Haven't Seen a Single Spammer

CrackedMarbles

1 minute ago, CrackedMarbles said:

I'm really surprised, to be honest! I'm logged in right now, and I haven't seen a single spam message yet. Maybe the spammers are leveling to 10, or maybe there aren't may people on, but regardless, it's nice to be able to use the default chat tabs.

There's also the fact no one can use chat atm. But good to see no spam indeed, lol!

1 minute ago, Poeticintellect said:

you can still chat in normal /say with the local players around you. im enjoying the no bot spam lol

It's almost like real life, with no magical telepathy among faction and clan members!

Realism! Immersion!

1 minute ago, CrackedMarbles said:

Oh, okay. That's a bit of a bummer. Finally thought it'd be okay to start making positive posts on the forums. :C

To be completely fair, the last several days have been relatively free of bots (1-2) in my faction chat. I like that.

Just now, Poeticintellect said:

you can still chat in normal /say with the local players around you. im enjoying the no bot spam lol

I am as well but I'd like to be able to talk to my clan in clan chat as well. I don't care if they had to turn of faction and region to help clean things up temporaily I don't even care that much about party chat unless I end up running a new dungeon. But clan chat is important but a minor inconvience for now 

Just now, Enhance said:

It's almost like real life, with no magical telepathy among faction and clan members!

Realism! Immersion!

To be completely fair, the last several days have been relatively free of bots (1-2) in my faction chat. I like that.

Have only seen a handfulmyself on my server and they've been spread out like one will spam I'll block and won't see another for an hour or so

Just now, Xenosaga said:

The issue is already known. Please, don't make more topics.

Keep everything together in

The topic wasn't about it, the topic was just OP being happy about no spammers and naively believing that the issue with spambots has been resolved.

I know, but the fact you don't see spammers is caused by over-effective chat script.

We are happy to see no spammers, but we cannot talk (at least most players) so it's actually useless. That makes us not happy. You cannot talk in party, clan, faction anymore. That is naturally silencing whole community.

From now, please continue in other thread earlier posted. No need talk furter here, we know already.

Well i am done.

Just called paypall, like in wildstar NCsoft peeps are just STUPID they do the same thing over and over again.

if you blow *cricket* dont release games in the west.

Fixing a problem that would be ez to keep in line by having GM's in game, they fix their STUPID shit by punishing the normal peeps that PAY to PLAY.

wtf is a mmo where i cant talk to people. nice problem fixing retards, and uu still wonder why FAILstar is dead,

I bet my ass on the fact that this game will be DEAD faster then wildstar was.

Last week number 750  in premium line with 3500 non premium in the list, today same time 50 premium and 450 non premeium.

GZ you just killed it.

1 minute ago, Tjoink said:

Well i am done.

Just called paypall, like in wildstar NCsoft peeps are just STUPID they do the same thing over and over again.

if you blow *cricket* dont release games in the west.

Fixing a problem that would be ez to keep in line by having GM's in game, they fix their STUPID shit by punishing the normal peeps that PAY to PLAY.

wtf is a mmo where i cant talk to people. nice problem fixing retards, and uu still wonder why FAILstar is dead,

I bet my ass on the fact that this game will be DEAD faster then wildstar was.

You do realize the code can have flaws right? 

Does it suck not being able to chat at all? Yes Do spammers suck? Yes 

Ncsoft had a plan and whatever was in the code screwed up preventing most from chatting. They know about it they are working to fix it. 

It's not really a huge deal. I'm enjoying the peace while i do my dailies before I have to log to take my kids to Karate. If i get back and it's not fixed will it suck? Sure will I rage and not play tonight? Hell no

So they waisted 6 hours for a chat fixx that did not work.

Even more stupid.

Ah well should have guessed, same happened in FAILstar even pay'd for founder on that one. (stupid me)

and code does not have flaw's only if you put flaws in it.

They should open 1000 more servers so we dont have wait list anymore, and no need to buy premium, so in 3 months we can all be merged with the rest of the empthy servers.

Hey wait this aint FAILstar is it.

1 minute ago, Tjoink said:

So they waisted 6 hours for a chat fixx that did not work.

Even more stupid.

Ah well should have guessed, same happened in FAILstar even pay'd for founder on that one. (stupid me)

and code does not have flaw's only if you put flaws in it.

They should open 1000 more servers so we dont have wait list anymore, and no need to buy premium, so in 3 months we can all be merged with the rest of the empthy servers.

Hey wait this aint FAILstar is it.

That is true but humans write code and humans make mistakes it happens 

18 minutes ago, Xenosaga said:

I know, but the fact you don't see spammers is caused by over-effective chat script.

From now, please continue in other thread earlier posted. No need talk furter here, we know already.

No, Mr. Hall Monitor, you didn't know. @_@ You told me not to make any more topics about this bug in particular, when that isn't even what the thread was about. Even your last sentence in the post I'm quoting now still shows that you don't understand why I made this post.

Archived