new items in mushins tower unfair cause of no balance

nemein

so just saw the stream on twitch and they said some outfits are only obtainable through being diamond or higher, this is so unfair because I'm a blade master and because of how unbalanced this game really is we barely get into gold without great effort while destroyers and summoners just stroll in to diamond with ease ... they really need to sort this out we need a buff or something ..

Well pve shouldnt be tied into pvp.  I hate the arena bs and i hate having those *cricket*ing quests pop up every day and sit at the top of my quest list.  If i wanted to pvp i would and if i wanted to get a damn quest to pvp i would dont force feed the shit on me. 

Now your telling me that i am to be forced to run that damn arena crap and put up with all the animation canceling crap that is going on.  Screw it ill just run around naked and everyone can bite me :)

1 minute ago, HateMe said:

Learn how to play your class. i have a 45 BM and i never had any issues doing solo content.

The point you twit is that we are being forced to pvp to get an item from pve..... 

7 minutes ago, HateMe said:

Learn how to play your class. i have a 45 BM and i never had any issues doing solo content.

do you even know how to read seriously .... I don't have a problem in PVE either I'm talking about PVP, we are classed as the bottom feeders out of all the classes, the worst class to play for PVP while as I said summoners and destroyers walk their way into diamond rank and higher with ease, US as in blade masters will never see diamond because of the unbalanced classes so we will never get a chance for the outfits, I have already made up my mind and when warlock comes out ill be rerolling that because of this unbalanced BS, I'm just so annoyed I have wasted all this time on the blade master and then got to 45 for everyone on the forums to be saying BM is the worst in pvp ....

4 minutes ago, Kuvu said:

The point you twit is that we are being forced to pvp to get an item from pve..... 

I missed something then lol, can you explain what its about? (too many random crybaby threads on unbalances so....sorry for my reply)

1 minute ago, nemein said:

do you even know how to read seriously .... I don't have a problem in PVE either I'm talking about PVP, we are classed as the bottom feeders out of all the classes, the worst class to play for PVP while as I said summoners and destroyers walk their way into diamond rank and higher with ease, US as in blade masters will never see diamond because of the unbalanced classes so we will never get a chance for the outfits, I have already made up my mind and when warlock comes out ill be rerolling that because of this unbalanced BS

Warlock will be nerfed once released, they mentioned that in a twitch discussion 

1 minute ago, NineArt said:

Warlock will be nerfed once released, they mentioned that in a twitch discussion 

that's fine but they will not be the worst like BM is and there is no buff for BM as I know off unless you know of one from a stream ?

Ermmm how exactly is it unbalanced and not fair?  It's just a costume u don't HAVE to wear it to do anything nor does it give u a stat boost.  If u like the costume then learn ur class in pvp and don't say "this is bs classes unbalanced" also in that patch hogmoon skills +skill changes will change the pvp scene even without those all the classes are fairly balanced

11 minutes ago, nemein said:

Well insulting me just tells me u don't know what ur talking about and u didn't even read my post. Telling me to read the fourms when the forms say the latter is pretty idiotic now please go cry somewhere else

1 minute ago, dmoe33 said:

Well insulting me just tells me u don't know what ur talking about and u didn't even read my post. Telling me to read the fourms when the forms say the latter is pretty idiotic now please go cry somewhere else

ye u should read the forums not my fault u did not know this I'm not gonna go through all the posts to find u a post to prove myself right do it urself

Balance is a relative term LOL 

I am a summoner I currently have won 16 matches or so and lost 13 

I have lost to FM, Desto, BM, and KFM 

I have also beaten FM, BD, SIN, DESTO 

etc. 

It's not the class 85% of the time it is the player behind the keyboard. 

I suck at 1v1 because it's not something I ever enjoyed in a game before this one and last night I won two matches and I have no clue how. 

The BM got my familiar killed and I started button mashing and praying LOL and managed to win the round as a whole but we were tied 1/1 before the 3rd round 

I have been beaten quickly by a good BM and I slaughter bad ones without blinking an eye. That has nothing to do with balance. 

I have gone against two Summoners and like I said I am not the greatest 1v1 PVP player the first summoner I ever faced I took down with ease 

the second summoner I faced kicked my butt and I learned a lot from that match. 

41 minutes ago, nemein said:

so just saw the stream on twitch and they said some outfits are only obtainable through being diamond or higher, this is so unfair because I'm a blade master and because of how unbalanced this game really is we barely get into gold without great effort while destroyers and summoners just stroll in to diamond with ease ... they really need to sort this out we need a buff or something ..

If they will do this it will be amazing, good challange for people

23 minutes ago, nemein said:

ye u should read the forums not my fault u did not know this I'm not gonna go through all the posts to find u a post to prove myself right do it urself

And if you read carefully you will see that there is a BM who reached above 2.1k rating. If you fail at your class and cant play it to its fullest potential its not the class fault. Learn to play, thnx, bye.

Animation Canceling crap? Did you even read any of the dev's and cm's?
It was not intended but became a feature because of how popular it became.
They actually balance skills around this due to it's relevance.

Secondly, the tower is NOT EVEN OUT YET! Why do you have an opinion about content you haven't even played or tested yourself.

Third point!
The costume is a reward to people that actually do well in pvp.
If you can't adapt to the meta, get out and stop crying because you can't deal with the learning curve.
90% of the players do not share your point of view and another 20-30% have been waiting for the game for a good 6 years!
We love the game for what it has become, regardless of what you think is fair or unfair.

And last, it's already been mentioned the game is balanced for legendary skills and hongmoon levels. The stats you get are level 50 stats. Once everything is around the level koreans are it, it's gonna be about skill.
But that's going to take months, because knowing western players, most people are going to rush and burn through all the content in a month just because "gief epics now plx".

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but I personally will not miss you or your point of view.

1 hour ago, nemein said:

So there is some good news and bad news for you.

The bad news is that you (only) partially heard wrong.  The outfits they were referring to that require high PvP ranking ARE ARENA OUTFITS.  You buy tokens with the arena currency, ZEN BEANS, and when you are high enough rank you purchase them with those tokens.

The good news is that there are indeed outfits in Mushin's Tower, the solo PvE instance.  You obtain them from RNG DROPS FROM THE BOSSES - it has NOTHING to do with PvP ranking at all.

You're welcome.

7 minutes ago, Azurrei said:

So there is some good news and bad news for you.

The bad news is that you (only) partially heard wrong.  The outfits they were referring to that require high PvP ranking ARE ARENA OUTFITS.  You buy tokens with the arena currency, ZEN BEANS, and when you are high enough rank you purchase them with those tokens.

The good news is that there are indeed outfits in Mushin's Tower, the solo PvE instance.  You obtain them from RNG DROPS FROM THE BOSSES - it has NOTHING to do with PvP ranking at all.

You're welcome.

As I was reading the comments on this thread I was hoping someone with a modicum of common sense and the ability to listen to what people are saying would comment. Thank you, sir, for restoring a small part of my faith in humanity.

--- 

As this guy said, it is clearly stated in the stream (which the OP watched) that the costume in question is obtained through the use of Zen Beans which require PvP. The Merchant that sells the costume is in Mushin's Tower, yes, but that doesn't mean that the merchant deals in a currency acquired in Mushin Tower. Also, outfits are not PvE-exclusive, almost every game that has them has some type of outfits you can only obtain through PvP. 

3 minutes ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

Getting rewarded for being good at the game and practising a lot, is apparantly not okay? I'm baffled by the posts that tend to show up on the forums.

ikr, and to be honest the costumes arent really that great that you get for the beans lol

1 hour ago, nemein said:

that's fine but they will not be the worst like BM is and there is no buff for BM as I know off unless you know of one from a stream ?

Bm is a strong class and atm bm doesnt need buffs nor in future content bm only needs skill points to be able to use full kit and do some serious damage 

1 hour ago, nemein said:

Some outfits are tied only to PvP, just like some outfits are only tied to PvE, your point being?? Please, stop crying unbalance BS, since we are only at L45 ATM, and it will take a good 6mos to 1 yr before we even catch up to KR's current balance.

Archived