I am having massive Fps Drops

Burgershot

PC Specs

Asus maximus hero VIII 

I7 6700k mhz + cooling fan (cooler master)

Gigabyte GEforce 750 ti windforce

Seagate 1TB

Samsung 250gb SSD

Kingston DDR4 16 GB

Windos 8.1 pro x64 bit

My pc is still brand new, i assembled it 3 days ago having high expectations. My issue is that i am having really low FPS issue at even 800x600 resolution (fps goes to 20), i do not know what seems to be the problem, as my friend who has a 650 Ti has 120 FPS and goers down to 90FPS which is perfect, i checked the compatibility and everything is fine, i checked that the game isnt running the CPU graphics and i tried lowering the resolutions and still has no effect, So at all resolutions FPS seems to drop. I Checked if there is an issue in my ram but here was no issue.... I am still level 5 doing the missions and everytime i move my character fps seems to drop to 15-25 and it is disgusting. Other games seem to run perfectly fine as i ran guildwars and it can go up to 120 fps but drops to 40. I do not know if this is a GPU issue that i need to upgrade. i checked the GPU tester and it runs at 40% to 50% but when it comes to wanting more in the game is drops to 10% to 20% when its supposed to give out more. I re installed the client again and the issue doesn't seem to go. Any help? please it would mean alot to me

3 hours ago, Burgershot said:

PC Specs

Asus maximus hero VIII 

Seagate 1TB

Samsung 250gb SSD

Kingston DDR4 16 GB

Windos 8.1 pro x64 bit

My pc is still brand new, i assembled it 3 days ago having high expectations. My issue is that i am having really low FPS issue at even 800x600 resolution (fps goes to 20), i do not know what seems to be the problem, as my friend who has a 650 Ti has 120 FPS and goers down to 90FPS which is perfect, i checked the compatibility and everything is fine, i checked that the game isnt running the CPU graphics and i tried lowering the resolutions and still has no effect, So at all resolutions FPS seems to drop. I Checked if there is an issue in my ram but here was no issue.... I am still level 5 doing the missions and everytime i move my character fps seems to drop to 15-25 and it is disgusting. Other games seem to run perfectly fine as i ran guildwars and it can go up to 120 fps but drops to 40. I do not know if this is a GPU issue that i need to upgrade. i checked the GPU tester and it runs at 40% to 50% but when it comes to wanting more in the game is drops to 10% to 20% when its supposed to give out more. I re installed the client again and the issue doesn't seem to go. Any help? please it would mean alot to me

This release of the game is pile of unoptimized garbage that sells founder and premium accounts lol .

I don't believe your PC is the issue .

10 minutes ago, Seemslegit said:

This release of the game is pile of unoptimized garbage that sells founder and premium accounts lol .

I don't believe your PC is the issue .

Eh just depends really my brother has an i5 4670k not overclocked ( had issues recently so he had to stop his over clock) w/ r9 390, and I did some testing with it today I was getting 55-60 fps at misty wood at MAX without AA so I decided to push the limits and go do blackwyrm I turned down the settings and enabled optimized while in combat and was getting a solid 30-45 fps the lowest I saw it dip to was 20 and that only happend for like 3 secs needless to say im prob just gonna sell my rig and buy what he has currently lol

You're not alone. My specs are similar to yours and I get massive frame drops during combat and when there are more than 6 players around too.  I go from 60FPS+ down to 20 without fail.  It's playable for the most part unless there are a TON of people in one encounter (*coughmistywoodscough*).  You can mitgate it somewhat by pressing CTRL + F which hides all player characters minus yours.

9 minutes ago, Ambition said:

isnt a gforce 750TI a shitty gfx or do i have the numbers mixed up? also yes i have a i5-4690 with a gtx 970 and i also have massive frame drops in dungeons with more than 15 players around.. 

It should be enough for bns, it can even handle bf4 with 50+ fps

i dont own this card but every mid end computer should be able to handle bns with constant 60 fps

Just go into Settings->Graphics->Advanced and tick "Optimize for combat" when you're in areas with lots of players, such as E. Fleet Supply Chain, Misty Woods (killing Blackwyrm/Terrors) etc. Doing so solved all my fps-drop problems.

The game is great made and optimization is good..It's old engine,yes..But i always play at 120FPS..The game cant handle more..
My specs are:
i7 6700k
GTX980
16GB ram DDR4
2TB HDD + 1TB SSD
And i play from the mechanical HDD not on the SSD.
Never had a FPS drop till now..Anywhere..

On 1/30/2016 at 11:45 AM, Polite said:

Eh just depends really my brother has an i5 4670k not overclocked ( had issues recently so he had to stop his over clock) w/ r9 390, and I did some testing with it today I was getting 55-60 fps at misty wood at MAX without AA so I decided to push the limits and go do blackwyrm I turned down the settings and enabled optimized while in combat and was getting a solid 30-45 fps the lowest I saw it dip to was 20 and that only happend for like 3 secs needless to say im prob just gonna sell my rig and buy what he has currently lol

Same specs, I get quite high FPS at points then it may drop to 35ish. But in the end tis USUALLY good FPS. i hope they fully fix it soon, some people with higher end PCS experience the same thing

On ‎01‎.‎02‎.‎2016 at 7:06 PM, AltairBG said:

The game is great made and optimization is good..It's old engine,yes..But i always play at 120FPS..The game cant handle more..
My specs are:
i7 6700k
GTX980
16GB ram DDR4
2TB HDD + 1TB SSD
And i play from the mechanical HDD not on the SSD.
Never had a FPS drop till now..Anywhere..

I have almost the same specs, and i never had troubles along the way. But since i am endgame (e.fleet 24 Player dugeon or the citys with lots of people in it etc) i experience this fps drops too. Maybe you are just earlygame? IDK why, but i play GT5, Fallout 4, witcher3 etc on ULTRA all maxed and never had a prob. I am pretty sure ist the game itself :D

I have a GTX 660ti and before the patch/hotfix last week my game was running smooth as butter on MAX. Whatever happened was recent and now I can barely even play on low setting with "optimize for combat." My game even froze last night in E Fleet on Poh. it's definitely not an internet issue by any means.

Phenom II X6 1055T

Kingston 8GB DD3 1600

GeForce GTX 660ti

Windows 7 x64

It's still strange that other people running even inferior hardware are not having those issues. I have not noticed such hard FPS drops, I have a i5 Haswell-K and DDR3-2333 along a GF 560 Ti which rated around 24% slower than your GF 750 Ti (referring: http://www.tomshardware.com/charts/2015-vga-charts/20-Index-1080p,3683.html). I think my options are maxed except for shadows and some other effects to 4/5 playing on 1680x1050 in windowed fullscreen (using Borderless Gaming to make this option possible).

My only advise would be: The money payed to upgrade from an I5 to an I7 would have better been put into a more decent GPU. I pretty sure the i5 with a 100$/€ more expensive GPU would give you much better overall gaming performance. Reading benchmarks on sites like tomshardware will give you the answers. Additional CPU power beyond ~3 cores at ~2,5GHz give you VERY little extra gaming performance, the bottleneck for enabling more postprocessing like AA or even running in supersampling or 4k is just limited by the GPU... obviously when a game has a GPU bottleneck, this can be compensated by using a stronger GPU... only games bottlenecked by CPU will run crappy on anything that's not water cooled and overclocked to the limit...

if your using an nvidia card download NVinspector and delete the blade and soul and client.exe profile entrys. went from running around 20-30 fps open world to 60+, 30 fps in dungeons, and this is with a GTS 450. i will be upgrading to a GTX 960 soon.

@Vau Can you please explain better? What does this do actually? I am facing the same problems, games goes smooth and then at certain spells or moshpits of players i get FPS drops. I can run GW2, Dota 2, BF4 etc without any problem and with medium to high graphics but when it comes to BNS even everything on 1 (lowest setting) and with optimize for combat on i get frequent FPS drops and Server Disconnects.

Any concrete solution? Maybe staff can help?

On 5.2.2016 at 0:13 AM, Vau said:

if your using an nvidia card download NVinspector and delete the blade and soul and client.exe profile entrys. went from running around 20-30 fps open world to 60+, 30 fps in dungeons, and this is with a GTS 450. i will be upgrading to a GTX 960 soon.

Running a EVGA GTX980 SC
I'm getting a solid 80fps(locked it at that and background fps at 60) on max graphics.
But I'm getting stuttering and jittering when doing 6mans or 24mans, just wondering if this changes anything or?

And my pc is built solely for gaming and somewhat new, the GPU being brand new and the game's on an SSD as well.

At first I thought it was my connection but seing as I'm using 100mbit fiberoptics cable, not even going through a router I doubt it's that.

But when the jittering starts, it's like I've got package loss so I'm thinking it might just be the server not being able to handle all the animations?

On 2/9/2016 at 4:02 PM, TsunamiShun said:
On 2/5/2016 at 3:13 PM, Vau said:

Running a EVGA GTX980 SC
I'm getting a solid 80fps(locked it at that and background fps at 60) on max graphics.
But I'm getting stuttering and jittering when doing 6mans or 24mans, just wondering if this changes anything or?

And my pc is built solely for gaming and somewhat new, the GPU being brand new and the game's on an SSD as well.

At first I thought it was my connection but seing as I'm using 100mbit fiberoptics cable, not even going through a router I doubt it's that.

But when the jittering starts, it's like I've got package loss so I'm thinking it might just be the server not being able to handle all the animations?

Deleting the Profile for a game basicly turns off any optimizations for the specific application made by nvidia's software completely off. if you find that deleting your profiles has hurt your performance you can reinstall your drivers to reinable the profiles, although the worst thing that could happen is nothing honesty and all profiles are reset with every new version of the nvidia drivers. 

as for stuttering if your using the fullscreen trick to get a few more frames i have actually found that it increases my stuttering by alot. its not worth the extra few frames imo, run it in the native borderless window (the reason the game runs this way in the 1st place is it improves ping from what i have researched). i have done everything from defragging to updating my bios and nothing has completely gotten rid of it.

deleting the profile seems to have helped with the stuttering though. i cant even do BW i stutter so hard its impossible to play even with players hidden. 

i have noticed that the stutter seems to happen on hit detection, poison breath one of my only aoes hits multiple targets 7 times, i always stutter like crazy in group when i use this, the client does not handle this properly it seems, i can stand around 60 people in town at 45 fps but 60 people using skills tanks me out.

the patch seems to have helped alittle too, however i have not tried BW sense my 0-2 fps walk into doom lol, it left a sour taste on my tongue.  

i think the problems are pretty much all client side. you shouldn't need a complete beast to run this game, my computer is nowhere near a beast and some people are getting worse performance issues than me. let alone i have run monitoring software and my cpu and gpu are not even maxed when it happens, and disk access does not spike so its not that either.

i think the people that are saying those things are high on there own hardware or something. but anyway good luck :)

On 31.1.2016 at 1:01 PM, Ambition said:

i have a i5-4690 with a gtx 970 and i also have massive frame drops in dungeons with more than 15 players around.. 

Yeah I'm running the same setup and I sh1t you not my fps dropped to around 5 while doing the Trasher on 24 man mode. I'm normally rocking solid 60 fps all day everywhere. This new patch is horrible. Without WTFast the game is more or less unplayable for me. Losing packets like crazy and having huge ping spikes. 

PC Specs

Asus maximus hero VIII 

MSI GTX 960 4G 

Seagate 1TB

Samsung 250gb SSD

Kingston DDR4 16 GB

Windows 10 pro x64 bit

First of all i got a new GPU and second, I am here to update you guys, i did hell lot of research and eventually found out that, my cpu "skylake" is madew for windows 10. i downloaded windows 10 and fps became not an issue anymore, anyhow there is still a slight problem, it's that i cannot reach 120fps for some apparent reason which i dont know what it is but its shocking, with pc specs like those i think i can run pretty much everything smooth. my fps ranges from 60-100-110 but can drop in jade village to like 45.

On 30.01.2016 г. at 4:58 PM, Burgershot said:

PC Specs

Asus maximus hero VIII 

Seagate 1TB

Samsung 250gb SSD

Kingston DDR4 16 GB

Windos 8.1 pro x64 bit

Archived