Destroyers needs nerf period holy ****

Mysticstrider

Please for the love of god, everoyne has a hard time playing against destroyers. I have a destroyer as a 2nd character and they literally shred to everything. I've played every class int he game but I main assassin and I can tell you all Destroyers ever do in pvp is just spin to win and grab you whe you're in the gorund. Assassin has nor response to that oyu can't even move or get out the way or hurt the destroyer while hekafsdl;kjfsdal;kjfsdafsda

fsdal;kjfsdal;kjsdal;'kweatwatka

[rwa

[r[aw[rwaep[krwea

weraefsa[fsda

3 minutes ago, Mysticstrider said:

Assassin has nor response to that oyu can't even move or get out the way or hurt the destroyer while hekafsdl;kjfsdal;kjfsdafsda

fsdal;kjfsdal;kjsdal;'kweatwatka

[rwa

[r[aw[rwaep[krwea

weraefsa[fsda

Lost it at this part! Hahaha!

Devs: 'the class isnt OP, its balanced.'

the spinning is annoying tho tbh, I see alot of destroyers just spinning to walk faster

which is like somewhere wrong lol as you wouldnt want ANY other class spamming a skill continuously for a movement advantage. Well to top the icing with cherry its a attack move hahaha...

omg guys I main destroyers and I can't beat other destroyer cause they just spin WTF! ALL THE TIME JUST SPINNING. Please dun say im bad i jjust have a hard time getting out of stupid OP destro spin cause its so hypnotizing they start spinning and I just stare at the red abyss of death cause I mean...what else is there to do! 

4 minutes ago, Asildriez said:

omg guys I main destroyers and I can't beat other destroyer cause they just spin WTF! ALL THE TIME JUST SPINNING. Please dun say im bad i jjust have a hard time getting out of stupid OP destro spin cause its so hypnotizing they start spinning and I just stare at the red abyss of death cause I mean...what else is there to do! 

Really? I mean what can you do? XD

5 hours ago, LagunaL8 said:

Devs: 'the class isnt OP, its balanced.'

the spinning is annoying tho tbh, I see alot of destroyers just spinning to walk faster

which is like somewhere wrong lol as you wouldnt want ANY other class spamming a skill continuously for a movement advantage. Well to top the icing with cherry its a attack move hahaha...

I actually need to do this sometimes when running in Poh to save team mates though. :/

18 minutes ago, Asildriez said:

Is backjump really on a 36 sec CD for some classes? Every stream I have watched the person has like a 10 sec CD on jumping backwards.

Edit: Which classes?

For fm it is, once you use SS you're screwed for the next 36 seconds.

3 minutes ago, Vecejj said:

For fm it is, once you use SS you're screwed for the next 36 seconds.

Thats only if u spec it into Stage 2 even for FM then have frost/blaze step so it kinda makes up for it unspeced its 16 1st spec 12 and 36 2nd one

19 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

Thats only if u spec it into Stage 2 even for FM then have frost/blaze step so it kinda makes up for it unspeced its 16 1st spec 12 and 36 2nd one

That's what everyone does since tab is our only other escape, if we didn't we'd have 1 cc breaker, the frost/blaze step don't break cc only snares which only fm / summoners use. 

Destroyers are not Over Powered that they need Nerfing, they are easier to use vs other classes. The only thing that really needs nerfing is the Rage Spin, the range on it and how long they can have it going is huge but as far as their playstyle, when u get 1700+ elo most people know how to beat Destroyers easy.-

i dunno about the OP but this guy name Hazy(assassin) can kick any class even destro in Arena.................i bet this guy already play in asian server, coz he play like a pro.....n ders a lot of new player in NA....and i think hes taking advantge of it ........u should pm him for a pvp tip.......

I felt bad for one guy on the other team in 3s the other day. he spawned in, right when our destro started the fury+red spin. He contributed nothing with his intercept except like 40$ of his health lol. timing couldn't have been worst.

Archived