Draw your Character (General Fanart Thread)

Tofu00

11 minutes ago, woyoo said:

@ctrl62 @ellygeh

flsjfjedsk criez Thank you both!!!! also yah Here is my main blog and vrappom is my art tumblr but tfw both are dead lol

Gosh so much good stuff! Is it okay to follow you on twitter,

i feel like its more personal (for me at least) so thats why i tend to ask!

ALSO LMAO ''buenos dias muchacha latas'' is my fav thing ever

2 hours ago, ellygeh said:

Wow awesome stuff, guys! I'm finishing up a sketch of my Lady Destroyer today so I'll try to post that here when I'm done! Keep up the great work!

Love your stuff too @woyoo! Would love to see more as well! Also you guys @Whalephat , @Hynori, @Peo and @CaptainLazy !

Ahh, thank you// My art Tumblr is here in case you are interested ; v ;

I actually drew my BD in that cat key-hole bikini that has being going around a few days ago because I thought it looked cute haha

a0WBXzH.png

Full version here (it's SFW, but I cropped it just in case ; v ;)

• Like 1

I didn't draw for a while now (i think it has been a year...oh god), but i feel inspired, seeing so many awesome artworks on the forums. This is a little quick sketch of my future warlock. :)  Will have to draw my summoner as well. And hopefully not just a quick sketch.... >_<

srinka2_by_nimarrna-d9r526r.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Siriya said:

I didn't draw for a while now (i think it has been a year...oh god), but i feel inspired, seeing so many awesome artworks on the forums. This is a little quick sketch of my future warlock. :)  Will have to draw my summoner as well. And hopefully not just a quick sketch.... >_<

srinka2_by_nimarrna-d9r526r.png

fix or finish ur shading bud it looks like a moustache

18 hours ago, woyoo said:

HI is posting here still relevant LOL im new on the forums omg but here are some of mine ^w^ my force master and assassin

squadalah.png

chialniiiiing.png

That's heart-attack inducing my friend, that is some serious talent :O (just don't go writing everyone's names on a piece of paper now :P)

Edited by Yndril
wrong quote

25 minutes ago, ellygeh said:

Woops, I meeant to quote this ahaha! Pure beauty!

Thank you, glad you like her makeover. The only draw back is that since she got it, she takes 30 mins longer every morning to get ready. Twirling a moustache into such perfect shape takes a lot of effort.

*twirls own moustache*