European players Treated like Second-class citizens

Lickage

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is gotta be a proof that the so called EU servers are located in NA, all the IPs we connect to are in NA, maintenance MUST occur at the same time because "same staff in NA"     Super lag in cross-server and pvp,

i know it has been said several times that they are in Frankfurt, but i really think thats a straight out lie,

and if so, then whats in Frankfurt must be some kind of a routing server or something to the main NA server, either ways i find it unacceptable and NCsoft should move everything login server, database, web server, seperat staff members to EU, otherwise they shouldnt be calling it EU server.

1 hour ago, ThatPlayer said:

Why do I feel like they're going to give EU servers to gameforge soon.

Don't you dare utter that name so freely. Now dig a hole and and bury the failforge back into the hole they crawled out from.

I guess the maintenances unfortunately have to be linked.

Even though we have our own EU servers we log in through the american servers, and our character info is also stored in America.

This is why my wild guess is that you simply can not do 2 different times of maintenance and have to take down the whole system at once :/

Actually while the physical world servers are in EU, it is very likely that the login servers are in NA only. In other words whenever they do a maint that requires them bringing down the login server itself, everyone will be affected. If it is a maint that has nothing to do with the login server, then it is possible to split the maint times.

Ncsoft is really screwing European players. Gj once again im all up to maintenance because they're good thing but when its that game company favors NA players over Europeans it sucks so hard.

We live completely diffrent timezone so we should have diffrent times these maintenance but quess what not happening because its much cheaper to do this way and screw Europeans.

If diffrent times for each region wont work how about atleast rotate  it so that both regions get screwed by others. This would be much more fair to all than this current bullshit.

And top of that can we really trust that we actually got Eu servers? Persoanlly i've been suffering quite high latency in several cases and one day it become unplayable so i had to figure out where problem was if it was in my end and did everything i could and after maintenance game was some what playable.

Now you might wonder why im saying if we have actual european servers. Sadly each IP address we use to connect our game to servers is located at US. I wouldnt be suprised if actual game servers were US and they just used some VPN like servers to connect us there which are located at Germany.

"Day off work Yeeey" "Thats just perfekt Then i have time to play Blande and soul! The servers are ofc up, beacuse it's mid day AND NOT AT NIGHT WHERE YOU PLACE SERVERMAINTENCE.."  *Gets to the computer to finaly have some time to play my game of choise out of hundres of others.* *Game Crash?* *Game crash* Game Crash* " Gets on Forum Ohhh Crashing the game is how they tell you that the servers are offline MID *cricket*ING DAY btw..* 

In other words.. Why the *cricket* do you take servers down Primetime EU? This is so basic it hurts, and truely makes me wonder if this game is worth investing my time in.

Please Fix those retarded Mainstence timeings for EU players.

- The Dragon

This is ridiculous, twice in a few days - BOTH times just happen to be on my days off work. Not everyone works 9 - 5 hours, Monday to Friday - my shifts are weird and varied!!!! WHY do they have to do a 5+ hour maintenance AGAIN - what is it that takes so long - at a time that is detrimental to European players. Are we second class citizens to the US? And just to implement a couple of changes? And what is UTC - whatever happened to using GMT + or - as standard time? TOTALLY fed up of this - and we will, of course, get absolutely NO response from them about this :(

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!

Damn you cricket , why did you eat it all? by yourself?

PS : Maintenance at these hours prevent EU F2P players to play the game because they CANNOT login after maintenance ends ( I'm not talking about their new bullshit servers, the crowded one ofc)

PS2 : IN OTHER WORDS : WE ARE *cricket*ED SO *cricket* YOU KINDLY.

Sincerely,

One guy.

1 minute ago, GreyAzazel said:

You think Europeans have problems? Try Western Australia ... right in the middle of the evening when a working man can start playing all the way till bed time :/

No no, Aussies don't count. We're non existent :D

8 minutes ago, slinky said:

This is ridiculous, twice in a few days - BOTH times just happen to be on my days off work. Not everyone works 9 - 5 hours, Monday to Friday - my shifts are weird and varied!!!! WHY do they have to do a 5+ hour maintenance AGAIN - what is it that takes so long - at a time that is detrimental to European players. Are we second class citizens to the US? And just to implement a couple of changes? And what is UTC - whatever happened to using GMT + or - as standard time? TOTALLY fed up of this - and we will, of course, get absolutely NO response from them about this :(

Yes Bro, we are second :) Look around, its not just game - its politics - USA telling EU what EU should do - like stupid monkey Abama president of EU :\  

Why am I paying for a Premium Membership when the maintenances takes up like 80% of my game time. I am already paying for a set amount of days, not game time. They're just trying to steal money from me with this kind of approach

Archived