Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kirren said:

Neu Cerulean... well on most characters ^.^ 3/4 ceruleans 1 crimson

I accept thee then, I feel theres crimson in this thread tho D: I bet its crimson who are making us wait for the warlock D: 

But yh cant login :P 

#unlockthelock ...as most others I am struggling to stay interested in the game. mindlessly playing other characters while waiting for NC's "Soon" release. I think their plan backfired and we are not spending tons of money on current classes. Then they most likely hoped once warlock would release we would spend more.

I'm not going to complain much about not having the Warlock, even though that class is the main one I wish to play, but I understand that it does suck since it's very expensive and time-consuming to build up a character, as well as not being able to trade the majority of items across your other classes.

I just hope that it will come out sooner rather than later.

Those outfits are sick amazing... but knowning NcSoft, even when they are pissing people off with their "Soon ", we will have the outfits... on bundles... in the store... with some fluff warlock weapon =_=

It's like Archeage and events: "We are celebrating St. Valentine... adding RNG boxes and outfits in the store!!"

I'm interested in warlock, I'll play one when they  #unlockthelock and I also think the hihi, haha from the community manager in the streaming was rude and that's pissing off more people than the absence of warlock per se... I know they are playing the hype game and they have to deliver the content little by little to extent the life of the game for the mmo jumpers but I hope they release it soon (with Black Desert's release will be a perfect time).

To be honest I dont see the point in adding the content in little by little. What I see more important is catching up to the other versions (mainly the korean as thats what this version is set to follow) If they started out the release of the game with all the content KR currently has I still wouldnt have seen the problem with that even though the content might have been alot it would have given people even more to do. Nobody likes playing a version of a game that is so far back all we can do is watch the other versions getting new content (which if I do say so myself kills all the hype as we know what we're getting just not for a veryyy long time) and all we can do is sigh and wait for that "soon" at the very least I expected the classes to all be available not the content all at once but I think its important for them to have every playable class available so people can start playing them/getting used to them for the future championships and what not.

10 hours ago, Senzura said:

I too am just waiting for warlock to release so i can START actually playing and not just farming dailies for money. I dont enjoy my classes at the time and the gear are too fail because I dont want to waste resources on a class I will leave.

#UnlockTheLock  a few months is not "Soon" 

The # would probly do more if you guys actually tweeted using it lol and tag bladeand soul init

3 hours ago, Senzura said:

I wonder if our version will have the warlock event upon release to get these jin exclusive costumes

SI0Mibp.png    

t3KyY0j.jpg

OMG!  MUST....HAVE...! @.@!  And yes, had to tweet these photos! #unlockthelock

They maybe just saving warlock for BDO release which if thats the case ill probably still try BDO any ways. If it releases the same week as Lock ill still go play it for a bit. see if i like it. BNS may have taken my money but they dont have my soul yet. #unlockthelock

5 minutes ago, Kirren said:

They maybe just saving warlock for BDO release which if thats the case ill probably still try BDO any ways. If it releases the same week as Lock ill still go play it for a bit. see if i like it. BNS may have taken my money but they dont have my soul yet. #unlockthelock

Yeah, best move would be to release before BDO to keep people around. Or they could continue their impressive streak of douchebaggery and wait for a few months to grab the people that are getting tired of BDO. 

Eh, tired of grinding dailies on my alt, and tired of spelling out the obvious issues for NCSoft with their current decision to try and use the 'lock as some idiotic tease. Thanks to the Australian ping I've got a very limited selection if I want to PvP (Which is major point of interest for me), and I'm not interested in summoners (No Lyns for me :P).

Oh well, might check back when they release warlock, if I'm not too busy with XCOM2, Far Cry Primal, Deus Ex, The Division, Dark Souls III, BDO, Doom, *cricket* it's going to be a busy season...

OKay guys, I'm stuck So what should my next alt be :DD ( all the class's I have left to level I personally hate playing but yh...soulstones :P) So Here we go, Summoner. KFM, Destro, or KFM. 

P.s I hate the dam bells that ring, when using summoner (wind walking sound -  May be attached to premium)

Edit: nearly forgot #UnlockTheLock

Just now, pingal1ty said:

No thank you, prefere give NCSoft time to release contents rather than everything at once and then getting bored because no new content coming.

That's great and all, but we're talking about a class here that people are waiting for because they plan on playing the game with it, it's not a new dungeon or story content. 

3 minutes ago, pingal1ty said:

No thank you, prefere give NCSoft time to release contents rather than everything at once and then getting bored because no new content coming.

No one here is talking about rushing content or making them unlock all the story. We all talking about a class that is already in the data files and ready to go.

1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

KFM it is :D and theres no RMB move 0.o

Wait and see...

Just now, Trickery said:

That's great and all, but we're talking about a class here that people are waiting for because they plan on playing the game with it, it's not a new dungeon or story content. 

EU/NA region is new BnS server and cba with what people are waiting for. I am personally waiting for money grow from trees or start to rain like if its water but it doesn't mean its going to happen, would be nice tho, right?

Delivering content too fast like they already did with Mushin is a bad thing for us, believe it or not, they are trying to rush because of the stupid greedy esport thingy to sell you tickets to go watch bunch of kiddies who previously macro-ed and stuff online, yet you guys fall in their bait, when you realize there is nothing new to play at all then you'll come back to forum to complain "game is boring". Just enjoy whatever they give you for now and save your energy for the moment that warlock class is available. Asking it on a forum won't get it sooner tho.

Archived