Tomorrows maintenance.

Ninfu

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, HalcyonSoul said:

The currency exchange problem isn't really valid anymore https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=15+Euros+to+dollars

Draghi and the ECB are likely to implement policies (Further stimulus, negative interest rates) that will weaken the currency further and given the EU is weakening on its own already this will only increase the rate of devaluation. Although it's probably going to take a little longer than expected for this parity to happen given recent market events it most likely will happen.

I'm from the UK so have a different currency, this is what the 1299 costumes look like currently https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%C2%A313+to+%24

I do remember when they tried to lie to the public that the EU servers are in Ger,  but then they got the IP tracked and people found out that the EU sv's are in NA .. it was very amusing .

I would guess this is the main reason that we have updates at these insane hours .. people come home from work and maybe spend some time in the game.

They just don't care about EU that much.. ^_^ and I can't say I blame them.. it would cost far to much to move them... so leave them as they are.. and just let the public bich for a few hours .. they will forget as soon as the servers are back.

To bad that with time the population will lower.. and they will get bad reviews.. not sure how the marketing works at ncsoft.

26 minutes ago, DeathBunny said:

Well you aren't paying for the game as it is free to play, and no one is making you buy stuff off the shop in order to play. There is also a difference. :o)

The transactions made aren't donations. It being free to play doesn't mean the company is dissolved of all blame. smh

Sometimes you people just use the stupidest arguments.

4 minutes ago, Azseri said:

I'm from the UK so have a different currency, this is what the 1299 costumes look like currently https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%C2%A313+to+%24

Ah, my apologies you use pounds. Yea the pound gets screwed in most cases. I know there are costs changing the currency into dollars or korean won but not 40ish cents worth. Ideally they would offer dynamic pricing and hedge against large moves by owning Pounds but I guess that kind of hedging might be a little much to expect from a gaming company.

38 minutes ago, HalcyonSoul said:

The currency exchange problem isn't really valid anymore https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=15+Euros+to+dollars

Draghi and the ECB are likely to implement policies (Further stimulus, negative interest rates) that will weaken the currency further and given the EU is weakening on its own already this will only increase the rate of devaluation. Although it's probably going to take a little longer than expected for this parity to happen given recent market events it most likely will happen.

Seriously do you know even how to convert euros to dollars?
 Ofc we get more dollars with 15 euros because euro is stronger than USD

1 USD = 0.886 euros

15 dollars costume costs 13.3172343 Euros for NA players if converted

So european players are paying 1.7 euros more per costumes. And some countries are paying more than that

I dont mind if we have to pay bit extra i can live with it but if we have to pay more for stuff from store then we better get same treatment as NA players and get either our own maintenance times or rotate them between NA / EU

15 hours ago, Deathshade said:

EVERY servers but  EU world servers are in NA. So im guessing they simply cant do it at seperate times.

There is no such thing as "can't".
Probably would cost them more, so they do them all together.
But that doesn't make it more acceptable for EU players. Second rate citizen.

56 minutes ago, Fuz said:

There is no such thing as "can't".
Probably would cost them more, so they do them all together.
But that doesn't make it more acceptable for EU players. Second rate citizen.

True and they even had somewhat acceptable way of doing it. They could've easily just rotated them equally

12 hours ago, Ninfu said:

Spent more money on company who clearly has no intention of being fare / lied to us from first live stream saying that game wont be having any p2w elements then they introduced rng boxes that cuts down upgrading time by 99% making everyone who bought thousands of boxes to get every upgrade instantly and top of that they even can get legendary extremely fast. So yeah lets put more our money to company which is clearly worth of it. And top of that servers are somewhat ok not really good or worth of our money.

Money has to be earned not just expected to players pay extra for services that they might not get at all. Also i've already supported this game with my 115euro masterpack which was huge mistake and i regret it. Should've known that Ncsoft was not worth of my money.

Also i dont understand why NA players are defending Ncsoft. It has very little to do with you guys if EU just requests fare treatment / own maintenance times. How does that effect you guys anyway? Unless they decide to rotate maintenance times between NA / EU prime time it wont matter to you.

So you guys like to have game down when you've have time to play kk.

Like I said, what else do you expect from NCsoft...

Archived