new items in mushins tower unfair cause of no balance

nemein

7 hours ago, nemein said:

ye u should read the forums not my fault u did not know this I'm not gonna go through all the posts to find u a post to prove myself right do it urself

7 hours ago, Ulcaster said:

And if you read carefully you will see that there is a BM who reached above 2.1k rating. If you fail at your class and cant play it to its fullest potential its not the class fault. Learn to play, thnx, bye.

7 hours ago, Caladiel said:

Animation Canceling crap? Did you even read any of the dev's and cm's?
It was not intended but became a feature because of how popular it became.
They actually balance skills around this due to it's relevance.

Secondly, the tower is NOT EVEN OUT YET! Why do you have an opinion about content you haven't even played or tested yourself.

Third point!
The costume is a reward to people that actually do well in pvp.
If you can't adapt to the meta, get out and stop crying because you can't deal with the learning curve.
90% of the players do not share your point of view and another 20-30% have been waiting for the game for a good 6 years!
We love the game for what it has become, regardless of what you think is fair or unfair.

And last, it's already been mentioned the game is balanced for legendary skills and hongmoon levels. The stats you get are level 50 stats. Once everything is around the level koreans are it, it's gonna be about skill.
But that's going to take months, because knowing western players, most people are going to rush and burn through all the content in a month just because "gief epics now plx".

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, but I personally will not miss you or your point of view.

If NCsoft reset the current arena medal status, half the people would not reach gold lol nvm doing 'well' 

it was sort of broke the first few days as a good farm and leave area. Get fast 45, farm noobs in arena, quick plat yay. Never enter arena ever again LOL.

I had gold on FM at lv33 of all classes and levels which is just kinda absurd if you know how the game really is. :P

7 hours ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

Getting rewarded for being good at the game and practising a lot, is apparantly not okay? I'm baffled by the posts that tend to show up on the forums.

It's because people want everything without having to do anything.

Bottom line OP.... L2P!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, TalonShina said:

Balance is a relative term LOL 

I am a summoner I currently have won 16 matches or so and lost 13 

I have lost to FM, Desto, BM, and KFM 

I have also beaten FM, BD, SIN, DESTO 

etc. 

It's not the class 85% of the time it is the player behind the keyboard. 

I suck at 1v1 because it's not something I ever enjoyed in a game before this one and last night I won two matches and I have no clue how. 

The BM got my familiar killed and I started button mashing and praying LOL and managed to win the round as a whole but we were tied 1/1 before the 3rd round 

I have been beaten quickly by a good BM and I slaughter bad ones without blinking an eye. That has nothing to do with balance. 

I have gone against two Summoners and like I said I am not the greatest 1v1 PVP player the first summoner I ever faced I took down with ease 

the second summoner I faced kicked my butt and I learned a lot from that match. 

If you are summoner and you lost, then you need to learn how to play your class. Seriously I have won every match except against summoner and sin.

In a tag team match, a summoner can wipe out 1/3 of party and 2 summoner can easily win the match.

My tag team manage to win 3 matches in a row, even with 1 summoner in a hard fought fight. However in ours 4th match, the other party has 2 summoners and we barely even get their hp down to 1/3 before all wipe out.

The game is UNBALANCED because the 2.7 patch never design to work around lv 45. We will have to endure for MONTHS until 50 +10 for the patch to work properly.

1 hour ago, Silmaria said:

If you are summoner and you lost, then you need to learn how to play your class. Seriously I have won every match except against summoner and sin.

In a tag team match, a summoner can wipe out 1/3 of party and 2 summoner can easily win the match.

My tag team manage to win 3 matches in a row, even with 1 summoner in a hard fought fight. However in ours 4th match, the other party has 2 summoners and we barely even get their hp down to 1/3 before all wipe out.

The game is UNBALANCED because the 2.7 patch never design to work around lv 45. We will have to endure for MONTHS until 50 +10 for the patch to work properly.

WOW Okay never said I was perfect. 1v1 is something that never interested me before this game so YEAH I'M LEARNING!

And any class can beat any class it's a matter of skill for the person playing. 

I know I am not the greatest and I won't for a second pretend I am however when I lose I don't scream on the forums about balance and one class being OP I learn from my mistakes and get better SEE THE DIFFERENCE. 

Haven't done a tag team match yet so I can't make comments on that no experience with it. 

Archived