European players Treated like Second-class citizens

Lickage

As the title says... For us European players it's getting really on our nerves that the server goes down for maintance between 11:00 - 16:00 (UK) or 14:00 - 19:00 (Belarus + Russia). It just sucks that everything is based on NA timezones and when THEY are not playing... While it would be nice and much apreciated when u think a 'lil bit about us europeans and when we like to play because so far all the maintance sessions have taken place on times when most of us want/can play.

All we ask for is taking EU players a bit in to consideration.. I mean the launch event was NA based since the game launched 6 AM in the morning for me CEST (GMT+1) I stayed up the whole night to watch the launch event and to play the game for a phew hours @ launch but ye I bet manny europeans missed the launch + event.

As a european myself  I am starting to feel like a second-class citizen within the Blade & Soul community.

Best regards,

Frustrated European player

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the maintenance times aren't a big enough kick in the balls for European players, the icing on the cake is (like yesterday) when the servers come back online NA are up and running first! 

Is NCSoft such a limited organisation that it can't dedicate the people and resources to cater for their customers in Europe?

Couldn't agree more. It's a total disrespect for us European players. I understand they do this to do all maintenance at the same time, but they should change it here en Europe, we don't deserve to be treated as second class players. That's not the way to go, I hope they change soon.

No matter what people say about Blizzard I got admit this is when you realise that they are professionnal and adapt to their customers (hint : success in the market).

WoW's maintenances are always during Wednesday morning, not NA morning, EU. Because it's European servers ! I don't know how they just let it slide like that but they will go nowhere with that kind of attitude trust me.

The worst thing about this is that it's already twice in a week and relatively close to each other! I mean, why they couldn't do it in a single maintenance? Or are you telling me everytime a little bug is discovered they will do a 5h maintenance? And then the day after they discover a new one and we're back at the start. So stupid.

11 minutes ago, DanielColunas said:

As a vampire player, the time couldn't be more perfect.

*Going to sleep now*

Oh so I am not alone, good night fellow vampire or good day? xD

I'd rather have a maintenance than not, they're working on the game and I am proud of them, good job NCsoft.
I even answered to all those ingame surveys instead of inserting space there and clicking confirm.
Make the game better so when I get some monies I'm buying that 1y premium service - need that outfit xD

Most EU players are working during these times.

Personally don't like it either but at the same time they are not doing it just to upset you, they do the best they can. 

I'd rather them take 4 hours and test rather than release a buggy patch that's broke stuff.

1 minute ago, Yamimimi said:

Oh so I am not alone, good night fellow vampire or good day? xD

I'd rather have a maintenance than not, they're working on the game and I am proud of them, good job NCsoft.
I even answered to all those ingame surveys instead of inserting space there and clicking confirm.
Make the game better so when I get some monies I'm buying that 1y premium service - need that outfit xD

Well played xD

It's good day but it's like night right?

11AM/11h in my country (Portugal ^-^)

Just now, Yamimimi said:

Please, don't even scare me like that :O

Lol I'm serious, I *feel* they're going to do the same thing like they did with Aion.

There's obviously something going on with why they don't have a different time for you EU players. I mean they can't be THAT dumb right? I have this feeling soon they're going to say 'We can't accommodate our EU player base like we'd like so we're giving this to gameforge"

Really disapointed with a doble maintenance in a week at 12:00 CEST.

I understantd the need of a maintenance but please do it in a time frame witht he lowest people affected.

More than 1 Million users in West B&S and you don't want to pay a guard to the technician to perform the Maintenance at night? you prefer to impact the client?

I would like an explanation why the Maintenance is al 12:00 CEST.

Archived