Clothes does affect your HP!!!

Silmaria

10 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Uh... duh.  When you get your very first soul shield in a quest they tell you they only work if you have clothes on.

No clothes = no HP from your soul shield.  (or any of the other stats)

12 minutes ago, RobynTheTiny said:

Yeah, because your soul shield is not active naked, you punk :P

(I guess this is to prevent all the guys from having their toons run around naked...)

I guess when bikini is out and it has less cover than your "no clothes". That still count as having clothes on, RIGHT?

Game's logic and normal logic is not working here, LOL.

1 minute ago, Silmaria said:

I guess when bikini is out and it has less cover than your "no clothes". That still count as having clothes on, RIGHT?

Game's logic and normal logic is not working here, LOL.

Actually, the concept of soul shields is far more logically consistent than simply having "armor" that renders you half naked but is more protective than lower-leveled, weaker gear that offers lesser protection.

Soul shields probably function as a mystical aura charm of some sort that protects you from harm to a certain extent. It's much better of an explanation than "just cus" in the case of bikini armor.

1 minute ago, RobynTheTiny said:

Well would you go to the beach in a bikini or your shabby white soggy undies?

One is for going out, the other isnt, if you want logic here again. That is just like real life.

Oh, I thought we are using the game logic of "having clothes" here to discuss about it related to soul shield.

You know there are bathing suit, RIGHT? It has more cover than bikini.

Oh no, you can't wear absolutely nothing in your costume slot and still have stats. What a shame. Better wear the countless freely available or Cash shop costumes instead.

You're trying to turn this into a "Cash ploy" complaint by saying they did this to sell Swimsuits. It's not working out too well.

2 minutes ago, Teisho said:

Actually, the concept of soul shields is far more logically consistent than simply having "armor" that renders you half naked but is more protective than lower-leveled, weaker gear that offers lesser protection.

Soul shields probably function as a mystical aura charm of some sort that protects you from harm to a certain extent. It's much better of an explanation than "just cus" in the case of bikini armor.

Yes yes, soul shield explains it well with clothes.

Bikini has less "clothes" than your "no clothes". Many outfits later on has less cloth than even your undies, guess must be MAGICAL. LOL

Or a market strategy just so you need to wear bikini or 1 piece for all skins instead of free no clothes, lol.

Just now, Silmaria said:

Yes yes, soul shield explains it well with clothes.

Bikini has less "clothes" than your "no clothes". Many outfits later on has less cloth than even your undies, guess must be MAGICAL. LOL

Or a market strategy just so you need to wear bikini or 1 piece for all skins instead of free no clothes, lol.

I think you're missing the point that at least there is an explanation at all.

5 minutes ago, RobynTheTiny said:

You are a world class troll....

Troll? Oh you are speaking to yourself, RIGHT?

Seem so since it is pretty clear that this is nothing but a way to make money from selling revealing outfits. Anyone with a brain can see it.

Their logic about clothes and then release outfits like bikini or one piece with even less cloth than your undies.

Anyone with a brain can see what really is going on. Anyone with a brain that is.

3 minutes ago, Silmaria said:

Pretty sure there are better looking free clothes than your "undies", which sort of ruins the market strategy.

(Personally, I'm hoping the original undies come our way as an outfit.  Yes, our undies are far better for actually designing your character, but the original ones are hotter.)

(And yes, you have a point.  Why does the soul shield work with a bikini, while it doesn't work with your undies.  Want an explanation?  The tailor who made your undies didn't bother adding a soulshield pocket, because the undies were intended to be worn under something else.  However the person who made the bikini put in a soulshield pocket, because the swimsuit wasn't intended to be worn under something else.)

6 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Pretty sure there are better looking free clothes than your "undies", which sort of ruins the market strategy.

(Personally, I'm hoping the original undies come our way as an outfit.  Yes, our undies are far better for actually designing your character, but the original ones are hotter.)

(And yes, you have a point.  Why does the soul shield work with a bikini, while it doesn't work with your undies.  Want an explanation?  The tailor who made your undies didn't bother adding a soulshield pocket, because the undies were intended to be worn under something else.  However the person who made the bikini put in a soulshield pocket, because the swimsuit wasn't intended to be worn under something else.)

3 minutes ago, AionCheesecake said:

It's not like there isn't a plethora of skimpy-ass free skins available from regular gameplay...o-o

Press F3 to preview wardrobe, then tell me anything better that resemble a bathing suit like Bikini now?

I find it funny people use ingame logic to talk about soul shield and clothes and yet disregard bikini or Cash Shop Items outfits which slapped them into the face with their reasoning.

16 minutes ago, Tomoyo said:

Oh no, you can't wear absolutely nothing in your costume slot and still have stats. What a shame. Better wear the countless freely available or Cash shop costumes instead.

You're trying to turn this into a "Cash ploy" complaint by saying they did this to sell Swimsuits. It's not working out too well.

Exactly what I was thinking lollol

1 minute ago, Silmaria said:

Press F3 to preview wardrobe, then tell me anything better that resemble a bathing suit like Bikini now?

I find it funny people use ingame logic to talk about soul shield and clothes and yet disregard bikini or Cash Shop Items outfits which slapped them into the face with their reasoning.

Where's this bikini you're talking about? I want one!

1 minute ago, AionCheesecake said:

Where's this bikini you're talking about? I want one!

Not ingame yet, you can google it.

1 minute ago, Negaimu said:

Most ridiculous fail thread lol

Or more than your brain can handle. This topic talks about market strategy to make money from revealing outfits, something a 3rd grader like you never understand.

3 minutes ago, Silmaria said:

How does the bikini slap my explanation in the face?  I *used* the bikini in my explanation.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived