Daily Dash Help???

TaurinFox

I'm 5 spots away from the outfit, I'm a premium member so I get 3 rolls, the daily dash  says I should be able to do my 3 rolls tomorrow and get the outfit but i'm concerned about the update and closing servers tonight sometime. Will I get my rolls before the reset? Am I going to get screwed out of the outfit?

1 minute ago, TaurinFox said:

Yup, because as a premium member we get 3 spins, so I'm still paying for the "free stuff" if it wasn't for the 3 spins I wouldn't be premium.

Free stuff is free stuff at the end of the day , you get more spins but nowhere it says that you're guaranteed to get the costume . See what I'm saying?

Just now, Kaom said:

Free stuff is free stuff at the end of the day , you get more spins but nowhere it says that you're guaranteed to get the costume . See what I'm saying?

we pay for the extra spin, if we dont get 3 spins tomorrow/night at reset then they are taking away spins. It's pretty simple.

Just now, TaurinFox said:

we pay for the extra spin, if we dont get 3 spins tomorrow/night at reset then they are taking away spins. It's pretty simple.

Does anywhere say that you'll be compensated for maintenance ?

If I were you I would look that up before posting .

3 minutes ago, Kaom said:

Does anywhere say that you'll be compensated for maintenance ?

If I were you I would look that up before posting .

I came from Lineage II, Tera and Archeage where we we're compensated for maintenance. Seem's like you've been playing too much World of Warcraft kid.

2 minutes ago, TaurinFox said:

I came from Lineage II, Tera and Archeage where we we're compensated for maintenance. Seem's like you've been playing too much World of Warcraft kid.

Which are completely different games , this one is called Blade and Soul in case you haven't noticed :D

I already completed Daily Dash a while back, but I still think it'd be cool if there was an extension since the first week of BnS's launch was pretty... uh... hectic, lol.

If not, then maybe the outfit will come back in a future Daily Dash or event. Though maybe this is just wishful thinking.

Regardless, good luck.

1 minute ago, Kaom said:

Like I said read the User Agreement first , it's a completely different game .

different game? yes. Same company that treats paying players with respect on Lineage II which they run? Yes. I'm simply asking for the same respect ncsoft showed it's Lineage II players and you are simply here to troll so go somewhere else if you cant bring constructive information to this thread other then your jaded attempt at a troll argument.

1 minute ago, TaurinFox said:

different game? yes. Same company that treats paying players with respect on Lineage II which they run? Yes. I'm simply asking for the same respect ncsoft showed it's Lineage II players and you are simply here to troll so go somewhere else if you cant bring constructive information to this thread other then your jaded attempt at a troll argument.

Nothing that I said was trolling , just to clarify .

32 minutes ago, Hazgaz said:

daily dash resets at midnight, so set alarm, and login to spin.

Does it tho?

I remember at first it used to reset at 01:00 EST (GMT-5), but then got randomly changed to 06:00 EST (same time as dailies).

1 minute ago, Myleina said:

Does it tho?

I remember at first it used to reset at 01:00 EST (GMT-5), but then got randomly changed to 06:00 EST (same time as dailies).

I as well recall being online at 1:00am est and not receiving any notice of daily dash being reset. All we can do is hope the main is not on time so the many ppl needing one or two rolls have a chance at them last minute.

1 minute ago, VeridisQuo said:

I as well recall being online at 1:00am est and not receiving any notice of daily dash being reset. All we can do is hope the main is not on time so the many ppl needing one or two rolls have a chance at them last minute.

Technically, if it is at 06:00 EST as I think, they will have 1 hour to log in and spin... so only 1 spin allowed.. Maint starts at 07:00 EST.

2 minutes ago, Bluerose said:

Maint starts at 4AM PST.

Resets are usually at 4AM PST.

Any questions?

Yeah this person has it right... My bad... I forgot the clock in-game is server-based and not my time. Dailies/Dash resets at 06:00 Server time. Maint = 06:00 Server time. So no more spins.

Archived