Too many garbage alts in high level cross server raids

LindaxLynda

It's gotta be said; There are too many failures bringing alts with garbage dokumo whatever blue weapon and the cheap moonwater valor stone soul shield to end game dungeons. These guys don't even last a fraction of a second and contribute approx .1% dps through the entire dungeon. I think the devs need to raise the bar alot higher.

do you ever read what you type back to yourself and think about it or do you just hit your keyboard until something happens

42 minutes ago, LindaxLynda said:

It's gotta be said; There are too many failures bringing alts with garbage dokumo whatever blue weapon and the cheap moonwater valor stone soul shield to end game dungeons. These guys don't even last a fraction of a second and contribute approx .1% dps through the entire dungeon. I think the devs need to raise the bar alot higher.

18 minutes ago, Relott said:

do you ever read what you type back to yourself and think about it or do you just hit your keyboard until something happens

I read it what I typed and I really do mean it. People are using lvl 45 blue weapons with moonwater valor stone soul shield set you get from wheel npc. They come in with 17k hp and get 1 shot.

I knew this dude would get a lot of unwarranted hate. 

People who do this are most likely alts, not new players. I know, because of what I experienced. I hit level 40 or so, didn't even have the profane set, and thought I'd try one of the big 4 for the fun of it. I think it was Dokumo, not sure. I then understood what it was like to be truly useless. After that, I didn't queue for those dungeons until I had a few Arena Pieces, and upgraded weapon all the way before the first moonwater transformation. New players would have some humility, and know when they're not useful. It's not satisfying to be carried. 

Alts on the other hand wouldn't mind getting carried. Finally, if they are simply new players, and they have no problem with being carried, then they're even worse than alts. 

2 hours ago, LindaxLynda said:

Let's lock the content so the new players can run away . Great idea .

The only thing I don't understand is those people who have utter crap gear and queue for Poh-4. They don't need the Siren weapon yet and other than Poharan the bosses don't even drop anything. Then they get mad when you point it out :P

I used a Dokumo weapon to queue for 6-man Poharan. o3o... I died twice the whole run. My heal contributes~ \o/ (I'm a summoner, not very good at it though since my cat can't keep aggro.)

Sometimes,  they will get better in time. Other times, they will leech forever till it hits them that they're playing wrong.

9 hours ago, LindaxLynda said:

I read it what I typed and I really do mean it. People are using lvl 45 blue weapons with moonwater valor stone soul shield set you get from wheel npc. They come in with 17k hp and get 1 shot.

To have 17k hp, they would have to be in Infernal shields, not Moonwater. Moonwater will bring them up to at least 22k, even on the lower hp classes. Either way though, 17k is plenty enough to run it just fine, if people have some idea of what they are doing. If you have such a problem with the gear people have when you queue into cross server, then just drop group and requeue instead of complaining about how bad they are and how much they slow you down. You only have yourself to blame for continuing the run with people you feel are so incapable of contributing in any way.

2 hours ago, Pinwheel said:

To have 17k hp, they would have to be in Infernal shields, not Moonwater. Moonwater will bring them up to at least 22k, even on the lower hp classes. Either way though, 17k is plenty enough to run it just fine, if people have some idea of what they are doing. If you have such a problem with the gear people have when you queue into cross server, then just drop group and requeue instead of complaining about how bad they are and how much they slow you down. You only have yourself to blame for continuing the run with people you feel are so incapable of contributing in any way.

You misunderstand, he's not talking about the lvl 45 Moonwater Renowned valor stone set, he's talking about the lvl 41 Moonwater Unsung Hero's/Courage Soul Valor stone set (since they can't even keep their set names straight in translation....) these people haven't even hit cap before committing suicide via engame content.

Dokumo weapon and the moonwater hero set are enough for most of the "high level" dungeons. You can even solo Dokumo and Ogong like that (especially Ogong, that ape is a joke!), Hogdonny and Brightstone are a bit harder (but easily doable for 2 people, so a piece of cake for 6). 

I'm pretty sure it's more than enough for Poharan 6 too. At least, my group ran through the dungeon like in a park when I did it for my first time, and my stuff wasn't a lot better than Dokumo/Moonwater at this time. 

Not sure what you're complaining about, except maybe "I can't finish a 6 man dungeon if everyone is not fully stuffed". 

EDIT: Oh, didn't read about the "bad" moonwater set. Well, it stays pretty much the same, you should even be able to run the dungeons with 4 or 5 people, so in the worst case you lose maybe 3 minutes because of the DPS loss. Not a bid deal IMO. 

i have started on that dungeons with blue, or outdated weapons...and what - pass dung takes a lot more of time but it's not impossibly. Nowadays with true siren that dungs are easy and 1-2 slackers doesn't change nothing.

I have seen problems with big 4 blue instances, here ppl allowed(and needed by quest!) going from lvl 43-44, but some from patty always trying to kick them(sick), coz they r nor 45. That is not right, if you just try to cover you 0 skill level by hi lvl gear, just get the patty with all true siren and pvp bopae for green dung. Cheers..

i once joined the hog with my alt fm had 10k hp and 200atk everyone in the party shat on me but in the end i tanked and more or less solod it for them bec clearly ppl with 20-30k hp dont know anything lol? GIT GUD

tbh if your party is *cricket* just freaking solo it with or without a party its not that hard 

EDIT: Lyn is Master Race

GIT GUD!!!!

Archived