4am pst doesn't set right.

I'm pretty sure you will get your 3 rolls tomorrow, they will just be for next month's daily dash instead.

Just now, TaurinFox said:

I understand them moving the maintenance was kind of a bad move, I actually thought it was them being considerate to the people who are close to finishing the dash but I guess not. Also daily dash cooldown sucks I'm not sure what its for except for trying to keep people logged in.

You should still have your roll. Assuming you;re in US. It should reset in roughly 1,5 hours i think. 3 rolls mean 1 each hour, so you'll have your chance.

Am I evil since part of me kinda wish for 1,1,1 roll ? 

Archived